The First Time You Met Him

Forbidden Love

You have reached the Incheon Airport and now you will head to your friend, Yun's parents' house. They told you that they can pick you up at the airport but you insisted to go to their house by yourself. You wanted to explore Seoul and get to know some places so afterwards you can travel by yourself almost anywhere. You did learn some mainly used phrases and greetings in Korean to go around places without assistance. On your way to Yun's place, you wanted to enjoy the street food of Korea that you've been wanting to try for so long. Yun's place was near Myeondong area and you had heard that the street food is really famous here so you decided to try the food before you head home. You did not notice but everyone around you was staring at you and was envious of your looks but no one approached you because you had your hijab on.  

You had tried all the food you wanted to eat and during that process, you had spilled some of the ddeokbokki sauce on your clothes.You wanted to look nice in front of your friend's parents so you decided to change your clothes and apply some make-up and so you ask a lady the way to the washroom. The lady complimented your looks a lot and thought that you must be a celebrity from another country. You were flattered and gave her a huge hug which made the lady extremely happy. Finally you reached to the washroom and noticed that no one was there. (Why did I have to spill the sauce on my clothes right before meeting with Yun's parents? Arrgghhh.... Mom was right, I am still as clumsly as I was as a child.) --Your thoughts as you were changing. "Nadeul saranguiro chaewochwoyo. Sarangui batterika da doaetnaboayo. Dangshim oebsin motsala jeongmal naneun motsala. Dangshineun naui batteri.......... hmmmmmhmmm......" You started singing "Love Battery" by Hong Jin Young since it has been your habit of singing when you are alone. You thought there was no one that would hear you.... but you were mistaken. In the stall right next to you, was someone who you could've never imagined.

Chanyeol was hanging out with Baekhyun but he was under disguise so no one woud recognize him. Some of the fans did recognize him so he had to run from them to hide and during that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol got separated. Baekhyun had no choice but to take the taxi home and he tried to contact Chanyeol but he forgot that Chanyeol had not brought his cell phone with him that day. Chanyeol on the other hand was also regretting not bringing his cell phone. While trying to hide from the fans, he hides behind the pillars which were right in front of women's washroom. Chanyeol thought that no one was there so he would be safe and that he should wait for a while before leaving this spot. He noticed that the fans had left and that it was finally time to leave but then he hears this voice. (Someone's singing nuna's song, "Love Battery") -- Chanyeol's thoughts. He couldn't move from that spot. Chanyeol noticed the time and as he was about to leave, you came out of the washroom and slightly bumped into him. Neither you or him saw one another's face but Chanyeol kept wondering who you were. This was your first meeting with "him" and you did not even realize that but Chanyeol never forgot that voice. 

 

*** DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES

***** Sorry for the long wait. Had been busy with school and work, Hopefully you all will like this. Again, english is not my first language so I know that I made mistakes but if only you all could imagine the story line, that would make me really happy. I love watching k-dramas and movies and I hope you all will find this interesting to read. Thanks everyone. :)