Chapter 4

Can We Start All Over Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO members and the SM staffs along with them had a simple yet luxurious dinner together at a hotel in LA. They were having a few chit-chats about the things they must do in order for them to not ruin their hectic schedule. While they’re busy on the table, Kris excused himself for awhile to answer his phone call. He hurriedly went somewhere away from the group excitedly. At first, he thought it was Amber who was calling but his thoughts only betrayed him. It wasn’t Amber who was calling, it was Xu Jing Le.

He took a deep breath and sighed heavily before he pressed the answer button.

“Hello, Ms. Xu.”

“Oh you’re such a polite kid. Don’t be like that.”

'What can you do for me?', the back of his mind thought but ended up not saying it. “What can I do for you, Ms. Xu?”

“As we have planned, you going to pull it off, aren’t you?”

He paused for a second and spoke monotonously, “Yes. I’ll do it.”

“Good. You know that what I am doing now is not fully for my sake. This is mainly beneficial for you.”

“Yes, I know that. Thank you so much for the opportunity. I hope you’ll trust me.”

“I believe in you, don’t worry. So that’s what I’m only concern about for now, call you in sometime, bye.”

Kris slid his phone inside his pocket and bowed his head gently. “Am I doing things right?” he asked his self as if his inner him will reply.

He went back to their table and changed his mood in light one so that no one will suspect his real burden.

“Who called you, gege?” Tao asked immediately as Kris sat on his seat.

“Tao-ya! You’re so irritating. You always interrogate Kris on whatever he does. Could you shut up for once?” Luhan said scolding the younger man.

“You’re so mean, Luhan-gege! I hate you!”

“Haters gonna hate..” Luhan countered in English.

“..Potatoes gonna potate.” Chen continued that made everyone surprised a bit.

“Woah woah where in the world you got those things, camel?”

 

 

 

To make their LA trip memorable and valuable, Kris and Luhan deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter