Likes

YG Live In

Lee Hi woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom in apartment 2. She had trouble sleeping ever since they all had moved into this dorm. When she got back to her and CL's room, she saw that CL was awake too.

 

“I am sorry if I woke you up.” Lee Hi apologized. CL smiled sleepy.


“It's okay. You didn't wake me. I think the boys next door did. Someone fell in there. I think.” She answered and Lee Hi laughed slightly. It could have been fun if one of them had fallen out of bed.

 

“I should check to see if they are still alive.” CL suggested, and Lee Hi nodded. So they both went to TaeYang and Tablo's room and softly knocked.


“Yes?” A half annoyed voice answered from the other side. It sounded like a sleepy TaeYang. CL opened the door, and looked inside.

 

“Are everything okay? I heard someone fall. I guess.” She said and Tablo laughed loudly.


“It was just Tae, who can't control his spasms.” Tablo answered and TaeYang shot him an angry glare.

 

“I am okay. So now you can go again.” TaeYang said and the girls giggled before they left the boys room. Tablo was still laughing when the girls shut the door.

 

“That's not funny.” They could hear TaeYang from the other side of the door and they went back to their own room. Later they fell asleep again and didn't wake before the morning.

 

***

 

Next morning all apartments got up and started making food, before they had to go to work. TaeYang was angry at his knee from getting a black mark from falling out of bed last night. It didn't hurt much, but it was ugly.

 

The Big Bang boys met up in the recording room, and discussed the next part of the album. G-Dragon was still grumpy, and didn't care to hide it.

 

“Gosh, I can't concentrate... I couldn't sleep last night, and this morning was even worse than the other, and I hate that I can't be alone...” He said with an annoyed expression.

 

“Say your sorry!” TOP suddenly burst out to G-Dragon. He looked at him weirdly for saying something like that.

 

“And why should I apologize to you?” He asked shocked and in disbelief.

 

“Because you are making my head spin with all your complaining.” TOP answered and G-Dragon rolled his eyes.

 

“Oh, I am sorry! Mr. face.” G-Dragon muttered the last part but TOP heard all of it.

 

“What did you call me?” He asked with an angry voice.

 

“I called you ...” G-Dragon was silenced by SeungRi who put his hand on his mouth, stopping him from completing his sentence. It was for the better. So they didn't get into a fight.

 

“Calm down.” DaeSung said with no emotion in his voice. TOP didn't say another word, like DaeSung had made him completely silent. G-Dragon just continued his angry glare at TOP, but didn't say much more.

 

“And now, we should discuss the routine for the dance.” TaeYang said, moving on with what they were actually doing.

 

“I think we should take a break.” DaeSung said, slightly annoyed and got up. TaeYang just nodded and went with DaeSung as well. They left the room, talking with each other. SeungRi wanted to go quickly, but he didn't want the two others to get in a fight, so he decided to stay, just to make sure that they wouldn't kill each other. G-Dragon left the room after about 4 minutes of complete silence, and SeungRi sighed when he was gone.

 

“I will go and look for Dae and Bae...” TOP said suddenly and left the room. SeungRi looked after him as he left, and then laid his head on his arms on top of the table. How long would this take to make it alright? And how long did they have to stay in that silly dorm? He wished that G-Dragon would go back to his old self, the one he had started to like so much.

 

 

***

 

CL was sitting in the dorm and putting on some make-up, when suddenly a knock was heard on the door. She got up and opened, to find the other 3 girls in 2NE1 standing outside and smiling at her.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked happily, and Dara giggled.


“We wanted to check out each others dorms, but they all look quite the same, so that wasn't much fun. And we thought about going somewhere today? Like going somewhere to eat and drink and have fun.” Minzy answered with a big smile and cute laugh.

 

“Sounds like a great idea. It's so nice that we are not having any schedule today.” CL said as she opened the door wider to let the girls inside. They quickly found a spot to sit on inside the room, and they chatted happily together. CL finished her make-up and put on some awesome clothes that would fit better for a day in town.

 

“Should we go?” Bom asked when CL was ready and the others nodded, so they left. After a moment in the car, they arrived at a restaurant and went inside. They were seated in the VIP section, and had a room all for them selves.

 

“This is really nice.” Minzy said and looked around in the slightly decorated room. A waiter came and took their order. The four girls chatted before the lunch arrived, and they started eating.

 

“I think it's really weird to live with so many guys.” Dara mentioned and Bom rolled her eyes.


“Papa YG could have found a better solution. Like leaving us in our own dorm.” Bom said and CL shrugged.

 

“I think it's nice to get them to know better. I mean. Winner? We barely know them, and now we have a great opportunity to get to know them.” She said, and Bom laughed.

 

“It's only because you can stay with GD as much as possible now. Why don't you just ask him out?” Bom asked and CL blushed hard.

 

“It's not because of G-Dragon.” CL quickly said in defense. The three other girls laughed like it was the best joke ever.

 

“Wauw... I thought you at least would admit it.” Minzy . All of them knew that CL had had a crush on G-Dragon for years.

 

“Admit what? I have nothing to admit!” CL said and sipped from her drink, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

“But, you are like totally crushing on him!” Dara grinned.

 

“Well, now change of subject!” CL quickly said and put some of the food in .

 

“I think TaeYang is really handsome.” Dara said, not changing the subject too much.

 

“We know.” Bom said and they all laughed.

 

“I have often wondered, who you like Minzy?” CL asked with a twist of tease in her voice.

 

“Hmm... No one you have to know about.” Minzy answered teasingly. Dara's mouth flew open.

 

“You like someone?” She asked in disbelief.

 

“Of course she does.” Bom said and smiled, it was like she already knew, but she didn't.

 

“It's no one really. Nothing to worry about.” Minzy said with a blush on her cheeks.

 

“I am curious.” CL said and loved how she had turned this into an investigation about Minzy's crush.

 

“Don't be.” Minzy quickly said and drank some more of her drink.

 

“Who is it?” Dara asked, and still looking like she was in shock.

 

“Is it someone from Big Bang?” CL asked, and Minzy blushed harder, now trying to hide her cheeks.

 

“Oh my... It is!” CL exclaimed and she laughed.

 

“Who?” Dara asked, really wanting to know. Bom just watched it all with a smile.

 

“DaeSung...” Minzy said with a whisper, and suddenly they were all laughing.

 

“Do you know if he likes you?” CL asked and Minzy shook her head.

 

“He doesn't. I am sure.” Minzy answered, looking slightly sad. But the other girls cheered her up again, with smiles and laughter. They ended the lunch at the restaurant and went back to the dorms again.

 

***

 

The Winner boys had used all day in the dance practice room. Mino was relaxing on the couch in the 3rd apartment, and reading a magazine with an interview from Big Bang. It was lying around, so he had just picked it up. JinWoo came into the living room from the bathroom, after he had showered.

 

“What are you reading?” JinWoo asked, and Mino looked at the cover of the magazine, not sure what he was reading.

 

“A magazine.” He just answered, when he failed to recognize what he was reading.

 

“Is it good?” JinWoo asked. Mino shrugged and put it down on the table, not wanting to continue to read it.

 

“Long day huh?” JinWoo said, and Mino smiled slightly.

 

“You don't say...” Mino answered and JinWoo laughed. SeungHoon came from his room and joined the two guys in their talk.

 

“I liked it today.” SeungHoon said and Mino rolled his eyes while laughing slightly.

 

“Of course. You are a great dancer. So it would be weird if you disliked it.” JinWoo said and SeungHoon shrugged.

 

“Well, I guess your right. But you are great dancers too.” He said and Mino smiled.

 

“Thanks.” Mino answered. They smiled slightly to each other. SeungHoon took the magazine from the table, and started to look through it. He started to read the same page with the Big Bang interview as Mino had read.

 

G-Dragon entered the dorm apartment, and all three Winner boys looked at him and greeted him as an older brother. He smiled weakly back at them and said hello, before he left them to themselves.

 

“He's really crumpy all the time.” Mino said, and looked after G-Dragon, but he was long gone.

 

“Yeah, maybe he doesn't like being here.” SeungHoon said.

 

“He doesn't talk to me when we are alone in the room.” JinWoo chipped in.

 

“Maybe he's just sad that we are going to stay here.” Mino said and shrugged. G-Dragon came out from the room and the three guys stopped talking.

 

“Did you have a good day?” G-Dragon asked, finally trying to act sweeter and maybe try to feel better, if he wasn't so mad and annoyed all the time.

 

“Yeah, we practiced dancing.” JinWoo said and smiled. All three of them smiled, happy to finally talk to a not crumpy G-Dragon.

 

“Good. I am glad to hear that it was a good day for you guys.” G-Dragon said and smiled.


“And you?” SeungHoon asked. G-Dragon shrugged and looked out of the window.

 

“It was not so good, but maybe tomorrow will get better.” He answered and the three others nodded.

 

“Hopefully.” Mino said and smiled to him, trying to comfort him with a smile. It didn't seem to work.

 

“Oh well, I will get going. See you later.” G-Dragon said and left them before they could say their goodbyes.

 

“He sure is one of a kind.” JinWoo said and they all laughed.

 

 

***

 

In apartment 1, Minzy and Bom was lying on the couch, waiting for dinner, that they didn't really want because they were still stuffed from lunch earlier today.

 

Yoo In Na and Soo Hyun was preparing the dinner, with some slight help from SeungYoon and Seven. TOP was in his room, writing something on a rap, that he thought the band could use at some time.

 

“It smells really good.” Seven said and smiled to the girls who worked hard on getting the dinner ready.

 

“I think we should have some help with this... I mean, from someone who has time and not are working the whole day.” Yoo In Na said. SeungYoon nodded and agreed with her.

 

“Like a housekeeper or something.” Yoo In Na continued.

 

“It would be nice. Maybe we should suggest that to YG.” Seven said and Soo Hyun nodded while stirring in the rice.

 

“Yeah, we should do that.” Yoo In Na said and put some of the side dishes on the table.

 

Minzy and Bom joined the table, while Seven was getting TOP, when the food was ready. They all ate peacefully, and chatted a bit while eating. After they were done, they cleaned up and some went to the living room.

 

DaeSung entered the apartment 1, and smiled to the people in the living room.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seven asked, and DaeSung smiled still.


“I needed to talk to TOP.” He answered.

 

“Where is he?” He then asked, and Minzy got up, slightly blushing. Bom smiled to herself, while thinking about earlier today.

 

“Let me take you to his room.” Minzy suggested and DaeSung smiled a bit more, when he was being helped.

 

“Thanks.” He said and Minzy led him to the room.

 

“How are you? It's been a while since we last talked.” DaeSung said while smiling, and she smiled back at him.

 

“Yeah, it's been too long.” She said and blushed slightly again.

 

“Yeah... But are you alright?” He asked and she nodded.

 

“Yes, I am fine. And you?” She said and he smiled.

 

“I am good. Now, take care, and don't let it go too long before we talk again.” DaeSung said and gave her shoulder a squeeze.

 

“I won't.” She muttered and he went into TOP's room. Minzy sighed and went to her own room. She didn't want all the questions and looks right now.