LAST

Old Memories [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 RYNA

I still remembered when I first saw you. I still could't admit to you that I did fell in love at first sight when I first saw you. 

 

4 years ago. 

 

During my third grade I was new in this dating thing. Even my friends tried to put me on blind dates but the relationship would never last over a month. Then one day my friends mentioned that you liked me. I was truly supprised! I was a nobody yet you liked me? my heart did flutterd a little then. 

 

Also you asked my friends for my number to contact me but ofcourse they would asked for my permission and supprisingly I was ok at the thought of knowing you better myself. 

 

That night we keep messaging to get closer and we open up to each other. 

 

A week passed I knew a lot about you. You told me that you just broke up with your ex girlfriend my heart clenched knowing this, afraid that I am just one of your rebound girl. 

 

When you wanted to meet me just for a short while I was a nervous wrecked girl thinking of the possibilties there is. Then the day came, it was friday after school, you were soo charming and I can see that you are nervous for our meeting but I was happy to have meet you and I feel in love to you. 

 

Months passed I only thought of you, I drifted apart from my friends and just focused on you but you promised that you will forever love me and be by my sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter