Car Accident

YG Live In

 

The day after the party, was a weak day. No one was on their best feet, but they had a nice day, during nothing at all. A few watched TV, others sat by the computer, some ate food to feel better, and other just slept.

 

The day went by quickly, and luckily they had another relaxing day tomorrow, because that was Sunday.

 

The day went by, just as lazily as Saturday, after the party. But they all felt way better than the day before. Sunday was a nice day, but neither of them did anything special.

 

Monday it all started again. Practicing singing and dancing, so everything was back to normal. WINNER was busy with their debut and their album was selling very well. Big Bang was still doing preparations for their new album, which G-Dragon had promised their fans to have finished before the end of this year. 2NE1 was also busy with dancing. But all of them were busy with the YG-Family concerts, that was held around Asia.

 

Big Bang spend some of the day in a conference room, to talk about the new album, but they quickly decided to postpone the album for an unknown matter of time. G-Dragon was on a small break and thought he could do some writing on that small break, but he had no head in it. TOP was doing stuff for his new movie, Tazza 2, and had amazed all his fans, and other people, with getting shirtless in the movie, for the first time in a few years, almost since their debut. SeungRi was flying back and forth from Japan, to be on reality shows that he hosted, and didn't expect to stop that any time soon. DaeSung and TaeYang both prepared Japanese concerts, and it all went very well.

 

***

 

About a month past from WINNER's debut show, and they all worked very hard. WINNER had not just debuted, but also won a lot of first places. It was all very well done. They had got some news from YG that their former competition group – Team B was up for another contest called Mix and Match. Where 3 other trainees would too enter the contest. It was indeed something exciting.

 

All of them were peacefully sleeping in their dorms, awaiting a new day to start. But in the middle of the night, closer to morning, at about 5 o'clock, G-Dragon was woken up by his phone ringing on the night stand. JinWoo was the first to wake up by the sound, and the night lamp by his bedside. He threw a pillow at G-Dragon who then woke up and quickly answered his phone. He talked for some time, and was fully awake when he put down his phone back on the night stand.

 

“Are you okay Hyung?” JinWoo carefully asked to the shocked looking G-Dragon across him.

 

“No...” He just answered and quickly got out of bed and put on some clothes.

 

“Who was it?” JinWoo asked to minimize his curiousity.

 

“YG.” He just answered and went out of the door. The apartment was dark and creepy. Everything was too silent, but G-Dragon barely noticed, because he rushed out of the door, and into the hall where he went to the exit door and put on some shoes. Then he took a jacket, just a normal one, and then some glasses and a cap. It was a weird composition but it would work.

 

He left the apartment in his car, and went to a hospital that wasn't really nearby. When he finally got there, not driving too fast, from what he had heard, that could make it really bad, but when he got there, he hurried to the desk and was informed the room where his beloved boyfriend was in.

 

G-Dragon carefully opened the door and saw that his SeungRi was lying on the bed in the big room. He hurried to his bedside and took his hand. SeungRi weakly looked at him and smiled slightly.

 

“Hi.” He whispered and G-Dragon's heart was touched and a little hurt from the situation.

 

“What happened love?” G-Dragon carefully asked and SeungRi stopped smiling.

 

“How did you know?” He asked instead of answering his question.

 

“YG called me. He couldn't be here himself so he thought someone should go, and after all I am your leader.” G-Dragon answered and a little humor in his voice with telling him that he was the leader. That was definitely not how they thought about each other anymore. They were so much in love, instead of feeling like bandmates, they were more like a thing.

 

“Oh... Okay. I just messed up in my car, and it's really bad.” SeungRi said with a painful voice. A single tear escape his left eye and G-Dragon quickly dried it away with a swift hand move.

 

“Don't cry. YG will get it under control. And you'll be fine in a few days. I have a break so I can visit you everyday.” G-Dragon suggested, and it made SeungRi smile weakly again.

 

“Thanks. I don't deserve you.” SeungRi mumbled. G-Dragon clapped his cheek, with all the love in the world he could bring down to one touch.

 

“Of course. Because if you don't deserve me, I wouldn't have you. So deserve me all you want.” He teased and made SeungRi laugh slightly.

 

“Thanks – again.” SeungRi said smiling. G-Dragon smiled along and leaned down to share a kiss.

 

“Sleep now. I will wait for you to wake up again.” He said and pulled over an armchair and sat down.

 

“One last kiss?” SeungRi suggested and they both smiled to each other before they shared a kiss. Then G-Dragon sat down again and SeungRi closed his eyes and went back to sleep. Because of the medicin, he fell asleep quickly.

 

G-Dragon felt bad for what had happened to his dear and beloved boyfriend. He sat in silence for a while, and was just about to fall asleep when a nurse entered the room and had to check up on SeungRi.

 

After she left, G-Dragon got up from the chair and walked around the room. His phone started to ring and he quickly picked it up because he didn't want SeungRi to wake up.

 

“Yeah?” He said and he hadn't looked at the Caller-ID, so he had no idea who was calling him now.

 

“Where are you?” TOP quickly asked. G-Dragon thought for a second on why TOP would call him, and why he would need him at this hour.

 

“Why?” He then asked and didn't even think about that he was asked a question that he didn't answer.

 

“I just had to talk to you, and then you were gone from the apartment in the early morning, JinWoo told me. Now I am curious where you are?” TOP asked again and it caused G-Dragon to smile.

 

“Fine. I am at the hospital. SeungRi got hurt in a car accident earlier today, and he has been admitted to the hospital for some time. Maybe I should tell DaeSung and TaeYang...” The last part was mostly a whisper to himself, but TOP heard.

 

“No, I can call them. They are both in Japan, so I will call them and tell what happened. I guess YG knows more, so I will call him first. Take care of SeungRi for now and I will visit soon.” He said and G-Dragon smiled a little more. He was so thoughtful and considerate. It was nice to have a little help in this time of need.

 

“Thanks Hyung. I will call you if anything happens. And please talk to YG, I wanna know too how the case will evolve.” G-Dragon said and TOP nodded in the other end.

 

“Okay, I will call later.” TOP announced, and ended the call.

 

G-Dragon walked a bit more around in the hospital room before he sat back down in the comfortable chair that was next to SeungRi, who was still sleeping.

 

***

 

Back at the dorm, the others was getting up as well. Tablo was happy as he got up, because today was a special and lovely day. He hadn't seen his family much since he had been ordered to move into the apartment some time ago. It was nicer to be at home with his wife and 4-year-old daughter, Haru. His wife, Kang Hye Jung, wasn't happy about the decision that YG had made about him moving out of their life and into another. But today they were coming by to visit.

 

Some went to the bathrooms to shower and get ready for a new day. Still ignorant of what had happened this early morning... Someone from the large living room they all shared started yelling about something on the TV. Most people entered the big living room and watched the news that showed a smashed car and a picture of SeungRi. They were all shocked.

 

“Don't worry. SeungRi is okay, and he is resting in a hospital. G-Dragon is there with him and I have called DaeSung and TaeYang.” TOP informed the others.

 

“What happened?” Bom carefully asked and went closer to TOP.

 

“No one knows. But he wasn't affected by alcohol.” TOP answered, at least that was what YG had told him. He planned on going to the hospital later himself, just to figure out more about everything.

 

“Okay.” Bom said and when the news shifted to something else, they all left to each of their apartments. All still in shock from what they just had heard.

 

***

 

Most of the YG Family had went to work, and only a few was back in the apartments. TOP was waiting for DaeSung and TaeYang to arrive back in Korea, because of the news of SeungRi. Tablo was waiting for his wife and daughter.

 

Finally at about lunch time Hye Jung and Haru arrived. Tablo embraced them with all the love he felt, and shared a long missed kiss with his wife. While they shared another hug, Haru interrupted them in her sweet child-behavior.

 

“Oppa!” She yelled out, and got free from her mothers hand. She ran to the entrance where TaeYang just had entered with his suitcase.

 

“Hi my sweetie.” He said and picked her up for a hug. TaeYang had always had a soft spot for Haru. Especially since he had gotten older, and wanted kids for himself. But she was such a sweet angel, that everyone would always love.

 

DaeSung just came in after TaeYang and put down his suitcase. He looked tired and worn out, which made TOP hurry to him. He had just exited the apartment when he had heard Haru yell out.

 

“Hi love.” TOP whispered as low as he could, but just so DaeSung could hear it. It caused him to smile, but not the happe Angel-Smile that he used to have. It worried TOP a lot.

 

“Come with me.” TOP suggested and DaeSung just nodded and followed him to the 1st apartment. TaeYang had just made a gesture that he would take his bag to the other apartment. It was so weird, he thought. They seemed different. He knew they usually talked together, but normally, when DaeSung felt bad or there was something, he came to him, not TOP. They did share their faith, and was good at talking to each other, but in the last month or so, they barely saw each other, and he hung so much more around TOP. It was just like they were an item.

 

“How are you? You look so... Tired...” TOP said when they arrived at his room. DaeSung sat down on the bed that he had gotten more familiar with the last month. Sometimes when they had a little extra spare time, they would make out here, because Seven rarely was there.

 

“I feel tired. But... I sort of cried... A bit... You know, with the whole car accident thing, and I thought about myself when it happened for me, and everything just...” A lump in DaeSung's throat made him stop talking. TOP immediately came to his rescue and pulled him into a pair of strong arms.

 

“I am so sorry. Please don't think more about it. We will visit SeungRi when he wakes up, either today or tomorrow. Don't think more about the past. It's in the past.” TOP said and hugged him close and tight. He could feel him sob and just hugged him tighter.

 

“Baby don't cry, baby don't cry, baby don't cry. Eonjengan deo bit nal geoya, give me your smile. Just give me your smile.” TOP sang quietly, actually causing DaeSung to smile.

 

You know.. You can't use my own song on me.” DaeSung said, slightly laughing while sobbing as well.

 

It worked I see.” TOP answered smiling wide. DaeSung looked at him, with tearful eyes and wet cheeks. TOP carefully dried away his tears and hugged him again, but this time while kissing him.

 

I missed you.” He softly whispered when they parted. DaeSung smiled a bit.

 

Me too.” He answered and kissed him again.

 

Lay down and rest. I will make you something nice to eat.” TOP suggested and got up from the bed.

 

Thanks.” DaeSung said and lie down on the bed, blinking a few times before feeling a huge headache.

 

Can you get me some aspirin as well?” DaeSung carefully asked, and TOP nodded with a slight smile.

 

Of course love.” He said and left the room, turning off the light as he exited. TOP then went to the kitchen and started preparing food. He found some aspirin and poured a large glass of cold water, as he put it all on a tray and went back into the room where DaeSung was half asleep.

 

Here you go.” TOP said as he half woke him up. DaeSung smiled and sat up in the bed. He took the medicin and drank most of the water with it.

 

Eat something.” TOP suggested and sat on the office chair, watching him eat. DaeSung ate peacefully and when he was done, TOP got up and took the tray.


“I will call JiYong to hear if SeungRi has gotten better or at least woken up.” TOP said, and DaeSung smiled slightly.

 

Maybe you should forget JiYong for a moment and lay next to me, and give me another kiss.” DaeSung said a little seductive. TOP smiled and put the tray on the table. He then lay down on the bed next to DaeSung and snuggled close to him, they kissed again and started a minor make-out session, with a little more touching than first imagined.

 

 

 

AN: Hi I know it's been a while. I have been on some vacation and stuff, and been really busy. But I hope you'll comment on the chapter :D It would mean a lot to me. And be nice. :D So please do :D