Chapter 1

Extra-Curricular Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

Summer break was over and the first day of the new grade was about to start. Well, actually the first lesson started about ten minutes ago already but the new homeroom teacher seemed to be late. Most students had taken out their binders already along with their pens and had neatly placed them on the table. Since the seats weren't set everyone sat next to someone they liked. So did Kim Minseok who was one of the best and neat students was sitting beside his best friend, Huang ZiTao. 

Minseok was getting bored by each passing second and annoyed as well as of course no class existed without having trouble makers and loud and arrogant girls. With a groan the caramel-brown haired turned to his newly blonde best friend. 

"Blonde really suits you, TaoZi. Makes you ier," he jokingly winked and received a light punch in his arm for it. Minseok was a cute and funny boy that was often mistaken as shy and weak - okay, sometimes he really was as shy as expected. He had chubby cheeks and wore the nickname baozi because of it and his eyes, which were quite big and almond shaped but very small when he squeezed his face together.

"Don't let Fannie hear that. By the way, where is he again? I tried to call him after getting up but he didn't pick up his phone." ZiTao grumbled. Wu YiFan or simply Kris was ZiTao's boyfriend and the latter couldn't be any luckier because YiFan was hot, had a well-built body and a model-like face; most of the girls have been crying when they found out about YiFan being gay and taken by the cute and sometimes intimidating ZiTao.

Minseok chuckled, rubbing his arm and shrugged. "Probably went out drinking with his older friends last night again and ditches today."

ZiTao puffed his cheeks and took his phone out to check for messages from his boyfriend. "He will get caught sometime soon, I have such a feeling. If he did drink last night I will ruin his pretty face a little."

"Sure, TaoZi. You love his face too much to bruise it or leave any scratch on it." Minseok patted the other's shoulder as he saw four figures approaching him in the corner of his eyes. He groaned inwardly and looked up to them with a faked smile. Kyuhyun, Kibum, Key and Yesung were the trouble makers in his class and all girls were flying on them because you know bad boys and stuff. If YiFan wasn't together with ZiTao they wouldn't be granted one glance since the tall Chinese was an Adonis, a God and whatever other words you might call him compared to them. The quartette actually quite lacked the looks - they were rather cute or had feminine features, except for Kibum - but their behavior made up for it.

"What a surprise. The first day and you are bothering us already again." 

Kyuhyun, their leader smirked. "Of course, you know you and the little panda next to you are our favourite playtoys. New year, new game." The other three only grinned, standing to the left and right of Kyuhyun. The latter was the second youngest and actually a super brain when it came to mathematics but of course he was too cool to show off his skills, not wanting to be called a nerd. 

ZiTao rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his phone, still trying to contact his boyfriend who was probably still fast asleep and would wake up with a huge headache.

Minseok rolled his eyes as well and turned to his best friend, simply ignoring the quartette. "Do you know anything about our new homeroom teacher yet, TaoZi? I know you have a good rapport to the gossip girls of our school."

"I heard he is very young and good-looking. The girls will love him." Key threw in before ZiTao could say something. He was the diva out of the four of them and cared very much about his looks and reputation. He was also one of the biggest gossipers of the entire school. 

"Oh, you think so, Mr.-?" A young man suddenly stood behind the quartette and everyone's eyes were on him within seconds. Especially the girls looked at the man who persumably was their new homeroom teacher like a predator at his prey. He had long, dark hair pinned to a bun at the upper half of his head, his eyes were big and he wore big glasses. His lips very full and looked very soft. But his voice was as cold as ice. This man looked too young and y to be a teacher and Key's information had been correct.

Key slowly turned around to face the young man, so did the other three. "Mr. Kim Kibum, sir." He pursed his lips under the intimidating stare.

"Mr. Kim Kibum. Why are you and-," He looked at the other three. "The other three young men not at your seats? The bell rang already fifteen minutes ago if I'm not mistaken. You should all be waiting for me and be quiet but instead I enter a noisy classroom on the first day with everyone gossiping already. Not that this information was gossip but you get what I mean. Take your seats now." The four boys nodded quickly and rushed to their seats while the young teacher spared a quick glance at Minseok and ZiTao before he stepped up to the front desk and faced the class with a serious face.

"My name is Mr. Kim Heechul and I want to be addressed as such, no variations. I may be young but I'm still following the old school and respect and manners are of great importance to me. I am your new homeroom teacher and will be teaching Korean and English. I expect you to work hard and develop passion towards these two subjects if you haven't already." Heechul paused for a moment to let his intimidating gaze wander through the class.

"Today's plan is as follows: I want each of you to introduce yourselves, stating your name and age. One of you will make a plan of your current seats with your names so I'll be able to memorize them faster and make a new plan. I guess you are currently sitting with the ones you like, this will change. Then we will discuss some organization stuff, you know how it works. And last but not least a quiz for both Korean and English to test your level and adjust my plans for the following lessons. No groaning and , you are here to learn not to have fun." He ended his little speech, his voice having almost been monotonous.

The class only nodded under the intimidating gaze of their new homeroom teacher but Minseok dared to speak with ZiTao. "This guy is pretty scary, don't you think? He probably was in military service already, geez." He whispered to his best friend but startled and widened his eyes when Heechul suddenly appeared in front of them and stared down to them. 

"I don't think the fact whether I went to military service or not is anything of your business, Mr. And since you seem to have a big urge to speak you will start with your introduction. Next will be the young blonde next to you and so on." Heechul said and walked back to his desk to sit at it.

"I'm sorry, sir-"

"Mr. Kim Heechul I said, didn't I?" Heechul interrupted him. 

Minseok pursed his lips and bowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter