Off To School

Mysterious Voice

After breakfast, with those stupid arrogant jerks .. We got ready to go to school. First I have to drop off Heejung like I always do. Why did I promise to be their friend?? What's wrong with me?~? TT

"Bye Appa! Thank you for breakfast! We're off to school now!~~" Heejung hugged and kissed our dad on the cheek. Appa smiled and waved our way.

"Bye our Heejungie and Jaela-yah!~ Have a good day!!~" Appa smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Appa. Love you." I walked out the door pushing those losers out of my way.

"Bye samcheon! Thank you!!" Those ZE:A dorks said. We were finally off to school. Whhoooppiie. NOT.

I put my headphones on to block out their annoying voices and I walked far ahead. Dongjun and Kwanghee kept pestering me to death. I couldn't control myself! I wanted to whack both of them upside their heads! Grrrr! So annoying!!

"We're here Heejungie." I ruffled his hair and pat his shoulders. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"Bye Noona!~ Bye Hyungs!!" He waved happily. I smiled a bit and waved back. Heejung is a good little brother, he was always there for me when I was sad or going through trouble.

"Bye Heejungie!!~" Those ignorant boys said merrily. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Jaela? Jaela?! JAELA!!!" My music was blasted fairly loud so I could barely hear any of them. But I saw their lips moving so I raised my eyebrows at them. Until .... 

i~BANG~!

I was laying on the ground, because of some thoughtless dude, who was riding his bike to school. I shielded my eyes because the bright sun's rays were beaming straight down on me. I saw a figure come into view. Then all the ZE:A guys gathered around me.

"Jaela!! Are you okay??" They alll constantly asked. I sat up a bit to get a better view of the jerkface who ran me over with his bike.

"Yah! What's the big idea, running me over with your-" I blinked and couldn't believe my eyes..

"I'm sooo sorry. Are you okay? You're not badly hurt are you? I should've turned my phone off ... I can be such a klutz." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, and reached out his hand towards me. I blushed. It was ... him.

"J-Jung-"

"Oh ye. Sorry. Jung Yonghwa here~ Oh! You're ... the funny girl!" He flashed his gummy smile at me.. I melted. 

"Ah ... ye. I'm Ahn Jaela .." He helped me up onto my feet and I stumbled a bit, but he held me steady. Yonghwa ...

I've had the biggest crush on Yonghwa for 6 years. He was always kind ... and warm to me. We have always been in the same class and being around him makes me shy. No guy has ever made me feel this way before.

Yonghwa is also in the school band: CN Blue, with my friend, Kang Minhyuk. I started liking Yonghwa in the 4th grade. I was being bullied by our classmates, but he stood up for me and everyone backed off. I was truly greatful to him. 

Recently, in Drama class, I almost fell asleep but we were supposed to be practicing with a partner. When the teacher, said I was paired up with Yonghwa, I fully awoke and screamed YES! It was the greatest moment of my life. I would get to practice being his girlfriend or crush .. and he's a REALLY good actor. So after that he called me the funny girl.

"Jaela yah~ Who's that?" Dongjun asked curiously. Many of the ZE:A guys were staring at us. I shook away my thoughts about Yonghwa, and I returned to my senses.

"Aish!!" I shouted at them. I dusted myself, and started walking away with Yonghwa. 

"Haha. Who are they?" Yonghwa chuckled. It was so adorable..

"Oh .. uhh just my neighbors. They are new here.."

"Aigoo! How cute! You're so generous!" He ruffled my hair and smiled wide. I smiled too and touched my hair. He touched me ..

"Th-th-thank you."

"So .. do you wanna ride to school?" He pat the back of his bike and looked at me. I blushed again. OF COURSE I DO!!

"Uhh .. sure." I stuttered.

"Hop on!" 

He got on his bike and held it steadily for me to climb on. I wanted to fully snuggle against his backside, but he might think I'm weird .. plus he's really popular so the girls might kill me. I didn't hold on tight enough, and I nearly fell off.

"You can hold on tighter Jaela ssi." He suggested with a warm voice. HE KNOWS MY NAME!!! Eeeeeekkk!

"Oh? Uh .. mm." I slowly wrapped my arms a bit tight and rested my head against his back side. I closed my eyes. This felt like heaven. He's my angel.

"Uhh .. Jaela ssi?"

"Oh?" My eyes were still closed and it was like he was talking to me in my dream. Then I heard a chuckle. I peeked my eyes open and realized we were at school already. 

*So that's why he asked if I wanted a ride ... we weren't that far anyways.*

"Haha. You never fail to make me laugh Jaela ssi." He smiled and got of his bike, to help me down. I got off and tried to look presentable.

"Well .. see ya in class!" He waved. I smiled and waved back. Then he started walking away with his bike. Just then ..

"Jaela yah!~~" Kwanghee called out. The members rushed over to me. I sulked. Great. Here they are again.

"Who's that guy???" Dongjun sounded a bit defensive.

"Mind your own business. Aish."

I made my way over to the building, as they followed me. I went over to my locker, yet they were still right next to me. Many girls passed us in the hallway and whispered to each other. Ugggh.

"Jaejae!!" I recognized the nickname. It was my best friend. Mae Juna.

"Junjun ah!~" I called back. I shut my locker and hugged my best friend super tight. I missed her during break. 

"I missed you so much!!" She whined.

"I missed you too!~" We both pulled away and those ZE:A guys cleared their throats. I shook my head. "Oh yeah, these guys are ZE:A .. they live next door .. blah blah blah.."

I glanced over at Juna. She was frozen still and silent. She looked as if she had just seen a ghost. She was pale, and lifeless. Was she even breathing? I poked her to make sure. She squealed.

"AAAAAAAcccccccckkkk!! You're .. you're-!!"

"Hello! We are ... ZE:A!" They introduced themselves. She squealed again and jumped up and down, clinging to me.

"I'm your biggest fan!! Kyaaaahhhh!!!" They smiled at her and she nearly fainted.

"And who are you?" Kwanghee asked flirtily.

"Oh! Hi~ I'm Mae Juna!~" She did the 'peace' sign and swiped it across her winking face. They chuckled at her cuteness.

"Oh brother ..." I mumbled.

"Yah! How do you know ZE:A??" She asked me.

"Uhhh .. didn't you hear me earlier? I said they are my new neighbors across the street."

"Omo!! Really?? We MUST study at your place more this year. Mm?" She tried making a deal. I pushed her off me and scowled.

"Anyways .. class will start soon.. let's go." I hooked arms with Juna who was in a daze and the ZE:A guys were puzzled. "Just go to the office. They'll help you get your classes and lockers. Okay?" I told them, feeling slightly guilty.

I looked back at them and they seemed a bit more relaxed and at ease. They were walking in the opposite direction and I smiled to myself a bit. They aren't that bad after all ... they just .. amuze me. Juna and I reached our homeroom. She noticed I smiled.

"What's with the smile..?" She teased. I coughed to cover it up.

"Oh ... uhhh .. it's nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry it's been so long since I've updated!!! Please don't huwt me >.< I promise to try harder and update more often! So lemme know what you think of this chappie :) Thank you subbies for all your kind words. Daebak! Fighting!! <3