P.o.I.s.O.n's Training ~3

P.o.I.s.O.n|| EXO|| Love story|| Story Start

Hola, Taylor here so I got a lot of good things coming your way. I am currently making a website so if you want to add more details to your app like triva then by all means. :), but anyway please enjoy this amazing story. (Hopefully its good) Thank you ! 

 

Hi everyone, BlackRose001 is here to help author-nim!!! Hope everyone enjoys the chapter just like us~

 

*Beep beep*
Yoon Ji slowly opened her eyes and grabbed her phone to shut the alarm off, as she turned it off she looked beside her and see Sieyeon still sleeping.
"Okay, time to wake up the kids" Yoon Ji said getting out of her bed and walked over to Sieyeon and shook her lightly, as she shook her Sieyeon opened one eye to see Yoon ji above her.
"What time is it?" Sieyeon said groaning at the thought of being 6 o clock.
"It's 6 c'mon we have to go to the studio" Yoon Ji said walking out of her room she looked around the living room seeing Tae, Yeji, Li Yan, Minjee and Eri awake.
"Why do we have to in so early?" Eri mummbled while grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.
"Because deary, We signed up for this and getting our dreams come true not to mention; we have to copy dances from EXO" Li Yan said as she laid on the couch in her sweats not bothering wearing jeans.
"So who do we have to wake up?" Tae said as she kept going on her phone laughing at something, but Yeji looked over her shoulder and had laugh.
"Aww how cute the Maknaes taking selfies" Yeji said and Tae jumped and hid her phone and face, her face was beet red. The girls laughed.
"Alright, I'm gonna make some lunches for us someone go wake the girls up" Yoon Ji said and had opened the fridge pulled out some left over chicken and made chicken sandwhiches.
Meanwhile, Li Yan decided to wake up Elize, but as she walked in she already saw Eliza getting ready.
"Why didn't you wake me up?" Elize asked as she tied her long hair in a tight bun.
"Well, I didn't wanna wake ya up. I don't know if you would be a grouchy" Li Yan defended and Elize laughed a little.
"You shouldn't worry, I'm not one to attack people if they wake me up" Elize said and they both had laugh.
"Tae go wake up, Sieyeon. I'm busy" Yoon Ji told the maknae, Tae stood up with her hands on her hips.
"No, shes not my roommate" Tae said sticking her toungue at the leader, Yoon Ji stared her down and came up to her and gently whacked her up against the head.
"I know what you were doing, but nice try you gotta be nice to your Unnie's" She said and everyone bursted out laughing and Tae had came into Sieyeon and Yoon Ji's room.
"Umm Sieyeon? Are you awake?" Tae went in and went to her bed. She saw the girl still passed out and mummbling in her sleep. Tae kept poking her cheeks and was easily amuse, but it ended soon as Tae felt a pillow against her cheek and fell on the ground.
"Ow! Unnie Sieyeon, you have to wake up. Or else your gonna get fired. We have pratice" As soon as Tae got up from the ground Sieyeon had messy and yawned.
"What are you doing here?" She asked and Tae widened her eyes and sighed.
"Nothing, lets just say your mean hitting me with a pillow" She said and Sieyeon laughed and hugged the youngster.
"Sorry I promise to get you something ok?" She said and Tae smiled and nodded and walked away.
"Now I have to get dress, urghh" Sieyeon complained and got ready. She walked out of her room and see all 12 girls packed and ready to go.
"Dangg, there's so many. I might even confuse myself" Sora said and they all nodded.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SM Building CEO room
As soon as the 12 girls got out of the vans they see fans screaming happily and angry.
"Don't take our oppas away!" A girl screamed and the girls had to hold their toungue in order to keep it professional and not cause any drama. Li Yan was behind the group making sure everyone was getting out of the van and making sure fans didn't do anything drasatic to them.
"Minjee! Can I get a picture with you!" As soon as Minjee heard her name she smiled and walked over to the girl and they both had taken a picture together and Minjee signed her backpack.
As the Poison girl entered the building the recepionst had told them that the CEO wanted to speak to them about their scdhule. 
"Heyy ladies I was looking for you!" The girls stopped in their track and saw their manager and 2 other guys with him.
"Hey oppa whatcha need?" Tae said and the guy smiled.
"Well first we gotta talk to the big man then after that you guys will have to be here all night, perfecting songs and dancing" Lee said and the girls groaned and complained, but they knew what they had gotten themselves into.
"Do you know if we are gonna be doing an MV soon? cause I kinda wanna designed everyones outfits!" Yeji said excited about the thought of designing everyones clothes.
"Wait you design clothes?" Eri asked curious.
"Yup! I doll up my brother's group sometimes" She said knowingly and the girls were excited to hear.
"Whose your brother?" Sieyeon asked and Yeji looked down and smiled.
"Well, it's Shinee's Onew, my chicken lover brother hence why we like chicken" She said and the girls were shocked, but was intrested that she came into SM building.
"Yeah okay, we gotta go now so shoo" The manager pushed us into the elevator knowing it can fit 6 people at a time the first group was Star,Yegi, Tae, Sora, Elize and Li Yan. As soon as the elevator came down empty the remaining girls went in and waited until got to the 60th floor. As the second group stepped out they say the 6 other girls, then they found the Manager behind them. The 12 girls went into the CEO room and there was a business room set up.
 
"Ahh Ladies, I trust that last night was good?" He asked the girls and they nodded and took seats and they looked around each other and see older girls and guys in the same room. Knowing they are production team which meant what they have to act and what not to say.
"So down to business, I want Poison to be sucessful like Exo. All of you are talented" As Mr. Kim procedded talking about what poison should be and what they have to do. Paris looked at Li Yan asking for interperted words and Li Yan explained slowly what he was saying Paris nodded and then decided to look at the piece of paper in front of them.
"Damn, I hate this. I can't read it well" Paris mummbled but Li Yan and Yoon Ji heard her say that and both of the leaders patted her back telling her its okay.
"So in 3 weeks Exo is having a concert and thats when we want you debut, I want you girls and Exo perform Wolf together, and All of you would be singing Black Pearl, don't worry they are okay with that, But Minjee-sshi have you finished the song?" Young Min said and the girls were shock about the sudden concert, they barley had time to perfect anything.
"neh sir" Minjee stood up and handed him the piece of paper. The peers were looking over his shoulder making sure it sounded good.
"Poison huh? I love it, excellent job knew you could it! Well seems like you guys have a lot of work, but don't worry your manager and co managers will help you out along with Exo. I'll be watching" Kim Young Min said and the girls stood up and bowed then left.
"Okay so you guys are gonna have to be in the recording studio and Minjee do you have another copy of the song?" Lee said and Minjee handed him a paper and he nod.
"Okay, I'm pretty sure the production team can make it meanwhile Eri, Star, Tae, Paris and Yeji can you guys choregraph Black Pearl and then I think later next week Exo and you guys are gonna do Wolf" As the manager said that and went off to find the product team.
"So what should we do?" Sora asked the girls looked at the leaders while the leaders looked at each other.
"Well he did say choregraph for Black Pearl, which I think it should be easy. It's a slow song" Yoon Ji stated and it seem the girls were agreed. As they make their way down to floor they started looking for dance studio space, after 10 mins they found one.
"Hurry claim it !" Paris said darting into the room setting her things on the benches 

"Wow this place is small" Elize said as all the girls looked around and looking at each other not knowing where to start.

"Well lets just get the main points of the dance and maybe we can ask the guys if we can use their dance room" Li Yan said and they all had agreed. Eri, Star, Tae, Paris, and Yeji were on the floor stetching body as they were strectching the other girls decided to sing what part to sing.

"So I think for black Pearl we should keep it classy and y, maybe do arm movements" Star suggested and Yeji nodded her head and stood up to turn on Black Pearl. 

"Lets just dance until we know what kind of movements looks good and the other girls can decide what they like when we dance" Eri said and they all agreed. (A/N, I am not good at describing dances but I'm doing the best I can.) As the song Eri had done a slow body roll, moving her right leg along with the music. Meanwhile Tae did a small spin that looked simple and classy and while she spinned slowly swinging her arms and had made a hand gesture (A/N, like SNSD mr mr gesture) then Star was swaying her arms slowly along with her body her hips looked gentle and relaxed when she swings her hips. Then Yeji moved her feet left and right while making the same gesture as Tae and she combined it with Eri and Star.

"Okay I think this is good", Sieyeon said, but while she said that Eri looked at them with a irritated face.

"No, its not good we have to add more and make it professional" She stated Sieyeon was taken back back at her words and stepped away.

" Hey,go easy not everyone can be perfect" Elize mummbled and while she said that. Eri put her right hand on her left arm and started pinching and rubbing it, no one notice it. 

"Fine whatever, so any idea what we should do?" She asked while she sat on the ground and everyone was pondering. 

Soon we heard a knock on our door and we see our manager with papers and 3 other people following him.

"Here study this and record it. We have the parts all ready and the rythum. Man who knew manager is exhausting" He said out of breathe Yoon Ji stood up and grabbed the papers and thought "Then why work"  and handed it to the girls.

"By any chance, do you girls need help with the choregraphy?" He asked and we looked at the dancers. The dancers looked at each other and nodded. When they had nod they heard group of laughter and ran into the practice room. It was exo.

"Hey look at you ladies, training so hard. " Chen said and the girls sighed and was annoyed by noises and distracting them.

"Perfect timing, why don't Sehun, Kai, lay, Luhan and Xuimin, teach the girl dancers while the rest start recording" Manager Kim told them while looking at both sides of the room

"Yeah, it should be fun" Kai said smirking and Eri and then Eri just covered her face and moaned in frustration, which Kai was laughing.

"Oh! thats right, Young Min told me that the dancers from both sides are gonna do a collab to "Moonlight", just to get the attraction from fans" As he said that the girl dancers jaw drop along with the guys. Eri and Kai looked at each other for a minute, but once they looked they looked away slightly blushing. On the other hand Star was playing with her ear and her heart was beating so fast it was gonna pop out, she was nervousness to dance with one of the guys, she wasn't used to it, but then again it's business. Lay was extrmemely happy that he would dance with Star, he knows that it would be awkward for them at first, but once they get used to it they are perfect.

"Ya! What else do you have to tell us? before last min things" Yoon Ji said with her arms crossed putting on her game face. Then their manager poundered at what else he has to say then it dawned him.

"Oh Poison M and K will have seperate performance and the songs for each is well Korean will do "Thunder" and M will do "Machine", then umm you guys will sing "Poison", "The boys" and "Black pearl". I think thats it" He said and the girls were just nodding just trying to take in everything he said then Tae laid out on the floor kicking her legs.

"So much to do in little time" She said taking off her hat and  tossing to the ground, but picked it up and smiled.

"Hey no worries we are suppose to help you guys out anyway" Suho said smiling, showing off his perfect teeth and he looked over to Elize who wasn't paying attentsion to him due to reading over her paper and her parts.

"Well it's 9 am, we should probly make some progress since we don't have time." Star said while standing up and strectching her arms and legs, then the female dancers did the same. The boy dancers also stayed and help the girls, meanwhile everyone was looking for a recording room

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Minjee, is it okay if I look at the song you made?" Baekhyun came up to her and had his arm around her shoulder in a friendly gesture, Minjee nodded and handed him the piece of paper and Baekhyun was looking at every nod intensely and hummbed it to him

"Wow this is amazing! you are deifiantly the best" He told her and she laughed, showing her actual smile that brights up the room. While they were talking they felt someone push them, which causes them to hug in way.

"Gosh dang it Chanyeol, quit pushing." Sieyeon said hit Chanyeol on his shoulder and he held in the the pain.

"Wow your almost as strong as D.O" He said which caused D.O to hit him and Sieyeon. D.O and Sieyeon high fived each other. Sora laughed and then D.O walked beside her and they were still awkward with each other, but they talked about work and how they got in the business.

"Um Baekhyun, you can let go..." Minjee said quietly and he let go and his face was red, but didn't want to show it, but he caught his glances from his memebers and they snickered.

As the remaining memebers entered the studio it was big enough to have 16 people in the room everyone sat down on the couch or some were on floor.Elize and Sora were going through the recording studio. 

"Wow its so huge!" Sora said jumping up and down. "Have you been in a big room unnie?" Sora said and Elize looked at her questioning the word unnie. Sorarelazied what she said and bowed. "Omo, I am sorry, its a habit I tell everyone" She said adn Elize walked over to her and patted her shoulder. "It's fine, I like when someone younger call me that and since we are gonna be together for awhile might as well" She said and Sora smiled. 

The other guys sat down watching the girls work the machine and singing and bickering about who sings the part. 

"I really enjoy poison, I feel like if we ever date guys we would be poision to them" Minah said and the girls looked at her weird, but laughed it off and they all slightly turn to see the guys looking away and nervous.

"Maybe we should've had the other girls come in here cause I feel like Eri would be good at this part" Sieyeon mentioned and they agreed.

"Well someone get them so we can get this done, then we can get this done" Minah said, being agitated and Sora trying to calm her down. The girls decided to take a break and talk with the guys and just being comfortable, but it was awkward for Yoon Ji and Kris because everyone was already talking to each other indivisual while Kris and Yoon Ji just looked at each other not saying anything, Yoon Ji stood up and was about to walk to the door, but someone had opened it and there stood a beautiful blonde girl along behind her 4 other girls.

"Oh well looky here its loner girl" Yoon Ji smirked and laughed, meanwhile everyone stood up and were shock and everyone were stiff. Minjee imeditely looked at Baekhyun and she put her hand on his sholder comforting him and Chanyeol put his arm on Baekhyun. The break up between Baekhyun and Taeyeon was rough, she had cheated him and lied to him just for more fame. 

"Oh there's the old lady" Yoon Ji said with her arms crossed and her cold look staring at her. Taeyeon saw Baekhyun and decided to barge into the room and did a slight shove to Yoon Ji, while that happen Jessica, Soo-Young, Yuri, and Yoona aplogized to Yoon Ji.

"Aww well hi Baekhyun, hows life going? Oh then theres Minjee, well aren't you lucky ? to finally get a debut, unfortunely your not gonna be good enough for your group and I'm pretty sure Yoon Ji doesn't like any of ya, shes always hating on everyone" Taeyeon said,  Minjee bite her lip and looked down while Yoon Ji shook her head. "That is completly false, if I didn't like them I wouldv'e complained, but they have a lot of talent and they want this"  and Li Yan went up to Taeyeon close to her face.

"How about getting out of here and sleep with people, unlike you we got important things then dealing with an old lady" She smirked and everyone laughed and some of the Girls generation memeber snickered. Taeyeon was furious and stormed out of the room, Yoon Ji slammed the door as they walked out.

"What the hell is her problem!" Sieyeon yelled in Chinese and Sora was just shock at the sititaion.

"Hey now, don't listen to the drama queen, you guys are amazing" Chanyeol said putting his hands on Sieyeon shoulder making sure she was okay and Sieyeon smiled and sighed.

"I swear, if someone and I mean anyone to get out of the business, she would be number 1" Elize said and they all nodded. 

"Well someone just go get the other girls so we can finish this and work on 'The boys', I think thats the only song I like from them, I feel bad for the memebers" Yoon Ji said being frustrated, but doesn't want to show the side of her"

"I'm gonna go for a walk, I'll be back shortly" Minjee said as she slowly make her way to the door and left. The guys look frustrated by Taeyeon entrance and just didn't know what to do. Baekhyun was upset the most he wanted to comfort Minjee, but he just thought she wanted to be by herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SM Entertainment: Dance Studio Sehun, Kai, Lay, Xuimin, Luhan, Star, Tae, Paris, Eri, and Yeji

The dancers of Poison and Exo were creating a dance for the girls for Black Pearl. After fifteen minutes of thinking a lot, they had managed to get the main points and then do the whole dance that it was not that difficult to learn but it was strong and if you saw for the first time you would think it was really complicated.

After having the dance for Black Pearl, they also did the dance for Wolf and Moonlight since all of them would be performing that songs together. Sweat could already be seen dropping from their faces and body parts that weren´t protected with clothes.

As looking up to their work, they decided to take break and rest for a while. 

"Yeji, do you want some water?" Sehun asked her and she nodded, making Sehun give her a bottle with fresh water in it. 

"The water is soooo refreshing! Yeji said, making Sehun smile at her. Sehun seated beside her and rested his head in her shoulder, making the girl blush at his action but not bothering to say something. She kinda liked their interaction and she felt safe whenever Sehun was around.

Kai and Eri were laid in the floor, trying to catch their breath. Everyone knew or could see that both of them were really perfectionists when it came to dance and that was one of the main reasons that all of them were sweating so much.

Kai went closer to Eri and put his arms around her waist in a bear hug, making Eri gave an almost inaudible gasp from the sudden contact. She woun´t lie. She had really loved that Kai hugged her, but she was only surprised by his sudden action.

"Ya Kai, let go, you´r all sweaty and so am I." Eri said trying to sound angry but Kai knew right away that she wasn´t at all, afterall, she was the girl he loved and it was obvious that he knew her better that what she thought.

As Kai and Eri were being all "lovey-dovey" between one another, Xiumin, Luhan, Paris and Tae were looking at the 3 couple pairs. The four of them were chatting about how obvious it was that the 6 of them were in love.

Star and Lay were seated beside each other chatting about dance and other things, but even though they were normaly chatting, both of them had their faces all red. Lay tried to use all of his courage to grab Star´s hand in his and when he saw her blushing he was about to take it but Star squeezed his hand, making him blush as well and keeping their hands together.

As everyone was in their little worlds, suddenly, the practice room door opened up, showing Li Yan entering the room. As Luhan saw her, he started feeling his face heat up. He couldn´t get her out of his head. It only takes a simple glance from her to make him go crazy. Luhan can´t control his feelings anymore because of her. It was like he couldn´t recognize himself in some ways.

"Did something happened?" Xiumin asked since he was the oldest.

"Yeah...lots of things happened....we will talk about that later. We need you girls to come and record the song. You guys can come too, the rest of Exo is also there." Li Yan said as she started to get closer to Luhan.

Everyone in the room aside of Li Yan and Luhan nodded their heads and started getting out of the room, heading towards the recording room. Luhan was packing his things, when Li Yan went behing him and hugged him. Luhan froze at her touch and his face was as red as a tomato. Li Yan chuckled a little and then she said something that she shouldn´t have said.

"Your so cute!" Li Yan said and laughed a little, but at the mention of the word cute, Luhan snapped and pushed Li Yan towards a wall and put his arms in her both side, avoiding her from escaping.

Li Yan´s eyes widdened like never before. They were as bigs as D.O´s and that was kinda scary.

Without letting Li Yan processing what was going on, Luhan looks deeply into her eyes like there was no tomorrow as if he could read her mind, making her slightly blush. 

Seeing Li Yan blush, Luhan gets closer to her face and then whispers in her ear: " So...who´s the cute one now?" Without saying anything else, Luhan backs away, picks his stuff and goes out of practicing room, going towards the recoding room.

Li Yan fall when she felt her knees giving up to what had happened. Realizing what had happened, she blushes like had never blushed like that before, but it doesn´t take lots of time, especially after waiting some seconds to compose herself and start smirking.

She goes out of the room and with a smirk in her face starts heading to where everyone was. Some trainees that were passing by were about to bow at her, but when they saw her smirk, they stayed still and kept looking at her, until she entered one of the rooms that was in that place.

As Li Yan enters the room, she sees Luhan seating in the couch. As she walks towards him, Luhan and everyone else looks at her with curiosity. Li Yan simply went infront of Luhan and seated in his lap, while puting her arms around his neck, earning lots of whistles from everyone and earning a blushing face from Luhan, making her smirk become bigger than before.

Tae  was watching them started blushing and Tao covered her eyes because of that."We have innocent people here, so calm down with all your actions!" Tao said, making everyone look at him and making him feel embarassed by everyone staring at him. Everyone started laughing at his actions and then he heard Tae´s laughing, making him laugh as well.

When Tao took out his hands from Tae´s eyes, she saw her unnie, Yoon Ji seating in the couch with a too serious face. Remembering that she had a bottle of water in her bag, she picked it up and went besides her unnie.

"Here unnie, drink this." Tae said and Yoon Ji gratefully, picked the bottle from Tae´s right hand while giving her  a little smile.

Without Yoon Ji noticing, as she was drinking the water, Kris had seated beside her in the couch, and when she saw him she started getting up from her seat, but Kris was faster than her and grabbed her wrist, making her seat back in the couch.

Kris pushed her towards him, making Yoon Ji´s face be in his chest, making her listen to his calm and steady heartbeat. That simple gesture made her remember of her past, where whenever she was sad or upset, Kris would always do that to her so that way she could calm down.

Remembering that, Yoon Ji pushed herself away from him and as Kris searchs for an eye contact with her, he saw her pained face as she got up from the couch.

"I will be back in a couple of minutes. I´m going to the bathroom and search for MinJee." With that said and without letting anyone say anything at all, Yoon Ji got out of the recording room as quick as she could, but as soon as she gots out of the room, she feels someone grabbing her hand, making her turn around and see Kris.

"Why don´t you leave me alone? Wasn´t betraying me good enough?" Yoon Ji asked while breaking Kris´ grab from her hand and looking away from him.

Kris looked guiltly at her. "I´m sorry...I was a jerk and only after loosing you I understood that I really need you in my life and I swear that I´m gonna do my best to earn your trust once again."

As Yoon Ji heard him, she looked deeply into his eyes and she knew right away that he was saying the truth. "Try if you think you can gain my trust again...." With that said, Yoon Ji went towards the bathroom while Kris entered inside of the recording room once again. Thinking how he can gain her trust.

Before Yoon Ji could enter the bathroom, some trainee girls got out of the bathroom laughing really hard and when they saw Yoon Ji, the stopped laughing and bowed at her and run away as quick as they could.

With a confused expression in her face, Yoon Ji enters inside the bathroom and sees something that she wasn´t expecting at all. There, she saw MinJee with tearsin her eyes and a big red mark from someone´s hand in her face. Yoon Ji knew right away who did that to her, but still, decided to play the dumb one.

"MinJee-shii, is everything alright? What happened to you?" Yoon Ji asked as she got closer to MinJee, looking at the red mark in the later one´s face.

"Nothing special, I simply fall. I'm very clumsy sometimes." MinJee said, trying to give a little chuckle.

"I see..." Yoon Ji really wished for MinJee to tell her the truth, but she didn´t. Yoon Ji couldn´t understand that girl at all. From the eleven girls that she became the leader, the one that she didn´t understand the most was MinJee, and it looks like for the rest of the other girls, it happened the same thing. Compared to the rest of Poison, who at least had one friend in the band, for example, Yoo Jin and Tae; Minah and Sora; Star, Sieyeon, Melissa and Yeji, or at least had an aqquenticed like Eri, Li Yan and Eliza, MinJee had no one.

"I think we should go to the recording room and start recording...." MinJee said after washing her face, making Yoon Ji come back to reality and simply nod her head.

Both of the girls got out of the bathroom, and kept walking towards the recording room, without any other word said. When they entered the recording room, every member of Poison and Exo looked at them, more precisely to MinJee, who had a red mark in her face, making everyone worried about what had happened. Both girls got inside the room and MinJee headed towards the table that makes "magic".

"Eri-shii, we thought that it would be the best if you were the first one start recording. Would you mind being the first?" With that said, Eri looked at her surprised and nooded her head. Eri got up from the couch and went to record the first part of the song.

As MinJee was occupied with recording Eri´s voice, every single member of Poison, went to Yoon Ji and started asking what happened. Exo were also curious about what was going on and also went beside Yoon Ji to hear the story.

Yoon Ji wasn´t sure if she should tell them what really happened, afterall, it was MinJee´s private life and they weren´t close enough to talk about their personal lives towards one another, so she decided to lie.

"I don´t really know. When I got inside the bathroom, she was already there with a red mark in her face. I asked her what happened and she said that she had fall. Nothing more, nothing else." Everyone looked to one another and nodded their heads, but deep inside, they were still wondering if that was the truth.

As one by one was being called to record their parts, Tae seated beside Yoon Ji and grabbed her hand. "Unnie, what really happened? I know that your lying." Of course Tae knew that she was lying. She always knew.

"Well..." As Yoon Ji started telling the truth, Baekhyun got closer to them and started earing what had really happened, and as he kept earing everything, he became more and more astonished, furious and worried. As he started putting the pieces together, he finaly understood, why the first time they met the reason of her being all wet with red marks in her face and crying. 

Baekhyun felt horrible. MinJee had took care of him that day when he was devastated by Taeyeon breaking up with him, and yet, he didn´t do anything to make MinJee feel better.

"MinJee-shii, your the only one who didn´t record yet. It´s your turn now." Eliza said and MinJee noodedher head, going to where she needed to be.

Up until now, the boys had been mesmerized by the talent of these girls. Their singing and rapping habilities were the best of the best and they couldn´t stop admiring them and fanboying them, but all of them had to addmit they were curious about MinJee´s singing habilities, even Poison was, since no one had ever heard her sing.

As the music started and came to the part MinJee had to sing, opened and she started singing. Everyone went into pure silence, especialy Baekhyun. Even though he head her CD from where she recorded her singing, hearing her live was totaly different and much deeper. How come Baekhyun felt that she had stolen his heart?

When MinJee finished recording her part, she heards some claps, making her blush and thanking them while bowing. 

After recording everyhting, Exo and Poison got out the recording room, and started walking towards the entrance of SM to go to the dorms. 

Before going out of SM, Suho went besides Eliza and grabbed her hand. "Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow?" Suho asked her, making her surprised by his action, but without wasting any time she said yes right away, making Suho smile brightly at her.

As Exo and Poison went outside of SM and went in their designed vans, they were right away in their dorms, saying the good nights to everyone and entering in their own dorms.

In Poison´s dorm, Yoon Ji and Li Yan decided to do dinner for the girls, but MinJee apoligized, saying that she wasn´t hungry and that she would take a shower and go to bed right away.

The rest of the girls looked to one another and without saying anything and simply nooding their heads, started cooking, while Eri, Tae and Minah put the table.

"She must be really sad. Especialy, after what Taeyeon-shii said to her..." Sieyeon said, receiving a nod from Sora and a confused expression from Eri.

"What did Taeyeon unnie said to her?" Eri asked. She wasn´t understanding anything at all. Taeyeon would never hurt anyone at all, why would MinJee be sad?

"Taeyeon-shii started saying that she wouldn´t be good enough to debut, she said to Yoon Ji-shii that she wouldn´t like any of us. She even sarcastactily started asking Baekhyun about how his life was going, knowing him, he was feeling awful after her breaking up with him simply because she never once loved him." Tae said, making Eri become angry at her.

"Taeyeon unnie isn´t that type of person! She´s a sweet person! Don´t say stupid things about her!" Eri said in a sharp tone, making the Poison members go beside her and see what was going on.

"Oh yeah? Then you go and ask Exo and the rest of the girls that were with us in the recording room. All of them will say the same thing. Taeyeon -shii is brain-washing you, she´s only using you, like she did with Baekhyun and later she will humiliate like she did with MinJee!! You don´t know her that well as you think you know! She´s a total bi*** and you´r the only one who doesn´t see that!" Sieyeon said that and got closer to Eri. Both of them were face to face and Eri was about to slap Sieyeon, but Yoon Ji grabbed her hand on time.

"That´s enough. Let´s just not think about that for today. We need to rest since tomorrow will be a long day." Li Yan said and Yoon Ji let go of Eri´s hand.

All of them fell in silence and simply ate the food, not wasting any time by tasting the food. All of them wanted to get out of that room, since it was so uncomfortable to be there.

One by one, everyone started cleaning their own dishes and went to take a shower or going to sleep. Paris decided to go right away to the bedrrom she shared with MinJee so she could check out on her. Seeing that she was asleep already, Paris dressed her pijamas and went to bed. She was having lots of difficulties at sleeping, but just like he knew how she was feeling, Chen had sent her a good night message, making her feel better and finaly being able to sleep...