New Neighbors

Mysterious Voice

I woke up on a Saturday morining. I woke up to the sound of moving trucks and voices ... a lovely morning wake up call ... right? WRONG!!! They were being wayyy too noisy. I wanted to throw something at them because they were being too loud and too boisterous!! Aish!! Couldn't they tell that someone was bound to be sleeping in on a Saturday?!?! I mean for crying out loud!!!! It's only 10:00 a.m.!! I'd still be sleeping by now! Don't they know that Saturday's are my 'sleep in til 12:00 p.m. days?!?!' Aigoo. I put my bunny slippers on and I went out onto my front deck to see what was all the rukus. Turns out, I have new neighbors across the street. Oh joy. Lucky me. NOT!

"Yah! Kwanghee!! Can you give me a hand over here?" One of the guys called out. The guy had like side bangs. He also had an earing in his right ear. [Author's Note: Siwan^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Side info/Profiles]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at them in awe. Aish. That's so sad. A bunch of pretty boys moving out of their parents' house so they can be even more cocky. Pssshhh. I went outside to gather the mail. I kept looking at them and thinking badly of them. They are so pitiful!! Aish. What cocky jerks they are. I haven't even met them and I already have a pretty good judgement on them. I glanced at one of them. For some reason he looked happy and perky. He stood out from all the rest. He was unique and extrordinary ... i guess that's why he caught my attention. Pssshh. What an act! Just then he glanced back at me. He smiled and waved. I panicked and looked away. I didn't want to cause a scene. I looked down and realized I was still in my pjs.

"Yah! Dongjun-ah ... what are you smiling at?" One of them asked the guy I was staring at. *Appearently his name is Dongjun ssi ...* I told myself.

"I'm staring at the cute girl in her pjs over there ..." Dongjun ssi said to his friend. His friend looked much older than him. [Author's Note: Junyoung!^^] They all looked at me. I quickly grabbed my mail and headed inside before they said or did anything to me.

"Jaela yang? Are you okay?" My appa asked as I came in and held my chest.

"A-ah ye appa." I said meekly.