Chapter 2

Can We Start All Over Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was midnight and Kris was playing basketball alone outside the SM Building. The bouncing ball was the only thing can be heard, aside from the crickets of course.

He was about to shoot a three-point shot when someone called him like a hey-peek-a-boo-I'm-here.

“Giant.”

And great. Just great. The ball was nowhere to be found now after he threw it somewhere else.

“What are you doing here?” Kris uttered in a monotonous voice.

“Nothing..Hmmm..Just missing my..BAE?” Amber said ily, biting her lower lip seductively.

“Ugh. Cut it out Llama. I'm not used to it.”

“Hey Giant, I know you like those erted things. I even saw on your phone a nak—”Kris covered before she could finish her intriguing words.

“Could you at least shut up for once? I mean, those things.. Just..just don’t bring those kind of topics again.”

“I love seeing you being uneasy and uncomfortable, ya know.” she chuckled.

“Well, me? I love seeing you.. Like this.” he then grabbed her by arms pulling her closer to him, wrapped his arms around her waist and tilted his head as if he's going to kiss her.

“K-Kris, I..Uhm, let me go.” she said struggling from his arms and already blushing in embarrassment.

“I know you like it.” Kris said, showing his signature smile before closing his eyes. He was about to kiss her in five..four..three..two..one..zer--

 

“Oppa~”

 

Kris was surprised that he opened his eyes immediately.

“What did you say?”

“Oppa” she then looked up to him with puppy-like eyes on her face.

Kris was still stunned and Amber used the opportunity to escape from his embrace.

“HAHAHA! You're--HAHAHA.. Kris' face? PRICELESS. HAHAHA” Amber said laughing out loud.

“P-pabo!” Kris left her, sat on the floor right away and crossed his arms like a boss.

“I..I can’t help it Kris..Haha..You..you really thought I'll mean it? Hahaha Stupid Giant.” and she immediately followed him and hugged him from his side.

“Let go of me.”

“Ahhh I see.. the Giant is having a tantrums as usual.” She said while pouting her lips.

“Aishh.” And he’s still crossing his arms on his chest.

Amber eventually let go of him, stretched her crossed legs and depended her weight on her two arms.

“Hey, I heard you're leaving. Is it true?” Out of the blue, she asked him this with a serious emotion that could be seen on her face.

Kris jerked by her sudden question that he answered her nervously.

“M-mwo? W-where did you hear that kind of rumour?” He said without looking at his girlfriend.

“Huh? Rumour? But Luhan told me you’re leaving!”

“W-what? Luhan?”

“LA. Aren’t you going to LA?”

“A-ah..Nae!..H-hehe..I just forgot about LA.” Kris rubbed his nape then sighed in r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter