Chapter 4

Mission 002
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘How dare he do that!’ Bo Young had made sure that Tae Hyung could not hear her or read her.’That effing bastard!’. Bo Young was rushing out of the institute by then, passing by Jae Hyun like a blowing wind, ignoring him completely. Checking whether she had her gun or not, she sighed in relief when it was secretly somewhere in her black cargo jacket. She checked her sports watch hastily on her wrist it showed 3:33pm. The sun was blazing hot, though it had a breezy, cold wind to go with it. She made a straight walk ahead of her and she was then in a empty bar. She looked around and her eyes spotted the person she was looking for. She wasn’t excited at all, she was actually very reluctant on going in the first place. She grunted when she saw his tattooed collarbones.

 "What a great place to meet. Awesome timing as well you know.” Bo Young said sarcastically as she sat down on the couch  lazily.”What do you want?” she demanded coldly.

 “I can’t believe I’d actually meet you here. 14 years was it?” the guy started. “You’re the same as before. I’m not surprised that I see you like this.” he had a very smug look on his face.

 “I’m glad you didn’t expect much, Jungkook. So hurry up with it, you’re wasting my time.” Bo Young spat. “I want to get things done with.”

  “Snappy, huh? I don’t actually intend to do anything with you though.” Then he realized something.

 “Why are you wearing a jacket and long sleeves? It’s scorching hot.”

 “Okay, goodbye.” Bo Young ignored his question and quickly scurried off.

 “What’s her problem?” Jungkook muttered and he hurried out to catch up with the snappy Bo Young. Jungkook and Bo Young ended up meeting each other because one day, Jungkook had encountered her, he wanted to talk to her though not really but he had to run errands, so he told her to meet at the bar and this is how it ended up with. They first met at the orphanage.

 Jungkook looked to the left and right then spotted Bo Young, she was walking very briskly, he wondered why. Jungkook was starting to become suspicious of the girl. Bo Young seemed a bit mysterious and distant but he as well had something abnormal within. Yet she was still with the same attitude; snappy, cold, impatient had a malicious aura and stubborn with a tinge of intimidation.

 Jungkook had caught up with her and he quickly grabbed her wrist, pulling her to an alley. Bo Young cursed under her breath and she had a big surge to just punch him hard in the face. Jungkook pushed her to the wall and slapped both his hands on the sides of Bo Young’s head, they were apart at an arm length.

 ‘If only she wasn’t so stubborn.’ thought Jungkook, and Bo Young half-scoffed, half-smirked.

 “You could say I’m stubborn.” said Bo Young unexpectedly to Jungkook, he was shocked. ‘It’s not like she can read my mind.’  “Oh.. I sure can read your mind.” a malicious smile appeared on her face and this time, Jungkook was starting to get scared.

 “You can’t read my mind! Those things are fake!” Jungkook spat loudly.

 “Who says I can’t?” she challenged.

 “Whatever, that’s not my business to worry about.”

 “That sure is correct.” but Jungkook knew very well that “those things” weren’t fake, because he himself has a weird ability of being able to see through people’s past, and he was going to do it to Bo Young.

 “What did they do to you?” his face scrunched up. “You’re torn and broken.” he squeezed his eyes shut before opening them. “Your arms.. oh god, they’re hideous, but you didn’t go through torture did you, you actually enjoyed it.” Jungkook was seeing right through the girl and Bo Young rather panicked. “These past 14 years, you never went through sufferings. That’s very lucky.”

 “Why are you doing this? Don’t do it… it’s disturbing. I can feel it.” Bo Young said through gritted teeth. “You’re hurting me.” Bo Young didn’t really meant it.

 “But you don’t care if you’re hurt. You don’t mind getting hurt.” Jungkook said, his eyebrows meeting at the centre. “You don’t feel pain because you’re too cold-blooded for that.” Jungkook smirked. “I can read your past.” he was starting to get on the girl’s nerves.

 “Well, I can read your mind.” Bo Young said. “And if you please, more away or I’ll beat you up to the extent that you regret even meeting up with me in the first place.” Jungkook did nothing. After a few moments and Bo Young had enough, she was about to punch the boy in the face but someone got hold of her fist and was then in between Bo Young and Jungkook.

 “Don’t do it.” Tae Hyung said, his face was dangerously close with Bo Young’s, their noses barely touching. Tae Hyung’s hair was disheveled very badly.

‘What are you doing here? After you freaking kissed me, you come here and interrupt my business?!’ Bo Young said angrily in her head towards Tae Hyung.

 ‘Yunho has to tell you something and you don’t even like the so-called business.’ Tae Hyung replied back boringly.

 “Who the hell are you?” Jungkook sounded mad and bewildered. Tae Hyung turned around, his back on Bo Young.

 “Me? You don’t need to know.” Tae Hyung responded without any sort of interest and he turned back to Bo Young. 

 “We have to go, right now"

“Hold on…” Bo Young’s eyes squinted. “You’re lying! Hah! You just want to train with me. What about Jae Hyun? Guess you forgot that I can read your mind.” Bo Young scoffed. Tae Hyung tried really hard to concentrate on his mind so that Bo Young couldn't read his mind, but it clearly didn’t work. Bo Young thought for a moment and when she finalized it -Tae Hyung had read her mind- Tae Hyung seized her hand and dashed off, running in the wind.

‘Even though I really wanted to get away from that guy, I seriously did not need your help, and especially not after you kissed me.’ Bo Young said to Tae Hyung in her mind, slightly scoffing. He didn’t reply and just kept on running. ‘Let go of my hand. Now.’ she continued coldly, but Tae Hyung didn’t budge. ‘You’re seriously gonna be like this?’ she grumbled. ‘Stop, please.’ she cringe upon hearing herself say the etiquette word. And he stopped, in a lane. They stood in front of each other, Bo Young clearly glaring at Tae Hyung.

 “You’re not telling me everything are you?” she said. He kept quiet and just stared at the girl. Bo Young blew a heavy air and she put her hands on both sides of his head, bringing it close to her face intil they were on the same eye-level. “Look at me.” she muttered. Bo Young bored her eyes really hard into his and she saw visions. Jae Hyun. Yunho. Hurt. Anxious. She let go abruptly and frowned at him. Bo Young cursed towards him and she ran as quickly as her feet can take her to the institute.

 ‘So she does have a heart.’ Tae Hyung thought as he watched Bo Young run.

 -

 “Oh, so now you care about people?” Jae Hyun said once he saw Bo Young rush into the empty vast small hospital in the institute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter