Ch. 4: Back after the fight

Beautiful

 

Chapter 4

 

The memories are still remained in Gayoon's head, their kiss, it feels a little spark. Gayoon was dazed, Jiyoon and Bora keep waving their hands in front of Gayoon's face, then Gayoon won't just mind them and continues on day dreaming. 

 

"Jiyoon, I think something happened."

"That is what I'm also thinking about, Bora."

 

They snickered into each other but Gayoon was still ignoring them. Doojoon approached Gayoon and the two girls went from happy to serious. Doojoon talked to her. Gayoon, hearing the voice she hates to hear right now, it was from Doojoon. 

 

"Gayoon, I'm sorry." Doojoon said softly, trying to ease Gayoon, but she doesn't answer him. He keeps on shaking her arm, apologizing so she would forgive him.

"Gayoon, talk to me." Doojoon leaned closer and Gayoon pushed him.

"Can you please stay away from me?"

"What happened to you?"

"What happened to you? Why didn't you tell me about your plan?"

"That is why I am very sorry right now."

"I wanted to stop this--"

"Because I'm scared you might like Gikwang. I see you two are very close to each other these days and you only give him attention and not to me."

"Are you even my boyfriend?"

"Tell me, are you liking that Gikwang?"

"N-No.." She answered, just by the time when Doojoon is nagging at Gayoon, Gikwang was about to enter the room, the door is slightly opened so he could still hear their loud conversation, just when Doojoon asked Gayoon ifhe likes him, he heard her answer and it pained his heart. He likes Gayoon but it was heartbreaking for him right now. He was right, who would like him with this face of his? He ran downstairs and his classmate noticed him.

"Oh! Lee Gikwang?" He pointed at Gikwang as he passed by him, he tilted his head in confused but continues to walk his way onto the classroom. It was Yang Yoseob, he was the student who told the students about Doojoon beating Gikwang. Just as Yoseob reached their classroom, his brother, Yang Seungho approached him,

"What took you so long to take a shower?"

"I need to look fresh, ya' know."

"What are you? A baby?"

"Hahaha manly baby."

"Whatever!"

"Oh by the way, I saw Lee Gikwang just now. He's running and I think he left his glasses somewhere. That nerd."

 

Gayoon was lying her head at the table after a talk with Doojoon. She can't believe what she just said now. She just enjoyed a kiss with Gikwang and she's starting to like him, but now refusing, oh how lucky she is when Gikwang is not here. She heard the Yang brother's conversation and it was loud and she was annoyed at it but then she heard Gikwang's name. She quickly lifts her head up, looking at Seungho and Yoseob. And suddenly a flashback from yesterday appeared on her mind,

 

"Why can't you not wear your glasses even just for a day?"

"I don't want to."

"Please? Just for a day?"

"What will I get in return?"

"A kiss?"

"Do you really like my lips that much?"

"I can't think of anything else.."

"Okay, tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

 

Gayoon widened her eyes, blinking it as she saw Gikwang entered the classroom with his eyeglasses on and his hair down. He stayed quiet and does the same thing again.

 

"Kangaroo! Have you found your eyeglasses? Where did you find it?" Yoseob hopped in, Gayoon was just staring at Gikwang. His side profile was just perfect, the motions of his face, the words coming out from his mouth and his thick lips.

"Yeah, I found it in the bathroom."

"Oh good for you!" Yoseob walked back to his seat and talked to his other friends. Gayoon taps him but he ignores it. He does the same thing again, pulling out his novel and ipod on his bag as he avoids Gayoon again. Gayoon nipped her lips together, sighing inside, she waits for Gikwang to finish but he would only get it done when the teacher arrives.

 

*Skip the class part because it has nothing but lessons. No sweet or sad scenes.*

 

Gikwang went out of the classroom with his bag, he went to his locker and when he opened it, he saw wrappers of candies and crackers and some dry junk foods. Now his locker is smelly and as he picks all the dirt, he puts it in a plastic and threw it in a trash can. He sprayed perfume into his locker to make the bad smell out of it. He get it, he was being bullied again, he has to be humble around these non-sense people. Gayoon was hiding behind, she saw it, she knows who did this. She quickly made her way to the place where she can find Doojoon and his friends.

 

"I bet that Gikwang would disgust his own locker now!" Doojoon said and they almost died in laughter. They succeeded on bullying Gikwang again. 

"Yoon Doojoon!" Gayoon heard them, she shouted his name again with anger.

"Oops.." Doojoon swallowed his saliva and stands up as he walks towards Gayoon.

"Liar!" She slapped his cheek.

"But Gayoon, let me explain."

"Yes, listen to him, Gayoon.." Hyunseung added,

"He has reasons.." Junhyung too.

"Get a life! You three ers!"

 

Chapter 4 is also done. Please enjoy reading. I'll be updating the next chapters soon.  -Author-nim :--)