〈♡〉TEASER 003

〈♡〉ERIS ┌ SMEnt's new girl group┛APPLY NOW (DEADLINE JULY 25TH)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TEASER 003
"Fei noona?." Sehun called into a quiet recording studio. There, in the room a sat a girl on a chair with a pen and paper. "Sehun-ah what are you doing here." The two weren't exactly close, but they hung out a few times. "Did you hear?" The younger boy asked, leaning on the door frame smiling. "No, hear what?." Sehun walked towards Fei Li and sat on the extra chair. "I may have eavesdropped a bit, but never mind you don't even know ." He scrunched his face a tiny bit, with a guilty and jokingly smile. "What did you hear? Tell me tell me, hehe i just started singing 'Tell Me' by Wonder Girls. Tell Me Tell Me T-t-t-t-t Tell Me?." The two 94 liners burst into a fit of giggles, not longer after they heard a small knock on the door.

"Fei Li i need to see you, Sehun." The small knock happened to be Boa. Fei Li's #1 respected artist. Fei Li got up from her spot and grabbed her bag, following Boa as she left. Sehun just sat there in his spot. He didn't know what to do, "So am i just going to sit here or not?" It was dead quiet and no one answered. "Fine then, no one needs you two anyways." Sehun snapped his fingers all diva like and ran out of the room quickly because he seen a bug. "TAOO~ GO IN THE PRODUCING ROOM THERE'S A BUG WAITING FOR YOU!." Luckily Tao was down the hall. "ANIYAA! MY GUCCI BAG SAVE ME AHH, BUGS I HATE BUGS." The commotion settled down when they ran in EXOs practice room.



Fei Li stepped into Boa's office as Boa sat down on her black chair. "Do you know why you're here?." Fei Li shook her head. "Aniya, wae?." Fei Li was calm on her outer appearance, but she was freaking out and screaming in her head. Who wouldn't do that when they're in a room with someone they like and respect. "You've progressed well in the past few years at SM that we know of, i want to see how well you've improved. Come with me to the practice room." Fei Li tilted her head slightly and got off her seat, walking behind Boa. Arriving at the room, a dance trainer was there. "Annyeong." Fei gave a small smile smile and bowed. "Annyeonghasayo, Boa-ssi why are we here?." As much as Fei Li was smart, she was...clue less sometimes. I want to see your dancing skills, i would ask one of the other SM dancers like Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk but they're not here." Lie. Boa seemed to be a good liar, Fei Li nodded and went towards the dance trainer. "Ani ani, i picked your music already. I want to see if you can freestyle to any music with out picking it yourself."
 
"Oh neh, you can start it now." Fei tossed her bag towards the side and got herself ready to dance. Trainer skipped the song towards the chorus, you know for a better beat.
 


Boa judged her moves like a hawk, although this wasn't Fei Li's best dance she looked impressed. The music stopped and Fei Li ended her dance. "That was great, have you considered any other things you like to do?." Fei Li thought. "I'm training on singing and rapping. Rapping seems to be more in my element." Boa motioned the trainer to come near her way. She whispered in his ear leaving a confused Fei. "Can show me?." Fei Li gave a thumbs up and grabbed a microphone from the side. Her voice wasn't the best today, she had a minor cough but it was fine. "Ok, you're good." She cleared and started. Fei Li ran out off breathe just at that very moment, she stopped. She coughed. The trainer stopped the music and handed her a bottled water. "Gwenchana." Fei Li wiped the extra water off her lips. "I have a slight cough but it's fine." Boa was serious most of the time, she was judging. Who's more serious that a judge?.
 
"If you do that when you are a singer, how are you going to continue the performance? I know you're good and have passion for what you're trying to achieve, try again and try not to mess up." Fei stood there in place, warming her thoat quietly. She turned to the trainer once more, he started the music and she began.



This was freestyle, the rap was slow but at least there was flow. Fei Li stopped her rap and stood in front of Boa a few feet away. Boa crouched her elbows to her lap and thought. "That was a lot better, you've gotten picked on a lot for your training years. We're trying to prepare you for debut, how can we do that when you are going to debut." Fei was confused, what did she mean?. "I'm sorry but what do you mean?." Boa smiled, putting an envelope on the side table and left the room with trainer. Fei being the curious kitty she is all the time, grabbing the package she quickly opened it. She seen her name at the top and continued reading, her eyes widened when she finished.

CONGRATULATIONS!

 
MENG FEI LI
 
YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE THE SECOND MEMBER OF ERIS
 
 
Right there, in front of her eyes is what she has been waiting for. For years, she trained hard and worked her off for this. It payed off. Since Fei Li was a dancer to, she was so happy she ran around the trainging room and did a flip. She crazy, but trying to contain happiness was hard. She stopped her tracks and smiled down to the paper. "I want to make myself proud, you've worked hard and cried for years. Make it good or you'll regret." Fei Li talked to herself, grabbed her bag and ran towards the instrument room. The guitar, this instrument was one of her many things to do. She picked up her guitar and warmed her fingers. She played for probably a half an hour, Fei played one last song.
 
 
 
 
She played with so much passion, her major massion. Her passion for music poured out in one last instrument she would play as a trainee, she finished and covered her face. Tears of happiness fell and onto her hands, this was just the beginning to her career. More criticism was coming, rules and a harder life. If anything, she knew that she deserved it. She planned to do this her own way and make the best of it. One thing she did question was, who was picked as the first member. All these questions came to mind and filled with every possible thought.
 
In an instant she put the guitar back into its place, once more grabbing her stuff and ran up to the rooftop. Walking towards the edge, she put her hands up for forming a cup shape.
 
"I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT!." This is what she would do to release stress and anger. At this point it was her happiness. A figure was behind her and hugged her. "I knew you could do it." That voice, Leeteuk. He came back. Another happy moment, she turned around and hugged him back. His military uniform was still on, but she didn't care. One of her best friends were back. "So did i." She mumbled and smiled.
 
 
 

re's note} hello my little lovely ducklings! Party hard i finished! How was it, good? bad? Mine was a little shorter than yuko's but at least it's finished. I'm actually pretty satisfied with it. I was trying to be funny but i don't think it was that funny. -_- anywho, still more applicants are welcomed! The deadline is still the 25th, we're starting the story on the 30th in order to picked the members within those 5 days. Are we making you all nervous? I'm pretty curious about who's in ERIS. The leader, the maknae and the visual. Who is who *wiggles eyebrows* 

yuko's note} haihai o u o third teaser is up, written by our lovely re. hope you like it. and please to those who haven't apply but are planning to, you should make your application now since the application is still open. so apply, apply *^*