WINNERS

HEY ⇒ CHEN CHEN | Writing Contest | WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Firstly, deepest apologies for being insanely late! The results were meant to be long ago, but circumstances were difficult and not only I, but the other judges schedules were/are hectic. I didn't want to half- it while juggling other life stuff at the same time, so I hope that the lateness will be understood. 

Secondly, I just want to congratulate and thank all those who participated in the contest. The period for writing was quite short and it may have limited those who entered, but you all still ended up creating amazing pieces that were not only enjoyable to read, but left good impressions on each of the judges. To the ones who couldn't get their entries in on time but had forewords up, it was a shame, but I would still love to see the completed works if you choose to put them up :) I would like that a lot.

All the entries were a pleasure to read and it was difficult to choose between them. Really, they were all amazing, and it was an honor to witness the talent you each expressed. We loved them so much that the amount of winners were extended from 3 to 5! :D After much deliberation, the winners have finally been chosen!

 

1st place: Forever and Ever by Chenchendo

2nd place: Post-It Note Bookmarks by sweetpea73

Please log in to read the full chapter