Chapter 3

Mission 002
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung ran like never before. Everything was too quick to realize that it was even there! Taehyung felt like he was running 500 meters per second. Bo Young was, well, she had fainted. She had lost her consciousness along the run, blood stains were on Tae Hyung shoulder and Bo Young's neck and hands were covered with blood as well. 'Why did she go so far?!' Taehyung thought as he ran, Bo Young did walk far from the institute.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder and found Bo Young not breathing at all, her eyes were closed though he could feel her heartbeat drumming on his back. 'Sunguinem Laminis and Vitiosum Cultris, eh? Our name is much more easier to say, Le Crucio' Taehyung thought with a sneer. Sunguinem Laminis; Blood Blades were from another institute, enemies with Bo Young and Taehyung's institute. Their institute was called The Institute of Kills and Murders, but it was always covered up with some other, much more friendly name. All of them were cold-blooded, not a single one of them had a warm heart. Their goal is to take over the world, though they weren't making any progress, yet. They killed anyone who doesn't obey them, they torture those who are with them during their training. Their institute was nowhere near Seoul, their institute was in Bulgaria, the one and only. And they were also bound to crash all the institute's of Institutum Speculatores et auscultatores. The Institute of Spies and Agents had several places hooked, 2 in Asia, 4 in the USA, 3 in UK, and 2 in Europe.

Taehyung burst through the back doors of the institute, his hair disheveled as ever however no sign of tiredness at all. Everyone who was there in the big empty space, stopped what they were doing and all their eyes were on Taehyung and the faint Bo Young. Jae Hyun was there too, he already came back from the restaurant and he jogged over to Taehyung with an irritated look. Taehyung's breathing were calm but his insides were fuming.

"What happened?" in a gentle tone, Jae Hyun asked before his eyes diverted itself to the limp and wan looking Bo Young who was on Taehyung's back, Jae Hyun's eyes widened in shock.

"The Sunguinem Laminis, Blood Blades, was it? They did that, a guy named Joon Myun or Suho whatever particular made Bo Young become like this." Taehyung replied promptly.

“How did you get here so fast?” Jae Hyun asked. “Did you run?” Tae Hyung nodded. “Seriously?! What, do you have like super speed or something?” he nodded once again. “Cool,” Jae Hyun nodded his head. “Okay, okay, let’s bring her to a room. That Suho bastard, always wanting revenge.” Jae Hyun cursed to no one in particular.

The 2 (3 actually) entered into a room which looked like a room in hospitals except that the walls were dark, everything was dark, but the only white thing was the bed, it was as white as white bright clouds. Tae Hyung placed Bo Young on the bed and scowled, his shoulder was red from the blood as he saw his reflection in the mirror. ‘Seriously! I saved her two times already, she didn’t even say thanks to me!’ Taehyung thought with a groan.

Jae Hyun was apparently taking Bo Young’s shoes off and taking her wallet out of her grasp. The blood was not spilling out anymore from Bo Young but it needed cleaning. ‘What is this guy to her?’ Tae Hyung thought as he took a quick stare at Jae Hyun, who was about to take Bo Young’s sweater off but stopped and looked at Tae Hyung.

“Please do get out.” Jae Hyun said monotonously at Tae Hyung who was taken slightly aback. “You can come back in later.” he added with a sigh. “Now.”

“Why?”

“Bo Young's order and don’t question “What” about that, just get out.” and Tae Hyung got out of the room exasperatedly. ‘If only I could read his mind...’ he thought as he shut the door. ‘But why? Bo Young’s orders? That doesn’t make sense at all.’ Tae Hyung’s eyebrows furrowed. ‘Is there something behind her sweater, on her arms?’ he sat down on the couch in his large room, thinking. ‘Suppose so, I mean, he stopped on the way to take off her sweater. There must be something and I have to find out.’ He closed his eyes and lay down on the long white couch for a short nap. Tae Hyung might be very chic on the outside but in the inside, his curiosity kills the cat. Bo Young is like him, but she’s cold and chic on both inside and outside and has much more cold ticks within her.

Jae Hyun had mended Bo Young, by cleaning her blood-stained hands and neck, as well as taking off her blood-stained white wool sweater, she was wearing a black singlet inside. Jae Hyun slipped a thin hospital-like gown on Bo Young . He grabbed the warm thick blanket at the edge of the bed and tucked the blanket around Bo Young protectively, it was mid-Winter. ‘What is happening today?’ he chuckled dryly. ‘First you fainded, second you fainted and third? What’s gonna happen tonight?’ He thought before heading out.

-

Tae Hyung groggily woke up from his nap and looked at his watch, though his eyes were averted to his hands. ‘Crap! I didn’t change yet!’ His hands reminded him that, but it was actually Bo Young’s bloody hand that appeared in his mind. Tae Hyung quickly got up and he showered before changing into a set of new clothes.

With a blank face, Tae Hyung swiftly walked across the big hall or some call it “The Space” and went into the room Bo Young was situated in. He shut the black mahogany door behind him quietly and went over to Bo Young, who seemed to be breathing and sleeping soundly. Her skin tone was back in colour and her chest was heaving up and down calmly. Her neck was blood-free and her black hair was sprawled on the white pillow somewhat majestically. Tae Hyung didn’t realize till then that Bo Young was, to simply put it, beautiful, though her attitude completely otherwise.

Tae Hyung waved a hand above Bo Young’s face and sighed in relief. Slowly he moved the blanket out of the was from her right arm and he slowly lifted her arm. He looked at Bo Young and steadily, pushed the thin sleeves upwards, he saw a cut, though before he could push it further, Bo Young had already had him cornered by grabbing his arm and twisting it and then putting his into a tight headlock.

“What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing!” Bo Young said sharply through gritted teeth. She tried to read his mind but Tae Hyung blocked her from doing so. She grumbled under her breath and Tae Hyung grinned gloatingly.

“Nothing.” he flatly replied.

“You’re lying.” Bo Young disgruntled.

“If you let me go, I’ll tell you.” he spat. Bo Young harshly let him go and Tae Hyun twisted his neck from the left to the right before looking at Bo Young. “What’s under those sleeves?” he asked shrewdly.

“That’s got nothing to do with you, you don’t need to know.” she flatly and quickly said. Before Tae Hyung could ask another question, Bo Young answered as she had read his mind. “Jae Hyun, he’s the only one who knows because he saw it happen and he’s nothing to me.” She snapped. “Now get out.

“But I don’t und-”

“If you don’t understand why, it doesn’t mean you have to understand. Go away.” Bo Young cut him off coldly.

“You’re awake.” someone said by the door, it appears to be Jae Hyun. Bo Young said nothing but stared at Tae Hyung with menacing eyes. ‘If you want to know so badly, fine, they’re cuts and scars. Satisfied?’ She said in her mind to him. ‘Show me,’ Tae Hyung said back. Bo Young looked at Jae Hyun who was fixing the wires and he didn’t seem to mind Tae Hyung’s presence. Bo Young looked back at Tae Hyung and she…

“You’re okay now, right?” Jae Hyun said which stopped Bo Young from doing what she was going to do previously. Bo Young thanked the god. She nodded at Jae Hyun with a flat hum. It was then when Tae Hyung finally realized there was something unique on her right cheek. ‘What’s that mark on your cheek?’ he went into Bo Young’s mind. ‘Scars I got from a fight,’ she replied back in the same way.

Bo Young then vigorously took off the wires stuck on her and dashed out of the room, brushing past Tae Hyung, she said, “If you’re expecting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter