Date Him

YG Live In

After a few more days of living together, they all started getting more used to it. Even G-Dragon started to calm down. To everyone's happiness. If it had continued for a longer time, TOP already had planned to kill him or bury him alive in the woods.

 

All of them had started to go to the others apartments to chat with their fellow band mates or even with some of the others. At first they had felt trapped in their own apartment, but that had definitely changed.

 

Today they had woken up, made breakfast and went to YG. That had happened a few hours ago, and now they sat in the cafeteria, having lunch and chatting happily together. Big Bang and 2NE1 had chosen a table to sit at together, and DaeSung had strategically put himself in front of Minzy.

 

They hadn't exchanged a word yet, but they were both dying to say something to one another. While they were silent and tried to find words to speak, the others talked like waterfalls. G-Dragon was in a wild discussion with TOP and CL about some fashion, and SeungRi had a bit flirtatious conversation with Dara, which TaeYang found annoying and talked a bit with Bom whenever he wasn't looking annoyed at Dara and SeungRi, or had stuffed his face with food.

 

“So, the weather is nice.” DaeSung commented, and mentally slapped himself very hard. After what? 10 or 20 minutes of silence, and THAT was what he could come up with? Wow...

 

“Yeah.” Minzy answered, causing the subject to die before it even started. Bom rolled her eyes, as she was sitting next to Minzy, and could hear their lacking conversation. And the pitiful try for one.

 

“How are you?” DaeSung then asked, trying to get this conversation started or at least just getting the awkwardness away.

 

“I am fine, thank you. And you?” She asked, smiling cutely at him. Maybe a small flirting smile, but it didn't seem like he noticed, or else it was a bad try.

 

“Good, that's nice to hear. Uhm... I am fine too thank you.” DaeSung answered. TaeYang was dying from laughter on the inside, as he was sitting next to DaeSung, and heard their completely awkward conversation.

 

“Good...” Minzy then said, leaving them with another dead end.

 

“Come girls.” CL said, and got up. None of the other girls had heard that she was obviously ready to go, and with a sigh, they left the table. Making DaeSung look miserable, and Minzy really quiet.

 

“That went well.” TaeYang announced when the girls had left the room. DaeSung shot him an angry glare, because now the others – who had minded their own business – wanted to know.

 

“What went well?” G-Dragon wanted to know.

 

“Dae is lacking all skills what so ever, in a conversation with girls.” TaeYang said. DaeSung looked at him with small eyes, and annoyance in all his features. G-Dragon and SeungRi laughed loudly, while TOP looked weird in his whole expression.

 

“It's not that hard. Or maybe it's because he likes Minzy a little bit?” SeungRi teased, and DaeSung shot them a death glare and went away from the table, leaving the room.

 

“Nicely done idiot...” TOP said and smacked the younger over the head with a flat hand. SeungRi held his head on the spot he had been hit.

 

“What? I didn't do anything.” He said and TOP just looked accusing at him.

 

“I'll find him.” TOP announced and left the table.

 

***

 

Bom was smiling all the way to the practice rooms. CL kept talking about something no one heard, only Dara, as she talked to, listen with a half ear. Minzy was quiet and thoughtful. They got into the practice room and Bom sat down beside Minzy on a bench, while CL did something with the radio.

 

“So, you are totally wanting him. Why aren't you just talking to him?” Bom asked and Minzy blushed.

 

“It's not that simple.” She answered quietly. Bom clapped her hands silently, like she had won a victory.

 

“So you do like him! Oh my gosh! It's so cute!” She said and smiled from ear to ear. Minzy hushed her, and the other two girls on the floor looked at them with weird expressions.

 

“I don't know if I like him.” Minzy answered and the two others came to them.

 

“Like who?” CL asked, and then sat down in front of them on the floor.

 

“Nothing!” Minzy quickly said and shot a glance at Bom.

 

“Minzy likes DaeSung. And it's so cute, because they can't speak to each other.” Bom said and smiled more.

 

“You do?” Dara asked in disbelief.

 

“A little.” Minzy answered and blushed hard.

 

“Then why don't you ask if he wants to hang out with you?” Dara asked. Minzy shrugged, thinking that the expression “Hanging out” was a little weird.

 

“You could sit in one of the apartments and talk. Or go out or something.” CL suggested. Minzy shrugged again. She did really not know what to do.

 

“Maybe.” She said in a low whisper. The other three girls giggled at her cuteness, and all got up.

 

“Now, not more of that, come and practice. We will figure out how you can date him later.” CL said and smiled comfortably to her.

 

***

 

 

Back in the apartments G-Dragon had just taking a walk with Gaho and was now taking off his shoes in the hallway in front of the three apartments.

 

“Hey sweetie.” CL said and smiled when Gaho ran to her, and she bend down to pat him. G-Dragon smiled at the sight.

 

“Hey. Had a nice day?” He asked politely. She nodded and straightened.

 

“And you?” She asked and went to him, giving him a quick hug, that felt really weird for G-Dragon as something he hadn't expected.

 

“Good, I can't complain.” He answered and smiled lightly.

 

“You wanna go out and have some dinner? I am not much for the food they are preparing in the kitchen.” She said and smiled. The food was fine, she just wanted quality time with GD.

 

“Sounds fine by me.” He said and took on his shoes again. CL put some high heels on and a jacket, because it could be a bit chilly when they had to go home again.

 

“Somewhere special you wanna go?” G-Dragon asked and CL shrugged.

 

“Anything will do.” She said and he nodded. They left the dorms front hall and went out. They had hats, sunglasses and a scarf to disguise them with. It was pretty useful most of the time. They found a smaller restaurant and went inside, ordering whatever they found interesting and sat down by a table near the back of the restaurant.

 

“It's nice. Haven't been here before.” She said. G-Dragon smiled.

 

“I like it. It's really stylish and quiet. I come here a few times a month.” He said and CL looked surprised.


“Seriously? You eat out a lot I can figure.” She answered, with a slight tease in her voice.

 

“Oh well, I am not so good at making food just to myself, so I go out.” He answered and they both smiled.

 

“Sounds good.” She answered and sipped from her drink that a waiter had just put there. He did the same and they chatted for a while more before their food came and they started eating.

 

After a lovely dinner and fun, they returned home. CL hugged G-Dragon like a “thank you” for the dinner that he had paid and a lovely evening.

 

“It was really nice, we should do this more often.” She said and he laughed slightly.

 

“Yeah, it was nice.” He answered and let go of the hug again. They looked into each others eyes, and everything felt like slow motion. They got a little bit closer, leaning in on each other, when they heard footsteps and quickly jumped away from each other, just when SeungRi entered the room.

 

“Hyung! I knew you would come back.” He said with a great laugh, and CL looked slightly annoyed. Why was it, that SeungRi would always come and spoil the moment...

 

“Yeah I am here.” G-Dragon said and SeungRi got closer to them.

 

“Where have you been?” He asked, and G-Dragon smirked.


“Out in town for dinner.” He answered and smiled. SeungRi looked misciviously at CL.

 

“Okay, but good you are back.” SeungRi said with a smile and looked at CL who was now on her way to the 2nd apartment. G-Dragon looked after her, but when she was gone, he looked at SeungRi again, really annoyed by his sudden pressens.

 

“Yeah...” He just said and moved to the 3rd apartment, leaving SeungRi alone. He just shrugged, happy to clearly have interrupted something.

 

 

***

 

DaeSung was lying on his bed in the room he shared with Mithra Jin. They had talked a little, but not much. DaeSung turned in bed and lay on his stomach. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. It wasn't late enough to sleep, but he just wanted to. After a while with closed eyes, and almost falling asleep, he got a text on his phone. He sighed and sat op to take the phone from the drawer and rubbed his eyes, before he read it.

 

Hi ^^ Come to my room and watch a movie with me?

It was from TOP

 

What movie? *Suspicious*

 

Whatever you wanna watch... :D

 

Sure?? * Evil Laugh*

 

Hmm... Maybe not anymore... XD For God sake just come

 

*Drum roll *

 

DaeSung sent the last message, just when he was about to open TOP's door. But first he gave it a soft knock, and then opened it.

 

“You are crazy, you know that?” TOP asked while laughing.

 

“Yep, you too.” DaeSung answered and smiled from seeing his elder laugh so much.

 

“So, pick a movie, and let's watch it.” TOP suggested and got up from a chair, headed to his bed and sat down. DaeSung looked through some movies, and decided on a slight horror, thriller. “I Saw The Devil

 

“Are you sure? It's pretty creepy.” TOP said, and looked a bit worried at DaeSung. He knew he was an Angel, so he wouldn't make him watch a movie he would be scared of.

 

“It's okay. I like Lee Byung Hun. It can be that bad.” DaeSung said and popped in the DVD-disc.

 

“Fine...” TOP said defeatet. He rolled his eyes, because he knew it was pretty bad. It was a pure torture – kill movie, so he knew DaeSung wouldn't like it.

 

When they movie was on, DaeSung kept hiding into TOP's chest, when there was too much blood, and when something happened that hurt, he would give small jumps in pain that he felt like for the person who received it.

 

 

When it was finally over, TOP was laughing slightly because DaeSung had tried to fall asleep throughout the movie, just so he would not see it. And that had succeeded in the end. TOP didn't want to let go of DaeSung, as his heart felt warm and his body nice, with him lying beside him.

 

When Seven got in, he hushed him and asked if he would turn off the TV, which he did with a smirk on his lips, and got in his own bed himself.

 

The following morning, DaeSung woke up and looked around, not sure where he was exactly. But then he looked down and saw TOP, sleeping, he remembered last night.

 

“Morning.” TOP mumbled with a yawn. They both got up, and DaeSung saw that Seven had already left the room.

 

“Have we overslept?” DaeSung then asked, and TOP shrugged, looking at his clock and then his eyes widened.

 

“Oh well, a bit.” TOP answered, starting to laugh. DaeSung looked at it too.

 

“Oh god! We have overslept by almost two hours!” He almost yelled. TOP laughed again, and took the shocked DaeSung into his arms.


“It's okay, don't worry.” He mumbled, trying to comfort the person in his arms.
 

“Let go, we are so late.” DaeSung said and TOP let go with a sigh. They hurried to the car, and got in before they drove to the YG-Buidling. DaeSung was almost breathless when he got to the floor where the three other Big Bang members were. TOP just enjoyed having slept for long and with his beloved... Wait! And with his DaeSung.... Not that wasn't right either... And with DaeSung! There it was.

 

He was happy.

 

DaeSung not so much....