Meet P.o.I.s.O.n ~1

P.o.I.s.O.n|| EXO|| Love story|| Story Start

SM Entertainment: entrance buildinglrighttt ! Lets get this story started ! First though, thank you for applying and I will do my best to accomplish this. It may take awhile since theres 12 y ladies ;D I will do as much scene request and deifantly gonna do Variety Show.
(Chapter wrote by author-nim and co-author BlackRose001)

Please enjoy

Taylor <~3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SM Entertainment: Office

 

"Well that went pretty awesome if I do say myself" Eliza said as all 5 girls were walking towards the elevator and patiently waiting.

" Yeah should be fun, I wonder how arranging dorms is gonna be like" Melissa said and Eliza looked at her and smiled.

" Well actually, according to Suho and the guys they had 4 rooms and had to share with 3 people in each room, space was small" Eliza said and the elevator opened and the girls stepped in, Yoon Ji pressed the button to go on the mainfloor.

"Hey! Let's get to know each other over some lunch? I'm starving" Tae said jumping up and down the girls nodded and they had started talking about fans and what the exo guys would say. 

"So when will the other girls come? I'm getting impatient" Melissa said and they all shurgged. 

"Well, apprently they are gonna meet with the CEO and then you guys will be going back to your new dorm" The girls turned around a saw a tall guy who looked around mid 30's.

"And who are you?" Yoon Ji asked and Tae and Melissa smacked her arm in sign of being rude. 

The guy laughed and smiled "My name is Kim lee so , I'm your guy's manager so I suggest you missy be nice" He smiled wildely and patted her head. She could hear the girls snicker.

"Aish! did that guy call me missy and patted me." Yoon ji thought and faked smiled and bowed. "Sorry Oppa" she hated the word oppa it made her sounds childish.

"Okay, well i'll meet you guys tonight at your dorm and then we can talk about whats going on. Ok?" He said the girls bowed and thanked him and as he left Yoon Ji sighed in annoyed.

"I gotta say that was pretty funny" Li Yan said and Yoon Ji looked at her and shook her head.

"He treated me like a kid... Aish " She said and then the girls were about to walk outside, but one person decided to jump on one of the memebers.

"Ya, where you girls going?" Said a dirty blonde guy then lightly shoved Mellisa.

"Chen you are fat!" She yelled in chinese and kicked his shin lightly and Chen whined and held his leg.

"Hey guys, what are you guys up to?" Eliza said as there was 11 guys looking at the girls.

"Got done with practing for our next upcoming concert,and about to get someting to eat, how about you girls? How was the meeting" Suho said.

"We are gonna get some food too and get to know each other since we are memebers of P.o.I.s.O.n" Tae said jumping up and down and the guys looked confuse except for Suho who looked over at Eliza and nodded that there was gonna be a 12 memeber girlgroup.

"What excatly is Poison?" Kris spoke up and Yoon Ji gathered her memebers to talk in a huddle and whisper.

"Should we tell them?" Yoon Ji asked Melissa looked at Li Yan to translate and she nodded.

"We might as well cause I told Suho" Eliza said and the others nodded.

"Hey secrets don't make friends!" Yelled the giant with fairy ears. The girls laughed and look at them.

"Well let's just say us 12 girls are gonna be working closely to you guys" Yoon Ji told them everyone jaw dropped except for Suho.

"What! thats unfair uhh I mean cool for you guys, but how are the fans gonna react?" Baekhyun said and the girls just shrugged.

"Well from the comments on our twitter and AllKpop seems like they are excited, but gonna the "girls" think we are taking you guys away" Li Yan said and smirked at the guys, she was glancing to Luhan, but no one notice her glance except for Luhan himself and he slightly blushed and put his head on to Xuimin.

"So whose leader and positions are you girls in?" Tao asked and Tae smiled and jumped up and down, she was excited.

"Well, I'm Poison's K maknae, lead dancer and rapper, Ms. Eliza is our Main Vocalist and finally our Leader and lead vocalist goes to Yoon Ji" Tae said doing her spirit fngers towards Yoon Ji and Yoon Ji sighed and playfully slapped her.

"Ya, don't embarass me" She said and Tae pouted and everyone laughed. 

"I'm Poison's M leader and lead rapper and " Li Yan wa about to say something, but Melissa had cut her off polietly.

"I'm Lead vocalist, lead dancer and Visual" as she said visual she had peace finger by her eye and winked. Chen was on the ground laughing, when he was laughing Melissa had thrown her flat shoe at him. 

"Ow! What did I do?" He asked and Melissa laughed and so did the guys.

"Where's the other girls?" Suho asked.

"They should be in the building soon and I guess we are meeting them in our dorm, so we have to go out to lunch and pack our things" Eliza and everyone nodded.

"Well, we should get going because i'm starving" Tae said and soon everyone had left and the 5 girls were walking out of the building, thankfully no fans notice who they were, but they knew that Posion was gonna be debut soon. As the girls were walking into the building one of the girls had bumped into Melissa, almost causing her to fall.

"Hey! watch were you going!" Melissa yelled at  the girl who looked young, the young girl turned around had apologize to her in chinese and walked away then other girls came along into the building looking like they were rushed.

"How rude of her not to say sorry out of " Paris complained Li Yan had put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey now, mind that temper of yours, maybe shes a quiet person plus it looked like they were rushed." Li Yan said and the girls nodded and finding a Korean BBQ restraunt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SM Entertainment: entrance building

"Hey Siyeon, I think you made her mad" One girl who had a sun hat on her head while the girls nodded.

"I said sorry jeez, its not my fault that we were late for our first flight and probly missed our meeting" Siyeon said. Once they opened the glass doors to the SM building, the girls smiled and walked up to the recepsionst.

"Nihao, what can I do for you ladies?" The lady asked and one of the girl stepped up.

"Hi we are here to meet with Mr. Lee, something about debuting?" Siyeon said and the recepionst smiled and clasp her hands together.

"Oh my, yeah go to the 60th floor and did you meet your other memebers?" She asked the girls looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Thats a shame, but hey I would hurry if I were you, Mr.Lee has another meeting." She said and the girls darted to the elevator, entering as quick as possible.

"Hope we aren't that late." Star said to Siyeon and YeGi.

"We are dead if we are late." YeGi said while gulping really hard, making it audible for the rest of the girls.

Star and Sieyeon gave a little chuckle at the girl's action and tried to calm down a little. 

The three of them were so happy that they would debut after their hard work.

Suddenly, the elevator's doors open up, leaving them at the 60th floor. 

With anxious feelings they knocked at the CEO's door and waited for his permission to enter that it only took a couple of seconds to hear.

The girls entered and bowed to him. Lee Seo Man gave them a nod and a little smile, making them feel a little bit less nervous.

"Please, sit down. Let's wait a little longer for the rest of the girls." The CEO said and the girls did right away what he ordered them to do.

 


SM Entertainment: Practice Room

 

Kwon Hyorin, also know as Eri was in one of the practice room training her dancing skills. For her, dance meant a lot and she wished to become the best of the best. She wants the perfection of everything and if by practicing more than ever was the only way to perfrct her dancing, than she would practice until she couldn't take it anymore.

Without noticing that someone entered inside of the practice room, that exact person went to a table and stopped the music.

Eri woke up from her trance and dance mood and looked to the person that was there:  Kim Jongin aka Kai. Her best friend

"What are you doing here?" Eri went beside him and both of them jugged one another.

"What about calling me oppa?" Kai asked while doing a funny angry face.

"Your only older than me 6 days. Nothing special about that, oppa. " Eri and Kai tickled her, making her laugh, but sopped after a couple of minutes.

"The president wants to see you. Be quick." Kai gave her a small when he saw her starting to be worried and confused.

"Okay then... See ya later." With that, both of them said their goodbyes and Eri went to the 60th floor. 

There she gave a knock at the door and opened without hearing if she could or not enter.

The president simply gave a little chuckle at her action, making the 4 girls stunned. Their boss never chuckles. He was in a really good mood today.

"Eri-shii, please sit down. Only one more and then we will talk." The president said and she seated beside the other girls. 

The other 3 felt a little scared by this Eri girl since her charisma was so strong, but Sieyeon tried her best to show a good first impression at the new girl. 

All they could think was how awkward it was there. They really wished for the other girl missingcame as quick as possible.


SM Entertainment: Vocal Practice Room

In this specific room, there was a lonely girl singing to her hearts content and writing new lyrics.

Without having eaten anything for the past three days, she keep working while consuming vitaminic pills. 

When she stopped singing, she seated down and started to write some words. Words that were flowing like the water. For her, creating lyrics was a simple but enjoyable task. 

Just like her singing, the lyrics let her show to the world her real feeling. The feelings that she couldn't show to almost no one. 

Not wanting any more bullying towards her, she never once told that she once the one that wrote the lyrics of Exo's main songs. Using her portuguese name or her stage name that she wishes to one day use, no one knew who she really was.

Just when she was about to take a bottle that contained pills for her to take, the door open up, making her hiding the bottle real quickly.

"MinJee!!!" She looked up and saw her two best friends: Key and Amber.

"Oppa! Unnie! Why are you both here?" Confused MinJee asked.

"You need to go to the president office ASAP!" Key said making her scared. Was she gonna be kicked out of SM?

Amber looked at her and saw how worried she was. Seeing her like that, she couldn't but say a little bit to much. "Chill out! You will love the news!" Key punched Amber lightly in her head. "You say to mych. MinJee, go now before the president kills you."

Without wasting any more time, she went to the president office as quick as possible.

When she got permission to enter inside the office she shyly gave a 90° bow to the president and  when saw the other girls bowed as well, making the other four bow to her too.

"MinJee-shii, please, sit down. Let's start talking about everyone's future as a member of Poison!" Compared to Star, YeGi and Sieyeon who already knew about it, Eri and MinJee were completely astonished. 

Both of them didn't knew about anything at all. Seeing at the two girls reaction, the other three girls and  president laughed.

"I see it is a completely surprise to both of you. Well, let's start talking about the girl group!" The president said and the meeting oficcialy started.


BBQ Restaurant

YoonJi, Melissa, Tae, Li Yan and Eliza, were in the BBQ restaurant eating and trying to know each other. Even though all of them had such different personalities, they were starting too feel a little comfortable around each other.

"I wonder who the rest of the girls are." Melissa said, receiving nodds from her unnies.

"Yeah, I keep wondering who the other girls are too. Somehow, I think that Kwon Hyorin is in the group. She is an amazing dancer and she would make a great visual for Poison-k." Eliza said making everyone starting to think.

" I heard thungs about her. People say that she tends to be a little bossy when she's practicing and is really perfecionist when it come to work. People also say that she is opposites herself, because she is tomboyish but acts like a lady. Is rude but doesn't meant any harm. Kinda funny, don't you all think?"  Melissa said and all of tjem were looking at her.

"How do you know all this stuff?" YoonJi asked surprised. How come Melissa knew so much about someone that didn't know that well?

"Sieyeon unnie told me! She's like a social butterfly. If you need to know anything about someone, you can go to her and she will tell you right away. Actualy, it's kinda creepy and scary, but hey, when it comes to become the best, you need to know your friends and your enemies very well." Melissa said, making everyone surprised. 

"It looks like we will have lots of competitive people in the group." Tae said and Li Yan agree with her.

"It looks like it won't be as easy as we thought it woul be to handle this group." Li Yan said and gave a sigh.

After the girls ate everything, they went to their respective houses to pack tjeir things to bring them later to their new dorm...


SM Entertainment: Corridor

After the president told them about their positions and everything else, they started walking in the corridor together and trying to get to know each others, but, right now  it was almoste an impossible mission. 

Aside of Star, YeGi and Sieyeon that were already close, Eri was still trying to warm up to them and MinJee was still afraid to be comfortable aroumd them.

"Eri!!" Someone spoke really loud, making the five girls turn around. They noticed that it was Exo and the one that spoke was Kai 

"You knew, right?" Eri asked Kai, without greeting him. Right now Eri was dead mad at Kai and he was already hiding behind Chanyeol. 

"It was a surprise. Don't be angry, okay?" He begged.Exo and the girls were frozen! He begged for forgiveness. That was the first.

"Next time, you'r dead meat Kim Jongin." When Eri said that, Kai shivered of fear and went to hug her, making her calm down. 

" Congratulations Star" Lay said and hugged her. Star smiled widely at her oppa and hugged him as well. "Thanks oppa. I'm really happy about this!!"

"YeGi, congratulations!!" Chen said and when he was about to hug her, Sehun took YeGi from her spot and hugged her isntead of Chen, making Chen fall on the floor and almost everyone was laughing. "Congratulations on debuting" Sehun tried to sound as calm as possible, but his heart was beating like crazy. It was as if he was racing.

"Thanks Sehun. Thanks to you too Chen oppa~" YeGi said and smiled to both of them.

"Sieyeon! Congratulations for being chosen!" Chanyeol, Tao said ag the same time while hugging her.

"Can't breath." With that said, D.O took her out of the middle of them. "Thanks oppa" D.O smiled at her and congratulated her. She wondered why Baekhyun didn't came congratulate her, but the she saw him looking at MinJee  that was looking somewhere else.

"MinJee-shii!" MinJee hearing her name flinched a little and turned her head to find the person that called her. Seeing that it was Sieyeon. "Yes, Sieyeon-shii?"

"Perhaps, you never met Exo personaly?" She asked her.

"Not really" MinJee simply said and all the girls looked to each other and went beside her.

"Exo, meet Kwon MinJee, Poison-k main vocalist." Star and YeGi said at the same time, while MinJee made once again a 90° bow. "Nice to meet you all personaly" She said and most of the boys smiled at her.

All except one: Byun Baekhyun

"Wait a minute! Isn't your name Andreia Silva?" Baekhyun asked.

Before MinJee could awnser the other girls were already saying that he was wrong, while Baekhyun  was saying that the wrong one were them, making the conversation lead to a discussion. Before the conversation went to their , the rest of Exo calmed them down and MinJee could finaly speak

" I have two names. Andreia Silva is my portuguese name, while Kwon MinJee is my korean name. I'm half korean, half portuguese. That' s the reason.

"Andreia Silva...OMG!! I can't believe it!" Sieyeon almost screamed, making everyone confused, except for MinJee who already knew thw reason.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked confused.

"I understand that the rest of the girls don't know, but, how could the twelve of you don't know her?" Sieyeon said incredulous. 

Eri and Star keeping looking at each other really confused, not understanding what was going on, while YeGi was surfing the internet with her tablet trying to figure out the "secret".

"Oh my!" YeGi said. Eri and Star went to her and started reading what was said there. Star that was holding the tablet right now was almost letting the tablet fall, if not for Lay's quick reflexes.

"Thanks oppa" Star said and Lay gave her the tablet back, while brushing Star's hands, making her blush a little.

"I can't believe you guys don't know her. At least you twelve should know. Just...wow" Eri said still trying to let the new information in. Poison was gonna be an incredible group.

"Could someone tell us what's this big commotion?" Kris asked with some curiosity. All of Exo was really curious about this girl. Why did they have to know who she is?

"Exo, meet Andreia Silva, aka B-Rose or MinJee, whatever you wish to call her, the one who wrote the lyrics for Exo's "Wolf", "Growl", "Overdose" and "Thunder". How come you don't know one of the people's that made you famous?" YeGi said and asked, making all the boys astonished. Some of them, who had their phones in the hands, let them fall and break, while others were already running to YeGu's tablet and read it.

MinJee right now only wished to hide herself, since she could feel everyone's eyes on her like she did something bad.

"All this time, you were so close and yet, I couldn't find you simply because of using different names? Aish, are you serious?" Baekhyun said making everyone really curious about he was saying.

Baekhyun took out a towel from his bag and went to MinJee. "This is yours. Hm...do you mind if I keep the CD? You voice is really amazing and calms me down..." Baekhyun slightly blushed of embarassement and MinJee simply nodded her head while taking the towel from his hands.

"I think we need to go. We need to go and pack our stuff, so we can go to our new dorm. We still need to meet the other girls." Star said

"It looks like there's still two missing." Suho said.

"You all have met the other five?" YeGi asked with curiosity.

Chen nodded his head and awnsered her. "Yes. If I'm not mistaken, Star, you'r friends with Melissa, right?" And Star nodded her head. "She is in the group.

They kept talking for a little more, until it was starting to get late.

The girls and the boys bid goodbyes and the girls went separately to their respective homes or dorms to get theor stuff.


SM Entertainment: Office

"You both are the last two girl of the band. Minah, your position is Poison -K, main rapper, while Sora's position is Lead rapper, Maknae of Poison-M. I know you will be great. You can go now" With that said, both girls bowed at ths CEO and got out of the office.

"Nice to meet you Minah unnie." Sora said and gave to her elder a smile.

"Nice too meet you too Sora!" Minah exclaimed and gave a really big smile.

It was obvious that compared to Minah, who was really friendly and funny, Sora was more calm but as social as her unnie.

Even though Sora was calmer, she had a big passion for adrenaline, something that people  wouldn't imaginr that she likes simply because she doesn't look a girl like that.

Suddenly, Minah looked at her front and saw her best friend: Kris, together with Exo.

"Oppa!" Minah screamed, making all the Exo boys look behind.

"Minah! Wait! Were you chosen for the girl group?" Kris asked, more like stated. 

"Yes I did. By the way, this is Sora, Poison-M Lead Rapper, Maknae, while I´m Poison-K Main Rapper!" Minah said and the rest of Exo congratulated both of them.

"You did it Sora." D.O said and hugged her. Sora and D.O have known each other for two years now, and none of them can denie the deep feeling they had for one another, but both of them were too stubborn to say loudly what they really felt.

"Thanks oppa." She looked at the rest of Exo and saw that all of them were entertained with Minah, so she hugged D.O and whispered in is ear."Next race gonna be next month, will you come?" D.O simply gave a nod and a smile. Sora smiled at him and keep talking with him, whileeveryone else was talking with Minah.

"Why don´t you guys come and visit us later at the dorm? I think the girls will like it!" Minah said to them and all of the Exo boys agreed at her invitation.

Between Exo, there was one boy that couldn´t take his eyes off of her. The oldest one, Xiumin was so happy for her to be able to debut and the best, he would be able to spend more time with her.

Xiumin won´t lie, ever since he first saw Minah practicing with Kris, he couldn´t take his eyes from her. Even if it was rapping, her voice was able to make him unable to forget her.

But, he was afraid. He was afraid that the rest of the boys would be noticed more than him, simply because they were much more outgoing and social than him. He didn´t knew what he could do to make him noticed, but somehow, he would always notice Minah take glances at him and gave him only that smile that only he received, making him feel special.

Whenever Minah was, if Exo was there too, the first person she would notice would be Xiumin, but she would simply call for Kris because he was her best friend. Minah could never stop looking at the baozi that makes her feel butterflies in her stomach and make her smile more than ever. To her, Xiumin was like a drug, something that would make her feel like she was in cloud nine, but they never had the chance to speak to each other, since the rest of Exo would always be the first one to speak. Xiumin was one of the most quietest memberes of Exo and that made everything complicated, since Minah becomes really shy and embarassed to start a conversation when it is with him.

"Unnie, I´m going now. It´s getting late and I need to pack my stuff. You staying?" Sora asked Minah, making the last one wake up from her trance.
"I´m going too. Guys, see you all later~" And with that, both of them got out of the building with trapped feelings inside them.