Heejung's Revenge

Mysterious Voice

Heejung's POV

I was sitting on the living room couch while watching TV. Then I heard my Appa talking to a familiar voice. It hit me. That was the Hyung I was just talking to from across the street!!! What does he want? Uh ... what did I do?!?! I slowly hid my face behind a couch pillow.

"A-ah yes sir. We just moved in recently." The Hyung answered my Appa.

"Please ... Come in!" My Appa said with open arms. The two Hyungs started piling in. They were heading toward the couch area.

"This is my son Heejung." Appa pointed at me.

"Hello there kiddo!" The younger Hyung said cheerfully.

"Yo." The one I just talked to said.

"H-hi!" I said trying to hide from them.

"So ... are you guys liking it here so far? I heard my daughter went over to bring you guys a cake ... did you enjoy it?" Appa said to them as a good father should.

"Yes sir. It was very delicious." The younger Hyung piped in.

"Appa ... why don't you introduce them to Noona? That way they can thank her personally .." I asked mischeivously. Finally!!!! REVENGE!! XD

"Good idea Heejung-ah! Honey!!! Come!! Hurry!! Hurry!!" Appa shouted to Jaela Noona. "There's people down here that I want you to meet ...!" Kekekekekekeke. ^^ I'm going to treasure this moment.

"Why Appa?!" She came down the stairs whining until she noticed the Hyungs. I watched everyone's reaction. The younger Hyung just blushed as my Noona trudged down the stairs ... The older Hyung just went wide-eyed for a second ... then he went back to normal. "Omo! I ... uhh ..." She stuttered.