Final

Old Memories [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RYNA

Days had passed  Kris, I still can't forget you.

I still think of you! Why is my heart still longing for you when you would just gonna break it into pieces??

 

Its Sunday now I planned on taking a breather outside but to my luck I saw you and her happily together talking hugging smiling to each other while I'm just suffering in the corner with my broken heart? 

 

I gritted my teeth hard at the sight of both of you being lovey dovey. I walked away from the two of you in a newly opened wound in my heart.

 

You were all happy while I'm suffering?  I need to stop. 

 

How unfair is life? How painfull is loving someone,giving them your heart,giving your life to HIM!! Only to be treated like trash. 

 

I need to move on. 

 

I know you don't deserve me,my love,my everything this is meant to be.

.

.

 

A year later,

 

Now I'm a successful working woman yes a woman! I've matured through that crappie breakup. 

 

But I became afraid of loving. Afraid of being hurt again. I still wanted to know about you and her? Is she taking care of you better than me? Is she worth it for you to leave me broken just for her?? 

 

I guess that would be forever a puzzle to me.

 

In the past, letting you go made me insecure to the max! "Is there gonna be a man out there want me? Impossible becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter