Chapter 7

Extra-Curricular Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7

“Mr. Minseok? Hello?“ Heechul blinked and looked at the screen of his phone that told him the call was ended. With a grin he shook his head and walked back inside, having left the house to be able to talk in quiet and peace with his student. He sighed as he entered his house and the music blasted into his face again, his wife still celebrating the success of her nail design studio chain since late evening from the day before. His head was actually throbbing in pain from the loud music and the lack of sleep last night but he was still happy to get out and catch some fresh air on the way to his student's place and hear something else than partying.

“Jessica Kim! Damn it, you are acting like a teenager!“ Heechul walked to his wife's room and ripped the door open before entering it and walking straight to the hi-fi and pulling out the wire. The music instantly stopped blasting and Jessica froze, a glass of beer or whatever in her hand as she turned around to face her husband with a kind of horrified expression on her face.

“Yah, what are you doing there?! Put it back in and dance with me instead.“ The young woman slurred and walked over to her husband with swaying steps, locking her arms around his neck and swaying her hips seductively very close to his as she tried to lean in for a kiss.

Heechul made a face; not only because she smelled awful but also because she just didn't get it into her brain; and pushed her away from him, not caring whether she got hurt or not, she would not remember it the next day anyway. Jessica gasped and stumbled backwards, spilling some of her drink.

“Yeobo! Why did you do that? Why are you always being like this? I am your wife. You shouldn't treat me like this. You should love me and cherish me and spoil me and treat me like a precious feather!“ She let herself fall onto her knees, looking up at Heechul with watery eyes but the latter just rolled his eyes and looked back at her emotionless, almost cold.

“Go to sleep, Sica. You are drunk and don't know what you are doing right now. I am busy today, meeting up with a student. Don't wait for me, I will go straight to bed when I am back home anyway.“ Heechul walked close to his wife and lifted her up to set her down on her bed and tuck her in, ignoring any attempts of her initiating kisses or clinging to him.

“Sleep well.“ He simply said and gave her a kiss on her forehead as he usually did before leaving to change into different clothes and look around for his papers regarding the competition.

Heechul could hear his wife crying but just for today he tried not to get weak and comfort her as usual. He had told her so many times that he had only brotherly feelings for her and that he was deeply sorry for her to not be able to marry a man that deserved her love and felt the same for her. But she just didn't understand. The young teacher had to think of something. Maybe he should meet with his father in law and talk to him but first he would be meeting his student and he was kind of excited. Minseok was a sweet and smart boy if only he was older.

“Yah, Kim Heechul! What are you thinking there? Forget about this stupid kiss now. Geez, time to go clubbing again.“ Heechul talked to himself and took his bag and keys, put on his shoes and jacket first and then left the house to dribe to his student's place.

 

~~

 

After a few minutes Minseok had finally got a hold of himself again. He shivered and shook his head at how he had just acted. He could probably be ZiTao's long lost alien sibling now. Damn you, ZiTao! It was only his fault that he had acted so weird and absolutely not like himself. That silly panda planted something into his brain. The cute male set his kitten down on his pillow and pecked its head gently. “Go to sleep, BaoZi Jr. Appa has an important meeting soon and you will be a good boy and stay here, okay?“

“Meow.“ It came from the confused kitten as it tried to stand up and walk around on his 'aapa's' bed but its owner only laughed and put it back onto the pillow.

“You can't walk around on here without me looking and taking care of you, little boy. You could hurt yourself and appa would be very sad then, you know?“ Minseok walked to his closet and looked for something nice to wear and went for a plain pair of red skinny jeans and a plain black sweater.

Just in time he turned around and rushed to his bed to catch his kitten before it could fall to the floor. “Hey, hey! I know cats usually land on all fours but you are so tiny, I don't want to risk it. I better take you with me.“ Minseok scolded his kitten lightly and took the fluffy blanket to wrap BaoZi Jr. into it and take him downstairs with him. He walked to the kitchen with the little bundle of cuteness in his arms and saw his mother preparing the table.

“Umma, a little someone can't keep still so I need him to stay with me so I can keep an eye on him. I am relieved Mr. Kim wasn't mad at me for calling him in his spare time. He seemed to be in a good mood and he is coming although his sister is there for a visit.“ The student explained happily and set BaoZi Jr. on the counter.

“She probably lives close by or he sees her a lot anyway, so don't feel bad later, okay? I know how my Seokkie is sometimes. I am kind of excited to meet your teacher. He seems nice from what you are telling me about him.“ His mother smiled and gave her son a kiss on his cheek as the door bell rang and she checked the time, gasping softly.

“So late already!“ She took Minseok's hand in hers and walked to the door, letting go of it again to open the door and not embarrass her son in front of his teacher. She smiled at the handsome man in front of her and gave him a polite bow, Minseok doing the same.

“Hello, I am Kim Heechul, Minseok's homeroom teacher.“ Heechul smiled and gave a polite bow as well. “Hello, Mr. Minseok, you look well-rested. And you must be Minseok's mother. It is very nice to meet you.“

“Hello, Mr. Kim. It is very nice to meet you, too. Yes, I am Minseok's mother.“ The middle aged woman smiled and opened the door wide for the teacher to come in, while Minseok only said a shy hello. “Minseok told me a lot about you already, Mr. Kim. Come in, please.“

“I hope it were only positive things though.“ Heechul chuckled softly and entered with another polite bow. “Thank you.“

“There is only positive things to tell about you, Mr. Kim. I hope I am not troubling you since your sister visited you.“ Minseok smiled shyly and gave his teacher a fluffy pair of slippers that the other gratefully put on before following the two of them to the kitchen.

“I am glad to hear that, Mr. Minseok. No, not at all. She needs some sleep anyway and was about to pass out when I left. She would have liked to meet you, though, Mr. Minseok. She likes cute boys like you.“ His teacher smiled at him and he could feel his cheeks heat up.

“I bet she would. Women can't resist his chubby cheeks.“ Minseok's mother added chuckling and and offered the young teacher a seat. “Would you like a coffee? I made strawberry cheesecake.“

“A coffee would be nice, thank you. Black, please. And I never say no to cake.“ Heechul grinned while Minseok just wished to disappear right here and now, why was he feeling so awkward right now? He didn't know what to do or say, so he just cleared his throat as his kitten saved this situation with a meow as it peeked his head from the fluffly blanket it was wrapped in and made his teacher blink and look around in confusion.

“Are you hungry, BaoZi Jr. or just curious who is here?“ Minseok walked over to the counter where that little bundle was laying and picked it up carefully, petting the kitten and walking back over to his teacher to show it to him with a proud smile.

“This is BaoZi Jr. I got him from my mom last Friday.“ He explained as the kitten looked up at the teacher with curious eyes and meowed again.

“He is so adorable. I had a cat once too. He was a russian blue and I called him HeeBum. But I had to give him away at some point because my wi-sister is allergic to them. She moved here soon after I did and comes visiting me often, almost every day when she has time even.“ Heechul smiled as he scratched the kitten behind its ears and received a content pur in response from the little fluff ball. “How old is he and why Junior? Is there someone you call BaoZi already?“

Minseok blushed slightly as his mother s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter