Lingering

Old Memories [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

RYNA

 

Why does my heart still seeks for you? I still can't forget you. I hate this.

 

3 months.

 

 I only can look at your SNS profile picture and stalked your post but damn you rarely update your SNS! but I on the other hand I always updated mine and vaguely saying I missed you and how I can't seemed to love anyone.

 

Days passed you will just liked my post. That's all? Cant you post anything saying you miss me as well kris? are you really that heartless? ? Every time I saw your picture my heart clenched thinking you have someone else in your arms and kissing someone with that sinful lips! It irks me.

 

I have a night class. I was an hour early today. So I called you to keep me company. You arrived 10 minutes later. Are you worried of me kris? Do you still love me kris? Those questions lingering on my mind making my heart clenched yet again.

 

You hugged me just like the old days. You will hug me every time we met and kissed my forehead ever time we part. Do you still remembered it Kris?

 

We sit by this cafe and just talked about how our life in the past month. Hows your xmas, , newyear and how's your work. All this time we talked I noticed the way you answered me its like a little forced! And you never give me a long well explained answer on what I asked. Just the basic like how you talked to your mere acquaintance! 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter