Chapter 5

Extra-Curricular Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

"What the hell am I doing here only to rescue a play I and the students have worked on for weeks ..." Heechul was murmuring to himself while getting dressed, then pinned up his hair to a bun and hid it below a hat.

"I just hope no one will notice." The young teacher sighed and put on a mask to hide his true identity. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous because yes, he was very nervous.

With his usual confidence Heechul stepped onto the stage and towards his student. The other was staring at him weirdly, hopefully he didn't notice anything. The teacher would be screwed. But Minseok just seemed to be irritated by the mask and continued to play his role just fantastic.

Heechul was confident with his parts, not showing any rising nervousness that he was actually feeling, especially with the approaching kissing scene. He would kiss his own student but it wouldn't last long. Only one small peck and everything was done. The play would have been a success.

"I would not deny you; but, by this good day, I yield upon great persuasion; and partly, to save your life, for I was told you were in a consumption." Minseok was just amazing in this role. He definitely deserved his A on the upcoming report card. Heechul took another step closer to his student, heart beating kind of fast in his chest, he was about to kiss is own student after all.

"Peace, I will stop your mouth," the teacher said softly and slowly leaned closer to Minseok. He heard how the audience held their breath. They were probably curious whether they were going to kiss for real. Seconds later his lips were gently pressed to Minseok's, his eyes fluttering close as he felt the pair of soft lips against his.

And without any second thought, without even knowing what was happening, Heechul's lips moved on his own. He felt his student freeze but his lips didn't want to stop. After what seemed like an eternity Minseok's lips were moving along and the clapping and cherring of the audience pulled Heechul back into reality and made him break the kiss gently. His student was looking up at him with an unreadable expression. Was he caught now?

 

~~

Staring at the ceiling Heechul sighed deeply and closed his eyes only to open it seconds later again like he had done for the past hour already. The play had been a huge success and everyone, even YiFan, had helped to make it such a success. Especially proud was the teacher of Minseok. The student had done very well on stage and played the female lead as if it was nothing big. Minseok was the one that actually safed their play and himself from any embarrassment.

But who would have thought that the male lead also wouldn't be able to play, before the last scene was wrapped up even. Heechul hadn't had another choice except for changing his clothes, secretly doing his hair and makeup and wearing a mask before filling in for Kibum himself. He wasn't allowed to do that. He was a teacher and especially the last scene had been forbidden for him.

Heechul had kissed his student! He just hoped Minseok wouldn't find out. Not to imagine what would happen if the student found out. The worst thing on this whole situation was that he had enjoyed the kiss, very much even! Minseok's lips were heaven and although he could tell that it was one of the first times for the student Heechul found him a very good kisser. If Minseok had liked the kiss, too?

No, most probably not. Even with him not knowing that it was his own teacher kissing him Heechul found it not possible that he had enjoyed it. Minseok wasn't experienced and Heechul had gone too far by moving his lips against his student's soft ones, even if Minseok had mimicked him in the end, he had probably just gone with the flow. But it had just gone through with him. He just had had to taste those lips. Not too thick or thin, soft as feathers and just amazing. 

"No, damn it! Just no, Heechul! You are just feeling lonely and need someone to give your love to who loves you back, nothing more. You have just been lonely for too long, that's all. But ... Aish, no! He is your student! Yes, he has probably a crush on you but he didn't know it was you kissing him and it isn't as if it was allowed anyway. You are his damn teacher and could lose your job, go into prison at worst!" Heechul spoke to himself, glad that his wife wasn't at home and he could think and be alone. Just in case he had locked his room.

"Now that I think about it we would actually look good together ... He is exactly the type of men I like ... Minseok is intelligent, cute and shy, handosme, a good kisser ... But why does he have to be my student?! Geez, you really need a boyfriend, Heechul! But it would break Jessica's heart. And bring shame over my family. Why does life have to be so complicated, just why?" Heechul couldn't help but whine at the emotional chaos he was in right now. He could never, never ever fall for his student. He had to prevent it!

Nonsense, it was only one kiss. Why was he making such a fuss about it? He was making life unnecessarily hard.

~~

"Panda, panda, panda!" Minseok was tugging repeatedly on his best friend's sleeves as he tried to silence his praises so that the brunette could finally talk as well.

"What? I wasn't done yet. You were amazing! And so pretty! Damn you could even make straight men turn gay for you, baozi! And you really should consider a career as an actor!" ZiTao started to fangirl over him again.

"Yeah, yeah. You are telling me that for the umpteenth time now. You need to come home with me, I need to tell you something! Say goodbye to your dragon and then come with me." Minseok kept tugging on ZiTao's shirt impatiently and excitedly.

"Okay, okay. I'll be right back, impatient baozi." ZiTao grinned. "You still have some makeup left on your face, remove it if you don't want anyone to see you like this."

Minseok quickly walked up to one of the mirrors and removed the rest of the makeup while his best friend walked to his boyfriend. "FanFan, baby. I'll be going with baozi now. You were a very good boy today. You deserve a reward on the weekend. Stay like this."

ZiTao kissed YiFan's lips who growled softly. "I'm always a good boy. Call me when you are at home. Have fun with he little bun."

"Sure, FanFan." ZiTao rolled his eyes and grinned. "I will and thank you. See you tomorrow."

ZiTao ran back to a very impatient and exciting looking baozi and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "We can go now. What is it you want to tell me, huh? By the way, how was the kiss?"

The Chinese wiggled his eye brows with a huge grin on his lips and Minseok just slapped his shoulder gently. "That's what I want to talk about with you but it has to wait until we are at home. So hurry up and move your damn long legs faster."

"Pfft, if I did so you wouldn't be able to keep up with me, little baozi." ZiTao winked while they walked towards Minseok's place together. "Come on, you can tell me now."

"Nope, you need to wait until no one can accidentally eavesdrop." Minseok stuck his tongue out childishly and happily skipped beside his best friend. He was still having this weird, but comfortable feeling in his stomach. This whole situation was so exciting, just like in a movie or fairy tale. Maybe like Cinderella, only that Minseok didn't have a shoe from his mysterious kisser?

ZiTao puffed his cheeks and pouted softly. "Fine then," he murmured and silently walked beside Minseok.

"Don't be sad, panda. Only a few more minutes and you need to promise me to keep your mouth shut and not even tell your dragon anything!" The tiny Korean said with a serious expression. He didn't want any gossip to start and have everything end embrassingly for him.

"I promise. I won't tell anyone anything!" ZiTao rested one hand on his chest right above where his heart was and raised the other flat palm in the air. Instead of a positive reaction he received a slap on his arm.

"Don't joke around, I'm serious. If you tell anyone about it I will make sure that you won't be able to make love with your dragon for a couple of weeks." Minseok glared at ZiTao who widened his eyes at the surprising words that left his best friend's mouth.

"Yah, okay, baozi. I didn't know you could be so scary, geez." ZiTao sulked slightly and rubbed his arm.

"And here we are already. No more waiting." Minseok smiled sweetly again as they entered the house, took their shoes off and hurried upstairs to his room. The brunette was dragging his best friend with him eagerly, now being the impatient one himself.

"It seems to be very important and awesome if you drag me upstairs like this," ZiTao chuckled and sat down on Minseok's bed after entering his room. 

Minseok had a wide grin on his face, his cheeks were of a slight pink and his eyes were sparkling as he sat beside his best friend. ZiTao tilted his head and just looked at the other a little confused and surprised.

"So it's about the kiss as you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter