Ch. 3: And it starts now....

Beautiful

 

Chapter 3

 

It's been 3 weeks when Gikwang and Gayoon are starting to get close to each other. Gayoon already went to Gikwang's apartment since she was stalking him. Gikwang noticed her after because he really feels someone is following him, he turned back and saw Gayoon and was about to hide in a big tree in the streets. He has nothing to do but to let her in, both has become partners for some projects in every subjects. A new day for them as a seatmate, Gayoon have no any idea about this, she was patiently waiting for him because she have a good news to tell him. Gikwang was walking through the middle of the school building, he was walking normally with a small smile buried on his lips. And a group of students splashes him a container of egg whites, it really strikes him, the students, especially the boys were laughing at him, all the students gathered around, some were pity at him and some could just laugh so hard at his posture and what he looks like now. Gayoon was finger-drumming their table and Jiyoon and Bora .

 

"So who are you waiting for?"

"Just... my seatmate."

"Oh.. is there something between you two?" Bora poked Gayoon's cheek and smiled innocently. Gayoon furrowed her eyebrows, smiling as she shakes her head, "Nothing. I just have a good news for him."

"So what is it?"

"It's just that our professor in Biology talked to me and he said Gikwang and I had the highest points, not only here, but to every sections he is handling, see that? Gikwang is smart and handsome."

"On my god, Heo Gayoon! Did you just say handsome?" Jiyoon said in shock and the three had their eyes widen.

"Oops, I slipped." Gayoon covered and the three girls laughed at it. They were having a fun talk but suddenly someone's loud voice caught their attention. 

"Dude, you can't believe it, Yoon Doojoon is giving Lee Gikwang a punishment."

"Seriously?!"

 

Then the students from their room ran downstairs, as soon as Gayoon hears Gikwang's name. Now this is what she is scared of. She doesn't want this to happen. She knew Doojoon was seeing a sign of her closeness to Gikwang. This really can't happen, Gayoon thought, Gayoon and her friends were just talking about Gikwang and hearing this news right now was shocking so she quickly made her way downstairs and the two girls followed her. Gayoon was rushing down to save her friend. This was the first time for her to do a thing like this. As the three girls reached the middle isle, they pushed all the people that was blocking them, and there she saw Lee Gikwang lying at the floor without his eyeglasses, found it 3 meters away from him, it was broken. Then she looked at Doojoon with hatred,

 

"Yoon Doojoon!" Gayoon shouted his name with anger in it, she kneeled down to Gikwang and made his head lay on her lap, she grabs her hanky from her pocket and wipes the sticky yolk around his face. She keeps caressing Gikwang's face and he couldn't see a little but he knows it was Gayoon taking care of him. He was relief by that feel, he wanted to hug her.

"Heo Gayoon, what happened to you?" Doojoon interrupted the moment.

"Shut up."

"Your plan to take a revenge on Lee Gikwang?" Doojoon really said that, Gikwang could still hear clearly, Gayoon looks at Gikwang and keeps on shaking her head at him, telling him not to believe at Doojoon's word. Gikwang thought, why would she not betrayed him? He has ignored her at all times but still she should have told him about this before this happened. Gayoon doesn't want to lose him and he is a special friend of hers. 

"P-Please.. don't believe him.." Gayoon was getting teary, though it was true, she still doesn't want him to believe from it. All were watching the scene and all these gossip students rise up from now. Taking pictures and tweeting about the things happening right now.

"T-Take me home.." Gikwang told her and Gayoon quickly agreed to his request. Gikwang slowly stand up with his strength despite of being thrown a lot of crack eggs. He was in pain and Gayoon helped him but losing his strength, he fell down again but Gayoon caught his arm so he only fell on his knees. He was weak this time. Gayoon was really mad at Doojoon for planning something like this.

"Gikwang, did you know why you fell down? It's because you don't really need to believe in her. She's lying and she doesn't want to be friends with you. She's just acting. She just feel pity for you because you have no friends. Because you're a loser. Why are you too dumb? You're not strong, that's also the reason why you fell down, you are not manly enough." Doojoon said and all the boys laughed so hard at Gikwang but Yoseob and Seungho were just looking at Gikwang, with their face blanked. Gayoon went straight to Doojoon and slapped him twice. All the students were surprised especially the other four. Doojoon hears them talking behind him, he raised his hand and was about to hit her. 

"Go on." Both were looking at each other with wide eyes. They were fighting and everyone witnessed it. He puts his hand down and sighs heavily.

"You are the one who's not manly here, you're bullying someone who has done nothing to you, are you a kid? Go back to elementary. He's more manly than you and I believe, he's more smart and handsome than you." Gayoon said before she turned back and found Gikwang walking by himself, weak and slow. Then she saw his glasses on the floor, she picked it up and put it on her pocket. The bell rang and all the students ran back to their classroom, the office faculty were at the other building so thank God, they did not witnessed this happening. Jiyoon and Bora approached Gayoon and they told her to follow Gikwang. She obliged and ran her way to reach Gikwang. Luckily, he was at the gate, waiting for a cab. Normally, he would walk his way to his home since it's just 15 minutes to get there, but now since he can't walk by himself, he took a cab and as a cab was coming, she grabs his hand and pulled him inside with her.

"What--"

"What the hell. What the , or, What so ever. I'm not going to come out!"

 

Gayoon told the driver about the location. Yes, it was really close for them to reach their destination. Gikwang noticed at how Gayoon was caring for him, it was overwhelming but he feels betrayed. She is his friend and he likes her. How could she even like him? No one would. Gikwang was looking outside through the window and stayed quiet. Gayoon looked at him and pouted,

 

"Kwang.."

 

She called for a few times. Guess he already know and realized that it was true, but she was not lying the fact that she wants to be friends with him. She really wanted to stop this but Doojoon didn't even showed sign about doing this thing. She feels bad for Gikwang. In a little while, they have reached their destination, which is Gikwang's apartment. He pays for the taxi. Gayoon went down first, so she could help Gikwang, she lend a hand for him but Gikwang ignores it and gets down by himself. 

 

"You should leave."

"No."

"You frick!" Gikwang shouted but instead of reacting, Gayoon just pulled him into a tight hug, as she mumbles softly into his ear, 'I'm sorry', Gikwang was tired at all, feeling all the heavy pain in his head, he passed out and fell asleep on her shoulder. Although he was a bit heavy, she still tried to carried him along with her. As they reached the door, she knocked at the door, with Gikwang lying on her back, and as soon as someone opens the door, it was Joon. Gayoon greeted him and smiled,

"Hello."

"Gayoon, why are you here so early?"

"This kid."

He was surprised when he saw Gikwang on her back then he quickly grabbed Gikwang from Gayoon's back. Gayoon walks in and sits on the couch, Joon brought Gikwang up to his room and Gayoon waited for them patiently. Minutes later, Joon gets down from the upstairs after he put Gikwang at his own bed. He was walking on both sides and this makes Gayoon dizzled.

"What to do? I have to attend the seminar in my school." He scratches his head.

"You can go.. I'll take care of him, Oppa."

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

"Oh okay, okay. I'll go now. Thank you, Gayoon-ah!"

 

With that, he left the apartment and Gayoon was left behind, she went to the kitchen and prepared a container with hot water that was filled in a dispenser. She also went to their laundry room, seeing a lot of wife-beater and their clothes hanging, also triangular briefs and boxers, she sighed at a moment as she reaches out for a small towel. She poured the towel at the hot water and gets up to his room with the container in her hands. She gets inside his room and found him lying there at his bed, she places the container in the table behind his bed, she soon dries the towel, twirling and squeezing it until it is really dried. She wipes the warm towel in his face and as soon as it is clean. She does not intend to do so but she has to do it, she s his polo, untying his tie, Gayoon can't believe he has a well-built body, her jaw drops as she sees it. She closed and cleans the parts that were affected by the egg then soon wipes it all over his skin. She gets nervous whenever she tries to ac\void from touching it but ends up on the opposite wish. Gikwang groans, wrinkling his eyebrows, he was still in pain for a little, he opens his eyes widely as he sees Gayoon in front of him and his body were revealed at the moment. 

 

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking care of you."

"You don't have to." Gikwang mumbled. He looks at where Gayoon is staring at, it was his body. He pokes her cheek and gave her a weird look.

"Where are you looking at, ert?"

"M-Me? ert? I'm just checking if there are still..." She hasn't finished her words yet when he pulled her closer.

"You should get out now before I do something to you."

"I don't want to.." She shakes her head, feeling confident that he won't do it.

"You want me to start now?" He leans closer, now their heads are inch away from each other. Gayoon gulped, but poked his bottom lip as she stares at his thick lips.

"I know you won't do it." She whispers under her breath, Gikwang's lips slowly parted a little as they could exchange breaths, with her hand resting at his chest.

"You don't know me that much."

 

Gikwang smirked. Before Gayoon could speak, he presses his lips against hers, closing his eyes, he wraps his arms around her body. Gayoon didn't know how to react, it was new to her, she didn't know about this side of Gikwang. She was the first to notice and this has kept in him for a long time and she was glad to be the first one to know. He really does it, he kissed her, surprising for her. But then Gayoon got carried away, she responds to his kiss, deepening it, parting as his tongue gets it access inside , their tongues played together, swirling and fighting for dominance. Her hands cups his cheeks, she can feel the heatness between them. She had kissed before, but it was only a force one, it was Doojoon's birthday party. He wished a kiss from her and she granted it since it was his birthday. But for this time, it was different, she is not forced, instead she respond to it. Gayoon finds Gikwang a nerdy-smart . But it seems like the title will change today. Gayoon grabs it to the next level, she sits onto his lap, still not breaking the kiss, she still able to grind her crotch onto his' and this makes him more erect, she could feel a bulge growing up as she feels it on her skirt. The kiss gets more passionate, but as it gets longer, the doorknob twirls the half way round and they quickly pulled away from the kiss as they heard a voice,

 

"Gikwang-ah, are you okay now..."     ---     "Omo!"

 

It was Joon, Gikwang's brother. He got home after a short seminar. The two had wide eyes as they look at him, now Joon is scared at them but the two are more scared at him. His jaw drops and closes his mouth after, he swallowed his saliva before he continued to speak,

 

"Um... you can continue what you're doing. Sorry for disturbance.. hehe" 

 

He smiled awkwardly, closing the door. Gayoon was still in shock, as well as Gikwang. Now this position of them is new for them, they did not even expect this to happen. They blinked their eyes repeatedly as they looked at each other.

 

"Why didn't you lock the door?"

"So you're blaming me now?"

"Go home."

"Just let me stay until 4"

"You should go home now."

"What the hell Gikwang?"

"I'm an angel."

"What the actual--"

"?"

" you."

 

Okay, Chapter 3 is done. How was it? Tell me your opinion. :--)