Sunday BBQ

Mysterious Voice

(Sunday Morning)

Today is going to be the second most annoying day of my life. Next to last night. Stupid boys who think they will be liked by everyone ... NEWS FLASH!! I don't like you. Hmmph. Appa and Heejung-ah are already in to their little trap. Aish. How annoying!! This will haunt me for a LONG time. Just imagine if they went to ... my school. If they did that ... then I would definately despise them even more. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and tell my bestie: Mae Juna what happened over my weekend. Geesh. Stupid arrogant jerks. Just go away. Why bug me? Can't you pick someone else?? Aigoo. Just thinking about them make me want to punch something. Most likely their faces ... but Appa wouldn't approve. Sighs.

"BABY! Make sure you pick a nice dress to wear tonight!" My Appa called. I groaned. I HATE DRESSES! Grrrrr.

"APPPPPPAAAAAAA!! Whyyy???" I whinned. He just handed me three dresses to decide on. He must have bought them last night with Heejung. Aish. Option A. an orangish one ... Option B. a blue one with a white collar and sleeves .. or Option C. a flowery one.

 nb6fgm-l-610x610-pink+dress-kfashion-ulzzang.jpg      aef178c9a37e8a547025183917e43e2a.jpg    254903-ulzzang-ulzzang-fashion.png

I couldn't really decide on one ... since they were all ugly to me. I placed them all on my bed and studied them. My eyes went back and forth trying to decide on which one I want to wear ... in order to please my Appa. I finally came to a conclusion. He never said that it had to be from his choices .... XD Loophole!!!! I love them!~

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon already. Heejung and Appa were already setting things up. Pretty soon our guests would arrive and they would all get to watch the "Beautiful Me" step out in a 'pretty' dress. Or so everyone thinks ....

~Ding, Dong~

It's time. I was still in my bedroom adding my finishing touches ... when all of a sudden. Heejung knocked on my door signaling me to come out. I just took one last look at myself in my mirror. A satisfied grin spread across my face.

"Noona~" I opened the door and quickly snuck Heejung inside. He looked at me with wide eyes. Yes! Mission accomplished.

"Are they here Heejung-ah?" I said in a calm, charismatic voice. He tensed up a bit and his left eye twitched. It's probably beacause my outfit scared him so much. Just the reaction I was hoping for.

"N-Noona!~" 

"What?"

"How come my Noona is dressed like ... that!" He pointed directly at my outfit.

10946243_1408837692746534_2109558694_n.jpg

I just laughed. Yes. I went a bit overboard and made myself look completely girly. Plus this is my middle school uniform anyways. I just got informed this week that we will be getting new uniforms for high school ... so at least our new uniforms aren't going to be this short ... in fact they are a bit longer. I just did this so I could mess with those stupid boys. It just goes to show you, if they start to treat me differently just because I look girly ... then my point will be proven. Stupid annoying, arrogant jerks. Wait 'til they see what's coming at them. Hehe.

"N-Noona ... why are you wearing a school uniform ... when school doesn't start until tomorrow? And I thought you were getting a new uniform anyways??!" His head was filled with so many worried-filled questions. When my Heejung-ah gets worried .. he goes on a lonnnnnggg rampage. Aigoo.

"Don't worry Heejung-ah~Just tell me when all the neighbors are here. Okay?" He looked at my outfit one last time. He swallowed hard and he finally calmed down. He shut his eyes really tight and just nodded. I smiled then ruffled his hair. Aigoo. Such a good little brother. 

 

Heejung's POV

I was scared to death!! I thought my Noona got kidnapped and they sent a girl ish one in her abscense! Holy cow!! She .... she .... she's- Noona Neomu Yeppeo! Really! Really! I never thought this day would come!!! All of my life ... I've only seen Noona as this tom boy. She's never tried really hard to become pretty! It's the first! I'm soooooo happpy for Noona! She must like one of the hyungs ... Oos! I better investigate on who she likes. Is it Park Hyungsik Hyung? Or is it ... Kim Dongjun Hyung? Let's find out!! XD

"Hello samcheon!" Dongjun Hyung was the first one I saw at the door. Appa and I lead them all the way out in to our backyard. There was 9 of them. They quietly followed us. I tried to decipher Dongjun Hyung and Hyungsik Hyungs' reactions. Were they trying to find my lovely Noona? Wait until they see her wonderful surprise. Today is going to be sooooo much fun!

"Please ... help yourselves to anything. My daughter should be down any minute. Remember .. she 'doesn't-like-you-guys." Appa winked at the 9 of them. They seemed to understand. However, they couldn't be any more wronger. My Noona really seemed to dislike them. She even TOLD Appa that she doesn't. But I guess I see right through her act too. Maybe I can find out who she likes for black-mail, later in life! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heejung knocked on my door again. This time he did the signature knock, indicating that I must head outside. I was sort of nervous ... but then also really happy that I get to prove a point to my fellow feminists out there. Boys aren't worth the tears and girls can be tomboyish plus girly if they want to be. Let me tell you that ....

"Presenting .... my beautiful Noona: Ahn Jaela!" Heejung proclaimed. I slowly walked out and I shyly looked at the ground. For a moment, it went dead silent and the 9 guys at our house ... had all eyes on me. I swear, their eyes were so far out of their heads ... that they could've fallen right out. I just giggled. I immediately tried to find the two main ones: Dongjun and Hyungsik. Hyungsik almost spat out the water he was drinking...and Dongjun almost choked on the donut he was about to engulf. Perfect. All the data I need to wrap this up.

"H-hello! I'm Hwang Kwanghee ... and may I add ... you are quite beautiful. Have a boyfriend yet?" He seemed like a player, the moment he first walked up to me. I made a look of disgust then walked away. Stupid boys. They don't get it ... do they?!

"J-Jaela ssi? Th-that's your name..? I-I think it s-suits you ... because you're umm ... really pretty." Dongjun said shyly. I rolled my eyes. Aigoo. How corny can these guys be? Well ... that compliment was really unexpected though. Especially coming from Dongjun and ... wait! What am I thinking? See what I mean?!? They are me in to their trap already!! AHHHHHHHHHH! Help!