The News

YG Live In

Yang Hyun Suk had called Big Bang, 2NE1, Epik High, Akdong Musician, Lee Hi, Se7en, Winner, Ku Hye Sun, Yoo In Na and Teddy, to his office. When they were all there, he sat down in his chair, awaiting them to be quiet, and that quickly happened.

 

”So, I have called you all here, to tell you, that I am making you all live in three very large apartments. They are all connected to each other so you will all be sort of living together. There are four bedrooms in every apartment, and with two beds in each. So you'll have to share room with someone. I have tried to compose the bedrooms so everyone would be satisfied. But let me tell you this... None of you will stay in room with a fellow bandmate. I hope you will learn something from this, and make a stronger bond.” Yang Hyun Suk said, and everyone looked around at each other with dissatisfaction and shock in their expression.

 

The CEO got up and went to his desk, where he picked up a few pieces of paper, all the same. And handed it out a few of them. They all got together and stared for some minutes at the paper.

 

Apartment 1

Room 1: Lee Soo Hyun – Minzy

Room 2: Kang Seung Yoon – Lee Chan Hyuk

Room 3: Park Bom – Yoo In Na

Room 4: T.O.P – Se7en

Apartment 2

Room 5: CL – Lee Hi

Room 6: TaeYang – Tablo

Room 7: Tae Hyun – SeungRi

Room 8: Mithra Jin – DaeSung

Apartment 3

Room 9: Ku Hye Sun – Dara

Room 10: G-Dragon – JinWoo

Room 11: DJ Tukutz – Seung Hoon

Room 12: Mino – Teddy

 

 

When they had all found their own name and saw who they were partnered with, they looked at that person. Some was only known by name and others they knew completely. Some wasn't satisfied, others were happy. TOP smiled largely to Seven, who he was partnered up with. They were always happy together, so they were really satisfied.

 

“So, now you can leave. Each leader has gotten a text message with the address of the new aparments on their phone, so leave now and go pack your stuff, so you'll be ready to move into the new dorms tonight.” Yang Hyun Suk said, and all of them left. Tablo and TaeYang made a high five on the way out. It was just perfect for them.

 

They all went home and started packing their stuff. All of them wondering how long this would take, and when they could go home to their normal homes again. Some of them would surely miss it...

 

***

 

They started to arrive at 8PM at the apartments that all had the same entrance, and shared a huge living room, but all had different kitchens and another living room each. The rooms had numbers listed from the paper, and with each persons name on the door. Everyone started unpacking, barely talking to the person they should live with. They were all so taken aback by this sudden event, that they could barely hold it together. They were 24 people living together. It would be hard, maybe fun, but indeed hard.

 

When they were all done unpacking, or almost done for some of them, they met in the huge living room that could hold the entire team of the 24 people and even more if they would have visitors. They all sat down and looked at each other. For about two minutes, none of them said a thing. That was when Yang Hyun Suk entered, the person responsible for the gathering.

 

“So, now you are all here. That's nice. I hope you'll find the apartments very nice. The rooms are indeed big. So there should be enough space for all of you. I am dropping by a few times when I feel like it, and I will gather you when I have to. Else, you will continue your schedules, and this is not a break. Have fun.” He said as he left again and people looked at each other again. They had all met before, in one way or another. But this was just too much.

 

“Maybe we should try to reason him and get to move back to our homes?” JinWoo said carefully. A few muttered something like “Good Idea”, or “Yes”. But then TOP broke the silence.

 

“Maybe we should just see how this is going, I am sure he has good reason for what he's doing.” He said and a few nodded agreeing with him.

 

“Let's all go to bed, and tomorrow we can have another look at it all.” Seven expressed and a few got up to leave, but when some didn't, the ones who got up, stood still.

 

“Yeah...” Teddy said and got up too. Causing all of them to leave for their rooms.

 

It was a silent night. A few of the pairs talked before going to bed, but that was far from all of them. Some lay awake a few hours, and some fell asleep immediately. It had been a rough day and they were all exhausted. It was time for a new day to rise, and hopefully with better news...

 

***

 

When the group of YG people woke up the following day, they all went to their apartments kitchen, where some started working on preparing food. In apartment 3, Ku Hye Sun and Dara had already been working on preparing some rice, and kimchi. It smelled lovely, and while the girls were doing rice and kimchi, Mino and SeungHoon were doing some cleaning and some small plates with food – side dishes, which would go well with the rice. Teddy was setting the table, while an arrogant G-Dragon was sitting and reading today's paper, which JinWoo had been getting.

 

In apartment 1, TOP and Seven was fooling around with the food, throwing stuff at each other and eating some of it before it was served. They had tried to make rice and some side dishes. But it looked more like a bomb had strike, than actual food. Minzy and Bom where trying to clean up after the boys, and Chan Hyuk worked with Soo Hyun on getting the table set for breakfast. Yoo In Na was sitting in the living room, awaiting the food to be done, and SeungYoon was waiting at the kitchentable.

 

Over in the last apartment, number 2, CL and Lee Hi was resting by the table, and waiting for the food. They were both tired from a short night, and didn't want to interfere with the breakfast making team. SeungRi, TaeYang and DaeSung was getting the food ready, as Tablo and Mithra Jin was helping with the table and putting the side dishes on, when they were done.

 

When they were all done with the food, everyone was gathered in each kitchen, and started eating the delicious food. In apartment 1, they agreed that TOP and Seven wasn't going to make food together for a while. It took too long. But that didn't sit well with TOP and Seven.

 

“We will be better! It was just fun. Aw come on. Please?” TOP said and tried acting really sweet, but it only caused the others to laugh at his Bingu appearance.

 

“Maybe in a week or two, you can cook again and prove that you can act decently.” Bom said, and it caused Minzy to laugh. She knew very well that they wouldn't get any better.

 

“Well, then we'll just have to show off.” Seven said and stuffed his mouth with food. TOP pouted and put his spoon down.

 

“I think we deserve another chance.” He said and was still looking adorable with his pout.


“Oh stop it. Maybe you can have another chance, maybe not.” Bom answered and ate some more. TOP accepted that, and started eating again.

 

“We would be stupid to even let you have another shot. That would end in a complete food war.” Minzy said and they all laughed.

 

“If we apologize and promise not to throw food at each other again... Can it then maybe be we could have another chance?” Seven asked with a sweet tone in his voice.

 

“Maybe... If you apologize correctly. With kissing my feet.” Bom answered, and it caused Minzy to laugh from just imagining it.

 

“Damn it...” TOP said, not wanting to kiss her feet at any time. Seven sighed and gave up the fight.

 

***

 

They all went to work and parted ways for the day. It would sure be a challenge for all of them to work and live together but they had to manage. In Big Bang's studio, they all gathered to work on their next album. G-Dragon sat by the computer to mix some audio, while SeungRi and TaeYang sat on the couch, and DaeSung and TOP messed around with each other, doing nothing worth anything.

 

“Dae? Could you please stop eating TOP's hand and go into the booth?” G-Dragon kindly, but annoyed, asked him. DaeSung let go of TOP's hand, which he had accidentally got in his face and kind of kissed, so he could blushing and embarrassed go into the booth and put on the headphones, so he could sing the tune.

 

After a while of rehearsing and practicing the number they were doing, they all went down to the cafeteria, where some of the others were. They got some food and sat down with 2NE1 who was there, laughing and telling jokes.

 

“Had a nice day?” TaeYang asked them and they nodded. Bom rolling her eyes when nodding.

 

“Except for the morning it has been quiet nice.” She answered and Minzy giggled. The incident with TOP and Seven was far from forgotten.

 

“And you guys?” CL kindly asked, and the boys answered with a “Yeah”, or as TOP – a shrug.

 

“I really hate this new thing with living together all of us.” G-Dragon muttered and stuffed his face with food.

 

“Nah, I think it's funny. And perhaps we can actually get to know one another better.” Dara said and the girls nodded agreeing with her.

 

“I think the girls are right. It could be fun.” SeungRi said and G-Dragon hit him gently on the head.

 

“I think you are fun.” G-Dragon answered while SeungRi was rubbing his head from the place where he had hit him. G-Dragon smiled for the first time in a day, and it made SeungRi feel good. Though it had just caused him a lack of braincells, but it was nice to see his leader smile.

 

“We'll get used to it.” CL said with a stone-face and ate slowly, while the guys stuffed their face with the delicious YG-cafeteria food.

 

“Anyway, we can't do anything about it. Papa YG has spoken and his words are the law.” Minzy said with a laugh. The girls laughed along like it was the best joke.

 

When the guys were done, they left the girls who was still eating, and went back to the recording studio.

 

The girls finished their food in a more casual manor, than the guys and went back to their rehearsal in the dance studio. CL busted some cool moves, and Minzy made some y moves, just to show off. It turned into a slight dance battle between the four girls, that had lots of fun doing so. When they had battled, they started the rehearsal for a new song, and after about an hour, they took a break.

 

“Yoo In Na seems like a nice person to live with.” CL commented when they all sat and had water, while they were still panting.

 

“I guess she is.” Bom answered and smiled slightly.

 

“Lee Hi is sweet, so I would rather have been with her. But Yoo In Na seems okay.” She said and drank some more water from her bottle.

 

“Yeah, she is nice too. Lee Soo Hyun is also very nice, though I don't know Ku Hye Sun as well as I might want to.” CL answered. Minzy and Dara both smiled.

 

“But we will get to know both of them.” Dara said and Minzy nodded.


“Yeah well... We have to, now that we live with them.” Minzy agreed and they both laughed. They had all figured by now that they had to get to know the ones they lived with.

 

***

 

Tablo and Mithra Jin was sitting in the apartment 2's living room and waiting for the others to return. They had had a calm day, with not much to do, but it was nice. Not to be stressed like all the others.

 

After about an hour of chatting and playing some games on the TV, some of the others arrived home. DaeSung, TaeYang and SeungRi got into the apartment and sat down in the living room, saying hello to the other two.

 

“Had a nice day?” Tablo asked, and TaeYang shrugged.

 

“Yeah, it was okay, and yours?” He asked back and Tablo nodded.


“Yes, our day was nice. We haven't done much.” Tablo answered honestly and TaeYang laughed slightly.

 

“I wished that was us.” He said and DaeSung nodded agreeing. They could use a small break from everything...

 

***

 

In the entrance, CL came in from a quick trip outside and was finishing taking off her shoes, when G-Dragon hugged her from behind. She smiled when she felt his arms around her. It was always really lovely to feel him close to her. Maybe she liked him a little... But she had never told anyone, even though the fans seemed to notice more than the people around her.

 

“I hope you feel better.” She said and G-Dragon let go of her again.

 

“Well, I am not satisfied with this whole thing, but I will get better soon. I promise.” He answered and they both smiled to each other when CL had turned around. She hugged him quickly to make him feel better – maybe also to feel better herself too.

 

“I bet it will be okay.” She said and he nodded, not really believing her, and she could tell that on his expression.

 

“Did you enjoy your day at the dance practice?” He asked her, just to change the subject.

 

“Yeah. We had fun. We even did a dance battle.” She answered and he laughed.

 

“Sounds like fun indeed.” He said and smiled.

 

“It's almost dinner time. So... I will go into my apartment. Maybe we can hang out soon.” G-Dragon suggested and she nodded before he smiled thankfully and went to his apartment. She took her small handbag and went to apartment number 2.