TOP

Bigbang's 'Superman is Back' One Shots

(On TV)

Seunghyun pulled the dining chair and sat, then he placed a plate of rice balls on the table. He sat facing his 4 year old son, Daeho,

“Daeho-ya, let’s eat, okay?” Seunghyun said, Daeho shook his head furiously,

“...I’ll feed you if you don’t want to eat by yourself” Daeho still shook his head as a response, while playing with his hero figurine, not even looking at Seunghyun.

“I don’t want to eat, I want ice cream” Daeho finally said something,

“But you just had it yesterday. Remember what Omma said? Only once in every three days. You’ll get a stomachache if you eat too much ice cream”

Daeho stared at Seunghyun for a while, “I still want ice cream” Daeho still insisted.

Seunghyun closed his eyes and sighed,

“Daeho-ya. You said you wanted to eat rice balls, so I made you one. But now you’re saying that you don’t want to eat?” Seunghyun looked at Daeho, Daeho’s eyes met Seunghyun’s piercing gaze, and there was a hint of fear in his eyes.

“You don’t want to eat, is that what you say? Okay, let’s just throw these away” Seunghyun pushed his chair and picked the plate. Daeho stood up from his chair and ran to Seunghyun, hugging his legs,

“Appa, don’t be angry with me” he started to wail, Seunghyun stared at him,

“Don’t cry. You’re a boy” but his words triggered Daeho to cry more,

“Appa said, don’t cry. Stop crying” Daeho then tried to stop his crying. He tighten his one arm on Seunghyun’s legs, and wiped his tears with the other hand.

“Don’t cry. I’m sorry” he placed the plate back on the dining table and then lifted Daeho. Daeho wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s neck,

“I’m sorry” Seunghyun said as he kissed his cheek and sat him on his chair.

(Seunghyun’s interview)

“He didn’t take his nap, didn’t want to wash up and brush his teeth the night before, and then he didn’t want to eat his dinner. My patience grew thin at that time. He rarely acted like that” Seunghyun’s eyes grew bigger when he said that, “To be honest, I can’t stand crying kids. When I saw him cry I felt annoyed but also sorry. He looked scared of me, and I didn’t want him to see me as a monster.

The viewers would see me as a strict and scary dad” he chuckled, “but, I’m not usually like that. Really”

 (Your interview)

“Their relationship? They are really close. Mostly because they share common traits and likings. You might heard this before, other Bigbang members said this too. Seunghyun sometimes is like a 5 year old trapped in a grown up body” you said,

“So since his mental age is like a 5 year old, they get along quite well, like a friend. They both love collecting toys and eating ice cream. Both of them are mischievous and spoiled. Most of the times it feels like I have two babies” you laughed while covering your mouth with the back of your hand.

“Does something wrong happened when I was gone?” you asked the PD, “Ah, I should just see the broadcast? Okay then”

(Interview’s ended)

Seunghyun opened the fridge and picked a small tube of vanilla ice cream, then walked back to the dining table,

“Here. Appa will let you eat ice cream, but only if you eat three rice balls” Seunghyun said,

“How about two?” Daeho showed his little two fingers, and gave his best puppy eyes.

“No, three”

Daeho pouted, and suddenly he widen his eyes, like he had just got the best idea,

“I will eat three if Appa let me eat ice cream while eating the rice balls”

Seunghyun looked at him weirdly,

“I will eat the biggest ones” Daeho said as he pointed three biggest rice balls.

“Deal” Seunghyun responded quickly as he flicked his fingers.

Daeho started to open the ice cream lid, he spooned a small amount of ice cream and put it on one of the rice balls. He put down the ice cream spoon and grabbed the ice-cream-on-the-top rice ball. He took a bite and munched it.

Seunghyun stared at him weirdly,

“Does it taste good?” he asked,

Daeho nodded, he put some amount of ice cream, “try it, Appa”

Seunghyun gave the rice ball a disgusted look, while Daeho gave him an encouraging look. Seunghyun closed his eyes and bite it. He munched for a while and then opened his eyes,

“It doesn’t taste bad, actually. Weird, but not bad” he said, and then he ran to the fridge to get another tube of ice cream.

.

After the show ended, you stood up from the couch, picked the remote and turned the TV off,

“Come down to the floor, two of you” you told your husband and your son. They looked at each other, knowing that their ‘nice omma’ would be gone for a while, and that they were going to be scolded.

You had to hold back your smile, when you told them to come down to the floor, they automatically sit in Japanese traditional sitting way and looked down. You sat in front of them, sitting in the same style. You sighed exaggeratedly,

“Daeho-ya, why did you ignore Omma’s words? I told you not to eat too much ice cream, right? Especially on winter season like this” you said, “Omma limit your ice cream portion because you easily get a stomachache. Remember when you got one a month ago? You said that it hurt so much and you cried all night. Remember?”

Daeho puffed his cheeks and nodded,

“Omma was really worried about you back then” you said. Daeho lifted his head a little bit and met your gaze. He remembered that day. His stomach was indeed hurt so much and he didn’t want to experience the pain ever again.

“You also didn’t take a nap, and didn’t brush your teeth?” you asked. No response. So you just went on lecturing Daeho the importance of those two things.

“...So make sure you do that every night. Do you hear Omma, Daeho-ya?” you said, after lecturing him for around five minutes.

“And, Yeobo. I told you not to let things loose, right? He usually skipped these things if he spend time with you. I’m just afraid it will become a habit” you said to Seunghyun. He knew there was no point in opposing you. So he just nodded and said that he wouldn’t do it again.

“Daeho, apologize to Appa. Promise him you will listen to him and won’t trouble him”

“Appa, I’m sorry...” Daeho turned his head to Seunghyun. Seunghyun ruffled his hair and kissed the top of his head,

“Appa is sorry too. I scared you that day, didn’t I?” Seunghyun said, Daeho nodded slowly.

“I will listen to you too, Omma” Daeho said. You smiled at him and opened your arms,

“Our Daeho is a good boy. Come here and give Omma a hug” you said. But instead of approaching you, he still sat there and winced,

“My legs are numb...”

You laughed a little and approached him, asked him to kiss you before you pulled him into your arms and lightly massaged his legs. When you were about to get up, you felt Seunghyun’s arms on your waist, he pulled both of you to him,

“So you were just going to leave me here, huh?” he said, and started to tickle your waist,

“AHHH STOP IT!” you screamed as you laughed and tried to remove his hands,

“Daeho-ya! Omma made you sit for a long time until your feet hurts, right? Revenge time!” Seunghyun said. You could feel two small hands started to tickle you and you laughed even louder.

After a while, they finally stopped tickling you. You sat in front of Seunghyun, he had his arms around your waist. While Daeho sat on your lap.

“Do you want to go somewhere this Christmas?” Seunghyun asked.

You were thinking when your son said,

“Disneyland! Disneyland!”

“You want to go there? How about that, Yeobo?” you asked,

“Fine with me, if that’s what you want” Seunghyun said. Daeho smiled and shyly asked,

“Can we asked Hana and Daesungie samchun to go too? Hana really loves that new Disney princess”

You and Seunghyun exchanged looks,

“Sure. We need Daesungie samchun... as a translator” Seunghyun laughed, “Because Appa’s not good at speaking Japanese”

“But what if they didn’t want to go?”

“Well, then Appa have to ask Daesungie samchun nicely” Seunghyun smirked, “Daeho-ya, go and take Appa’s phone in my bedroom, let’s call Daesungie samchun”

Daeho stood up and ran happily. Seunghyun looked at Daeho until he was out of sight, climbing the stairs to your bedroom, then he tighten his arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder,

“I used to say that I wasn’t going to marry until I reached 40. I never thought about having children too” he said, “now look at me, I’m in my mid-thirties, married to the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and already have a 4 year old son” he kissed your cheek.

“Seriously? ‘The most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen’?” You lifted one of your eyebrows.

“You ruin the moment”

“You were being cheesy”

“You once said ‘I must have done a lot of good deeds in my previous life to deserve a man like you, I probably saved a country’” he imitated your voice, “and you called me cheesy”

“That’s embarassing! Don’t bring it up again!” you felt your cheeks getting a bit red. Seunghyun only laughed.

“But, seriously, Seunghyun-ah? Ice cream and rice ball?” You turned your head to him and gave him a disgusted look,

He shrugged, “Why? It tastes just okay. You have to try it too”

“No. No. Never”, you shook you head, “The two of you are just really weird...”

“But you love us nevertheless” he said, giving another kiss on your cheek.

 

---

The longest one-shot so far. Not as fluffy and squishy as the other three, I guess? .___.

Please tell me what you think >.<

Thank you for subscribing and giving comments!