Chapter 2

Mission 002
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bo Young faced Tae Hyung with her whole body turned. Tae Hyung too, stood up into a straight posture. Bo Young shook her head from side to side several times while 'tsk'ing. Tae Hyung did a loop sided grin.

"So it was you.", Bo Young spoke with a poker face. Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. 'What is she on about?', he thought.

"Its her.", Tae Hyung mumbled under his breath, kind of in his mind, Bo Young caught and he knew.

"What do you mean?", Yunho butted in.

"He's the one who's been bugging my mind.", Bo Young firmly declared before taking mighty steps towards Tae Hyung. She locked eyes with him and in an instant, everything she wanted to know about him came into her mind. "Real: Kim Tae Hyung, Code name: KTHV, Agent name: V, age, 24 years old, born 30th December 1990. An only child with no parents, died in a house explosion. Also known as Cold Guy.", Bo Young looked away from his eyes. "Wait, what?! You can only read MY mind? Hah! Pathetic.", she smirked while Tae Hyung stood still as cold ice. "But you have something I don't have.", Bo Young added. "I'm envious.", she faked a sad frown. "He has nothing to do with me, Yunho-sshi.", she said to Yunho in a emotionless tone and her expression changed drastically from before. Tae Hyung gawked, in his mind, only if that was even possible. Bo Young turned her heels and was about to go back to her room but was stopped hy Yunho's words.

"I have a mission for you.", Bo Young twitched, Yunho grinned. Tae Hyung shook his head from side to side. "It'll be your official second mission."

"What it is?", she asked coldly, not turning around to even face Yunho.

"It involves your parents.", now that caught her attention. "Ever since you came here, you've been dying to know who your parents are, right?", Bo Young turned around. "And you have to go with Tae Hyung. I think its best for him to go since he has similar 'abilities' to yours.", Bo Young rolled her eyes. She faced Tae Hyung and her lips twitched upwards ever so slightly.

"Fine.", 'Wonder if we'll get along Kim. Tae. Hyung.", she spoke in her mind while looking at Tae Hyung and replied back. 'We will.', his voice was stoic. Bo Young looked at at Yunho and smirked before turning away to go out of the office. Lets say that Bo Young is not 'cold' anymore but more of a 'she-devil', as you can see, she loves to smirk.

On the way back to her room, Bo Young bumped into someone's chest and she knew exactly who it was. She pulled away and put her palms on his shoulders before kneeing him in the groin. "Watch where you're going next time, Alex J.", she mumbled between gritted teeth and smirked. Alex J groaned in pain and held a hand on his groin. Tae Hyung watched from afar and he was slightly amused. 'She's a strong girl.', he thought. What caught his sight was when Alex J grabbed Bo Young's wrist and trapped her in a head-lock.

 Jae Hyun kept still the whole time, head-locking Bo Young. Bo Young's hands were placed on his forearm, trying hard to pry them off, but Jae Hyun was firmer and stronger than Bo Young. The only thing she could do is try her best to flip him over. Jae Hyun had his chin rested ontop of Bo Young's head, so there was a lot of weight on Bo Young, plus, Jae Hyun was slightly leaning his front body on Bo Young's back. The two didn't utter a single word, just their panted breathing, they both knew that they're trying their best to beat each other's sweat out. Bo Young slowly got her whole hand wrapped around Jae Hyun's forearm and she smirked. With that she flipped him over, but didn't succeed. Jae Hyun was quick enough to stop her and they were now facing each other with Jae Hyun holding onto on of Bo Young's arms. And with Bo Young'f free arm, she slapped him in the cheek casually making him let go of Bo Young automatically.

"Go away.", Bo Young muttered and went away to her room. Jae Hyun had his hand on his cheek. 'My poor cheek.', he thought and continued to mumble cursing words before doing what he was about to do before. Tae Hyung clicked his tongue and walked away.

Bo Young went into her room and changed into an appropriate attire for an outdoor sport. She wore all black. She tied her hair and made sure that she was wearing long sleeves. She locked the door and headed to Tae Hyung's room. As she walked through the dark big space, it was very silent. No one was there, most of them were probably training or out in town. Bo Young had no one's mind to read. The only sound was from Yunho's office, where he'll be typing and mostly, getting phone calls. Yunho was a busy man who knows what the future is, even if he's busy, he knows what will happen so that he can deal with it easily. Yunho is in his early 30's and he was the one who introduced Jae Hyun to Bo Young.

Bo Young twisted the door handle and the door opened revealing Tae Hyung who was taking his shirt off. Bo Young didn't care and so did Tae Hyung. He grabbed a dark red t-shirt from the rack and slipped it on before facing  to Bo Young. 'Want to run?', he said in his mind. The only reply he got back was Bo Young heading out of his room. Tae Hyung scoffed and followed Bo Young.

Tae Hyung stood beside Bo Young at the start of the big empty greeny field. It was 5km-square big, large enough for them to run around non-stop. Bo Young and Tae Hyung glanced at each other and Bo Young counted '3, 2, 1' in her head and they sped off. Tae Hyung's speed was around 500 meters per 5 seconds, he was way faster than Bo Young. His super-speed ability has developed steadily, as for Bo Young, her super speed ability was only 300 meters per 5 seconds, she hasn't yet developed since its not her major ability. Her mind reading abilities developed all the way, she could read their minds even if its not at the eye, but one disadvantage is that she can't control it if their is a crowd of people, like being in public where there's many people.

Tae Hyung estimated that they have gone halfway through the first side of the field but only him though, Bo Young was 200 meters behind him. On his side view, he couldn't see anything, all of it were worse than blurriness, all he could see clearly is himself and the route he's running with. His hair was disheveled and he knew that. During his time of running, he never gets tired. His legs never ache, he never sweats and he never breathes heavily if he stopped running. It shows no trace that he has been running, but the only clue that can be suspected that he ran is his tousled hair, although Tae Hyung made sure that he fixed it when he is almost at his destination. But that is only if he uses his super-speed, if he does a normal run, its a normal run, sweat, breathing heavily, messy hair, legs ache.

Tae Hyung felt lonely as he was running, a quarter away from the intersection of the field. He slowed down his pace and fixed his hair. He turned his body and caught anyone or anything in sight behind him. 'She's not faster than me, I'm sure of that.', he thought with a stressed forehead. 'Did she go back?', Tae Hyung started to jog. 'Can't be...', and he ran as fast as he could. He ran with all his power of super-speed till half of the grassy lane. Then he stopped running, awestruck. Tae Hyung fixed his hari again and bent down, speechless. 'Is she....... dead?', he thought before shaking Bo Young's legs. Nothing happened. He checked her pulse on her neck and the was no 'thud, thud' Tae hyung doesn't believe it. 'She's is half-human, right?', Tae Hyung put one arm under her legs and the other on her bacl before standing up. 'I can't even go into her mind.', and he started running back to the institute, using his super-speed.

Tae Hyung burst through the doors, ran straight pass people and went into Yunho's office.

"What did I te- Oh, Tae Hyun. Whats up?", Yunho coolly said. Tae Hyun looked from Bo Young to Yunho repeatedly. "Ah.... Bo Young... were you guys running?", Tae Hyung nodded. "Er... just hand her over to Jae Hyun... Jae Hyun-ah!", Jae Hyun came in a flash, he just came back from before.

"Yes, Yunho?", Yunho motioned with his head at the limp Bo Young in Tae Hyung's arms.

"Bring her to her room and do whatever you can.", Jae Hyun stood intimidatingly in front og Tae Hyung with his arms out. Tae Hyung looked at Jae Hyun and he, with an uneasy heart, placed Bo Young into his arms.

"Whats gonna happen to her? Is she dead?", Tae Hyung asked softly.

"No, she's gonna be fine.", Yunho replied carelessly. Tae Hyung stared at him before going out. 'But.... why did she faint?', he thought.

Jae Hyun laid Bo Young down on her bed and took her boots off. He hesitated to take the black cargo jacket off or not, since he knew what were behind the black sleeves. He was the only one who knew. So, he did. Jae Hyun ped the jacket and slowly took it off. His life was saved by 10 years; Bo Young kept still, though he knew that she won't wake up, he was quite paranoid. And as expected, scars and all typed of cuts were all over her arms. He hung the jacket up and went back to Bo Young. Jae Hyun took her socks off and washed his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter