〈♡〉TEASER 001

〈♡〉ERIS ┌ SMEnt's new girl group┛APPLY NOW (DEADLINE JULY 25TH)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TEASER 001
BoA sat on her chair, in the meeting room with her fellow SM staffs. 2 staff members had a task assigned for planning ERIS. "ERIS debut is around the corner, no official line-up for sub-units and songs. We need to work fast and get this going, assigned planning for these two are decided. Who goes first?" the CEO, Kim Young Min, started.
 
BoA cleared and raised her hand slightly above her head, "I will." she continued looking at her papers. "Go on," the CEO said. She spoke at the slightest loud voice for everyone to hear. "There's 6 members so i decided to split them into 2 sub-units and 1 soloist. 2 member will form a duo under the name 'IRIS', their concept will be y and mature. 3 other members will become a trio under the name 'Melody', the concept will be cute with some quirkiness. Last member will be a solo, also take on the y and mature concept." Her gaze landed on CEO Kim who did have a somewhat satisfied expression. "There are a lot of y concepts these days, are you positive this will get them attention?." The girl nodded. "Next." The second staff member spoke. "I think for songs, each unit and main group should have the max of 5 songs on each album. I really recommend B.B.B as their debut song, not many groups go for retro and modern together." A staff member has spoken. "He's got a point on that one, their song should be unique. Standing out on debut is a must." Boa nodded, grabbing a pen in her hand and raising it slightly to point at the SM staff member. "He's right, they can have the same concept as everyone just make their music stand out. Not only that but their looks, it has to be unique that they pull peoples attention right away".
 
CEO Kim scanned through his list of ERIS official line-up. "We've got the unique looks down, each member isn't Korean but a foreigner. Just new hair cuts, hair dye, everything should be taken care of. Though our training system is hard, each and every single member trained hard to get to their position. The company is going through a tough time righ now, f(x)s comeback and Exo's scandal it's just to much. We need to focus our attention 80% of our time to ERIS, this is a debut not a comeback. All we need to question is, are they ready to debut?". Each staff member nodded in agreement. It's true SM is going through "that time" again, but ERIS can be the bridge to the whole situation. To take peoples attention off the scandal and still follow f(x).
 
"Official line-up is already decided, a press conference statement has been released yesterday, sub-units and ERIS debut song has been decided. Sub-unit songs? Anyone?". This time a different member took action and spoke up. "I have a few, since there's 2 units and a solo i have the songs set". The member raised her brow in anticipation, what was there to worry about, getting rejected. "Go on". Although Youngmin wasn't exactly the nicest person on earth, he gave each person a chance on shooting out ideas. "Ok uhh, 'IRIS'. Since their concept is y & mature, i thought we can go with one of the trainees song that they wrote?". CEO Kim chuckled. "This isn't a game, we don't have time on our hands to be playing". "What's there to play about, this song is perfect for the duo. It's a slow song, but it's sensual and a perfect fit for the scenery". Kim rubbed his forehead out of stress. "Whose song do you have, not all the members have perfect writing skill?". The member smirked satisfied and continued talking. "Fei Li, the song is great. If we don't use this song, their image with another song will not be the same". The debate was needed. "Which song is it? I've heard almost all her songs but the one you're holding".
 
"It's called 'Gone Not Around Any Longer' it's slow but it's good. I have 'IRIS' music all picked out, their album will consist of 5 songs. I personally think Girl in Love and Goodbye are good also, Fei Li wrote 3 of the songs. 'I Love You - I Love You' is her solo song, 'I'll back of so you can live better' can be the other members solo song. The songs are good. 'Melody' has a cute & quirky concept, so how about 'Twinkle' can be their debut song. The song can show their vocals, plus the song has fun melodies. Uhh 'Catallena' is another one, this one can be like a sea food concept. Another promotional song?. 'Lipstick' is a fun song, unique background check is good. 'Library' is a cheerful song with upbeat melodies, this doesn't have to be a promotional song. And finally 'Aing', the song is aegyo like but isn't cute apart of the concept?".
 
CEO thought for a moment. "Yes, you got the units songs. What about the solo?". The staff member raised her finger. "I was getting to that. Anyways, the solo is obviously the last member so her concept is y & mature also. So i was thinking 'Bad Girls' can be her debut song. The M/V should be y but funny, a mixed reaction good. 'Goodnight Kiss' is another one, this song is mixed between R&B and a hip hop theme. 'A winter story' and 'Rose' is a ballad song, Bruna wrote that song. And '2HOT', the song is upbeat and fun. This is what the layout is like, what do you think?".
 
"Boa? What's your opinion?". Boa was like the second CEO, so she was highly respected through out the company and industry. "Although you included Fei Li's songs is good, just how did you get them? She doesn't give her songs to the company". The staff member nodded. "I asked her for them, but these were the only songs she was confident in". CEO Kim was quiet for some time. "She has potential to be the producer, lyricist etc, but who's in what group?". Another staff member has spoken.
 
"I think Bruna should be the one going solo, she got the voice and moves and i think she should use them. Fei Li is a talented rapper and dancer, but she doesn't have a vocalist position. She can sing but i think we should put her in 'IRIS', she has the right amount of iness to pull the concept off". Boa tapped her fingers in the table. "Both are quite young, are you sure we should make them do the concept?". CEO leaned his arms on the table. "They're in ERIS, they have a y concept. I'm sure they can do it, what about the other members?". The second staff member talked. "They haven't been decided yet, we're deciding where to put all of them. All members have different persona's and charisma, it's difficult to part them". Boa crossed her arms on the table. "I have an idea, but we should wait awhile. We still don't get how we can progress the other 4 members, the trainers should study them more and report back to us and tell us what your personal perspective is neh?". The trainers nodded and bowed. "We'll do our best". CEO spoke in a appropriate loud tone. "We got everything settled, the meeting is over. Report back and we're offically ready for ERIS debut, i have to do some business". CEO Kim got off of his chair and left the room.
 
Boa spoke for the last time. "Agreed with CEO, back to your jobs". Each member left and went to their original doings.
 

a/n }   Hello my lovelies, it's RE. How was the chapter? Good? Bad?. Yuko was originally going to write this but something came up for her at the last minute, so i happily did it. :)

Stay tuned next chapter!