Chapter 1

Mission 002
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple stared at the big dull building that was known as a orphanage. The woman stared at the baby girl in her arms, tears threatening to fall. 'I have to let you go.', she thought and looked at the man beside her. The man gave her an assuring nod and took the baby girl in his arms, his eyes becoming slightly glassy. 'Our Park Bo Young, you shall live a normal life. I'm sorry that I'm a bad father. I promise that you will have a good life ahead.', he thought and a tear fell from his eyes, only to land on the baby girl's forehead.

It was in the year of 1990, the couple's baby was finally born. The day was dull as ever, raining little droplets of water, adding with the sad look on the couple's faces, it became much more sad. The orphanage building was big and grey with spots of black on the concrete walls. The sign "Orphanage", was bent and broken. The rain became stronger. The man and woman's shoes were soaked badly, their raincoats not doing anything helpful and the umbrella only covering their heads. 'Why was I there in the first place?', both of them thought. 'Now we have to let go of our first child!'.

The woman placed the baby on the doorstep with muffled sobs. The man beside her could only look away, he didn't intend to cry but guess that the tears over took him. The woman lifted her arm and her fingers arrived in front of the doorbell. Her fingers didn't want to press the, but they had to, her heart was telling her to press the bell but her mind said otherwise. She in a deep breath and her fingers finally pressed the doorbell. The woman's heart was beating fast as she heard footsteps coming to the door, hitting the wood floor as it squeaked. The woman ran her feet down the little steps and took hold of her husbands hand, then walking away out of the Orphange's bounds. She held her fist to . The tears were falling endlessly. Not wanting to stop at all. Her husband called in for a taxi and he hugged his wife tightly along the way to their home, which will be abandoned by them.

A middle-aged woman opened door and her eyes saw nothing at all, except for cars and the rain falling from the sky. But her ears were attentive, she heard the faint sounds of a baby's cry. She looked down and her eyes softened, she bent down to pick up the baby girl. She swayed her arms from side to side gently, shushing the baby which she did in a short amount of time Min Jung went back inside and walked to her friends who was in the tea room. Her friends all gasped when they say the baby in her arms wrapped in pink thick blankets.

"Park Bo Young. Born 1990 12th of February.", they gasped again with wide eyes, the baby was born merely a month ago. "Blood type O. 3.5 Kg. A healthy baby girl when she was born. Born in Seoul, South Korean.", Min Jung read the words from the piece of small paper that was placed between the blankets. "I didn't see anyone when I went out of the door. I wonder who her parents are, it doesn't say here. We're going to have to find out and keep Park Bo Young here.", Min Jung continued. Kim Min Jung was her full name, one of the best sisters in the orphanage.

1996

In the year 1996, Bo Young has grown up as a healthy girl but was not a friendly type of person, the sisters were expecting her to be a good girl. She was rude and had a sharp tongue. They sisters were surprised that the 6 year old girl could speak so sharply. Bo Young was always lonely and she liked it that way, she didn't talk to anyone except for Min Jung, heck, she only talked to Min Jung of the sister countered her first.

Bo Young always stayed in her room that she shared with another girl. The girl was the complete opposite of Bo Young. She was very happy, cheerful, alive, and had alive bright eyes that only showed joy. She once asked Bo Young a question and Bo Young only replied the little girl with sharp words saying "Don't talk to me" and "Go away" and it made the little innocent girl cry. Bo Young did not apologize. Bo Young was a really cold girl.

Also, during that year, Bo Young discovered something amazing. She doesn't know if it was something that was a talent or a gift from God. But she mostly decided on gift. She could read minds. She didn't believe it at first but finally believed when she kept on looking at people right in the eye. And whenever she did that, voices go into her head. She told Min Jung about it, but Min Jung didn't believe her, she wasn't convinced at all. But Bo Young proved her wrong the moment Bo Young said the exact same words that came out of Min Jung's mouth the next day. Finally on that day, Min Jung believed her and when Min Jung said "I believe you." to Bo Young, she smiled, barely thought, that was the the first time Bo Young ever smiled. Min Jung told Bo Young to smile more often and be friendlier, Bo Young did but it was progressing very slowly.

1998

Bo Young was 8 years old and she was a little friendlier, but still cold. She didn't have friends except for Min Jung. She had a new roommate who had a slight similar personality as her, which was a slight relief for Bo Young, they had their own worlds to deal with.

Bo Young once asked Min Jung where her parents are but she didn't tell. The only thing Bo Young could do was persuade her, she didn't want to read her mind and Min Jung blurted words that Bo Young didn't want to hear again. "They left you." Min Jung was crying as she said those words. She knew the information when she flipped the old piece of paper that had Bo Young's information. What it said was nothing except for, "We decided to let her go because of business matters." It didn't made sense at all. And Min Jung was dying to know what type of "Business" Bo Young's parents did.

In that year, Min Jung decided to take a blood test for Bo Young in order to find out who her parents are. She did that with no problem as Bo Young obeyed to Min Jung's words. Bo Young didn't say if it hurts or what-so-ever but she did say that she wanted Min Jung to be in her sight. When Min Jung founded out who Bo Young's parents were, she knew straight away that they were people not to be trusted. 'So that was the "business"', she thought.

She had a slight suspicion that Bo Young's parents did "that" kind of "business". And she was correct.

2000

Bo Young got adopted, but from Min Jung's point of view, she was not surprised, but the others were beyond than shocked. Bo Young tried to read their minds on why they were so shocked but none of them thought of a weird word in their heads. The 10 year old Bo Young was very clueless, she read Min Jung's mind, well tried to, but she stood behind the other sisters so Bo Young couldn't catch her eyes.

As Bo Young was about to leave Min Jung went through the crowd of sisters and crouched in front of Bo Young, going to her short height, Min Jung enveloped the child in a hug tightly but Bo Young, being the cold girl she is, didn't even move a single muscle to hug the elder back. Min Jung cupped the little girl's face and said words that made Bo Young think so hard before she pecked her forehead.

"I hope you will live a safe life and that you will be able to find them.", Min Jung went away before nodding at the man and woman who stood behind Bo Young. She was eager to ask what Min Jung meant, he brows were furrowed so tightly that she became dizzy.

"Min Jung-sshi!", she tried calling out but Min Jung avoided her. Bo Young calls Min Jung with a -sshi because she never considered that Min Jung was close enough to be called Unnie. She wanted to call her Ahjumma, but let that off because Min Jung looked way too young to be called with such an old-age term. Guess Bo Young does have a heart to think of people that way.

2014: PRESENT

Bo Young walked on the streets with black cargo pants, a dark green varsity jacket over her black tank top that was tucked into her cargo pants. A pair of black platform boots and a snap-back along with a loose ponytail. A gun was hidden somewhere in her jacket. She avoided the people that was going the opposite was of her and looked down, avoiding their eyes. The 24 year old Bo Young kind of hated it when unimportant people thought's goes into her head.

Bo Young got tired looking at the red and grey concrete on the ground and looked up, only to have dozens of peoples thought in her head, she couldn't control it, never.

'Crap! I'm late for work!'

'Mums gonna kill me if I don't come home in time!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter