Ch. 5: Another Day

Beautiful

 

Chapter 5

 

Today is their PE class and they have to wear their PE uniform instead of their complete school uniform. Gikwang came early to the classroom, with his hair down and eyeglasses on, she saw him, luckily Doojoon is not around yet so she's able to talk to him. She was about to talk to Gikwang when she felt the vibration of her phone in her pocket, that message was from Doojoon.

 

[ text ] I'm not going to attend the PE day today, it's because of you.

 

Gayoon was relieve from that but still she was thinking if she would reply back to him or not, and she decided not to, she kept her phone back onto her pocket again, as she lifts her head up, she saw Gikwang walking out of the room so she followed him. He was listening to music and his speed were normal. So she was able to reach him, as she gets closer and closer to him, she hold his wrist and it stopped him. He turned around and looked at Gayoon, he rolled his eyes first before he removed his earphones.

 

"What?"

"Is there any problem, Gikwang?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you wearing your glassses?"

"I don't need your kiss."

"What happened to our deal?"

"Why do you have so many questions?"

"Just answer me."

"Fine.. I realized that the person you like should be the one you are kissing, not me."

"What's your problem?"

"The problem is you. I'm just your friend and you shouldn't be kissing me."

"You started it and you made me want it everytime!"

 

Gayoon shouted with the top of her voice, now it is real, she's not lying. Gikwang only stayed quiet, waiting for seconds before he walked inside the men's bathroom. Gayoon was thinking twice whether she would come in or not but she's craving for his kiss so she pulled herself in. Gayoon aggressively pinned him on the wall and tightens the grip onto his wrists. She slammed her lips onto his', it was a little rough, hurtful and needy, Gikwang's eyes grew wider, blinking numerously with surprise written on it. He hasn't respond to her kiss yet so Gayoon pressed herself closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck then soon after, Gikwang gave in and respond to her kiss, it took them a minute to stop, Gayoon have to catch her breath as well as him. Their breathings are arduous, just as they catch their breaths back to normal, they glance to meet each other's gaze. Gayoon removed his glasses and Gikwang just stared at her.

 

"I want this," Gayoon pointed at his lips and added, "I want you."

"You're lying to me. You don't want me. I heard it, I was there, hiding behind the door." Gikwang spoke softly, turning his gaze down, facing the floor. Gayoon was still trying to recall what she said yesterday and finally she remembered.

"Sorry, I was not that brave to let them know that I like you but please believe me now and never doubt it, I really really like you, Gikwang." Gayoon's expression were indeed serious and this made Gikwang start to trust her.

"I feel the same way.. I like you too."

 

Gikwang cupped her cheeks using his palms as he caresses them softly. Gayoon closed her eyes and bites down her bottom lip as she patiently waits for his next action. Gikwang took this chance to finally kiss her again, it was slow at first but as soon as the kiss gets longer, it turns to a passionate one. Both responds to each one's needs, now it is undenying, Gayoon was truly in love with him and he as well. Gayoon jumped her legs up as she wraps it around his waist, he placed his hands under her thighs for support as they continue their passionate kiss. Basically, it was just a kiss, they could still hear what is happening outside, they heard footsteps of a group of guys, laughing in front of the bathroom's door. The two had to stop their long, passionate kiss, Gayoon was a little pissed and so as Gikwang. They pulled themselves inside of a cubicle and locks it. They had to stay quiet as they can clearly hear the boy's voices.

 

"Dude, I really need to pee now. Wait here!"

 

The student said, his friends laughing at him. And then they heard the knob turning and the door's sound. Gikwang took a look at Gayoon and pecks her lips.

 

"Shh.."

 

---------

So here you go for Chapter 5. Please enjoy. :)