Kris Pov

Old Memories [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris

"Dude what are you doing with my phone?" Tao suddenly said before grabbing his phone away from me. "Yah! I was just….just borrowing it" I shuttered a little.

"You were checking on her again? Seriously AGAIN?" Tao fumed. Ryna was his best friend when we were still together but she had cut her friendship with him knowing that Tao was loyal to me. "Hyung just leave her alone" Tao helplessly mumbled as he took a sit beside me.

"Hyung do you still love her?" He muttered under his breath after a few moments of silence between us.

"I don't know Tao" I mumbled. I leaned further back the couch with my eyes tightly closed.

"You shouldn't have cheated hyung. She was never worth it.. Right?" He added before he stood up and left me alone in the living room feeling even more miserable.

-

"Hyung! What the hell happened? Why are you so bruised like this??" Tao quickly grabbed my left arm and lift me up from my sitting position in front of our apartment. I seemed to have dropped my keys somewhere.

He placed me at the couch and grabbed some first aid kit to apply some bandages and cream on my wounds.

My cheeks are swollen, my lips was busted, I have multiple bruises on my stomach arm and leg. Yes I'm ugly and had been beaten so bad by her brothers and her father.

"I went to her house" I mumbled as he attended my wounds. He just nodded "that make sense. You deserved this" he added while star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter