*Teaser*

P.o.I.s.O.n|| EXO|| Love story|| Story Start

 

SM Entertainment, South Korea

 

Kim Yong Min was in his office, watching "EXO" concert performance on his computer. He sat there pondering on what he needed to boost the company, and then it hit him. He took out files of trainees and read over their background to see what talent they were good at. "Perfect" He thought. He then called up his council and discussed having a 12 girl group in the business. There was a lot of tension because it would be risky to some fans, who hate copying other bands. After a heated debate they all agree to find girls from Korea and China that would be in the group.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SM Entertainment, Dance  Studio

"Yoon Ji!" The girl turned her head with her long black hair into a messy bun from dancing. She looked at the doorway and suddenly she felt someone hugging her.

"Yah, Tae! Get off I'm hot" She exclaimed and the young girl looked at her and pouted. Yoon Ji giggled. Tae held up a plastic container which was filled with snacks.

"C'mon let’s eat. I heard something that was unbelievable!" The tall girl raised her eyebrow and decided to sit in the room, eating pocky and drinking cola.

"So what's the news? Did someone get fired yet?" Yoon Ji laughed and Tae hit her arm.

"That’s not nice Unnie, and no. Rumors have it that they, SM, wants an all-girl group with 12 members" Tae said eating bread while Yoon Ji almost spit her cola out on Tae out of pure shock.

"What!? Isn't that risky? “She asked and Tae responded with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I don't know, but I hope we can be in it, I've been improving" She said so proudly and Yoon Ji hit her.

"Ani, I mean if SM makes the girl group it’ll be very interesting considering there’s going to be scandals and angry saesang fans" They both laughed and Yoon Ji yawned. "I would hate to be leader, I don't think I can control some girls" Tae raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah right, no one likes you because you look cold, but they just don't know you" The young girl smiled and grabbed the plastic bag.

“Lee Yoon Ji and Park Tae Young, perfect you guys have to go to the CEO's office. You guys are in troubleee" A younger woman came into the studio and said it in a sarcastic tone.

"I hate her. Well what do you think we did wrong?" Asked Tae and Yoon Ji gave her a glare.

"Oh no, it’s what you did to get us in this mess" She laughed and both of the girls went up the elevator as they waited for the elevator they were greeted by familiar faces.

"Well well, look who we have here. I just knew you couldn't get enough of me" Said a blonde tall guy putting his arm around Yoon Ji shoulder and she glared at him and hit his shoulder.

"Yeah right in your dreams pretty boy" She said and looked aside her to see her young friend and Tao blushing and awkwardly talking to each. Yoon Ji pulled Tae’s arm and went into the elevator.

"You know, it’s very noticeable between you two. Acting like little kids" Yoon Ji said and Tae kneeled down.

"But we are little kids!" Yoon Ji and Tae laughed. The door opened and they walked down to the door to see a name "Kim Yong Min (CEO) printed on it.

"You ready?" Yoon ji asked and Tae nodded.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SM Entertainment, Vocal room

 

"Just when I'm about over you, you keep appearing, shaking me up~" A beautiful voice radiated throughout the vocal studio. The young girl had her eyes close and was singing her heart out, but was interrupted by a door slam. She pause the music and turned around facing the intruder.

"Aish! Why do you keep bothering me?" She asked and saw an older man and he smiled.

"Well, I could say that you might be debuting, but since you clearly don’t want me here I'll just leave" he turned his back and he felt something tugging on his jacket.

"What do you mean debuting? I get my solo?" She asked and he smirked at her and patted her head.

"Oppa!, please tell me" She pleaded, giving him the puppy eyes.

"Kim Eun Ae, you are quite a pusher eh?" He told her and she smiled. "Okay if I tell you, you can't tell anyone, promise?" He asked and Eun Ae nodded her head eagerly.

"Well it’s official that Mr. Kim wants to have a girl group, but with 12 girls like EXO. He has chosen you to be in the group" Eun Ae eyes widened in shock.

"Wow, that’s a lot, but what made him do that?" She asked and the older male shrugged.

"Even I don't know, but go on up to Mr. Kim’s office. There are 4 other girls there" He said and with that he left and Eun Ae was happy that she could finally debut, but she knew her solo would come last.

"Alright I'm debuting!" She screamed, jumped, and danced around. Her happy moment was interrupted when someone walked in without knocking. Eun Ae froze and blushed at the male.

"Yah Suho-shi, knock before you come in" She told him and he laughed.

"Nah, I'm good. So what’s up with the screaming and dancing I saw?" He asked and she pulled him inside the room and shut the door behind.

"Okay, don’t tell anyone alright?" She asked and he nodded and smiled 'Oh my gosh that smile, so cute' she thought, but shook her head.

"I'm going to be debuting!, but it’s going to be a girl group with 12 members" She said then suddenly when she said "12" she realized that EXO was 12. She looked at Suho's face and he was shocked. His jaw was dropped, but manage to smile.

"Wow, that’s amazing. Your debuting, but why 12 girls… when there’s already 12 good looking guys" He told her and she smacked his arm.

"Yah! Girls can have guy fans, in fact I’m pretty sure us girls can get male fans" She said and they both laughed and smiled.

"Crap! I got to go, I have the meeting. We’ll talk later!" She said grabbing her bag before running out of the room. She walked up to the elevator and waited for the elevator to open. As soon it opened she went in and closed the elevator door.

"Okay, Eliza you can do this, be confident, be nice to other kids, and don't screw up" She thought to herself and she was fidgeting with her hair and fingers. The door opened and she breathed in and out slowly and made her way to the CEO door. She knocked on the door and she heard someone yell "Come in" she proceeded and went inside.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SM Entertainment, Main Entrance

 

"Li Yan, I'm nervous!" A girl exclaimed sticking close to another girl who smiled.

"Relax; I will translate for you if you don't understand what’s being said." She said speaking Mandarin. As soon as they entered the SM building, they were greeted by a desk clerk. Li Yan went up to the desk clerk, speaking Korean, while the other girl looked around her surrounding and admired the structure of the building.

"Paris let’s go!" The girl snapped out of the admiring state and followed Li Yan.

"Do you think Jongdae is here?" Paris asked and looked around  the passing studios.

"I don't know, but let’s go. It’s bad enough we are late, stupid plane" Li Yan said and noticed Paris looking into the studios she laughed at her companion. Li Yan pulled Pari's arm towards the elevator and waited for it to open.

"This is boring! I want to hurry and go to the meeting" She complained, on cue the door opened and both girls went into the elevator, but someone put their arm out between the closing door and once again the door opened.

"Melissa! Your here!" Paris smiled widely and hugged him.

The elevator closed and Li Yan pushed the button in the elevator hitting 60th floor.

"Yeah, I'm debuting along with the girl next to me, Li Yan this is Kim Jondae known as Chen" Paris introduced to the two and they bowed in respect.

"So what kind of group is it?" He asked then the girls looked at each other debating if they should tell him.

"We can't say you'll have to find out on the news" Li Yan said and Chen pouted.

"Okay fine, did you have fun in China?" He asked Paris and she nodded.

"Of course! I got a lot of things there and I made some friends" She said and Li Yan looked at her and kept her eyes on the elevator waiting patiently, then she felt someone push her lightly.

"Whoops sorry Li Yan, didn't mean to push it’s his fault!" Pairs pointed at Chen who was denying and lying. Li Yan laughed and the elevator made a beep. The door open and the three of the them got out.

"Well I'll see you later Chennie!" Paris said and Chen smiled and left.

"You ready Melissa?" Li Yan asked and Paris nodded. The girls kept walking while some of the workers looked at them and gave them glares, but some were happy.

"Yah! Don't look at us!" Melissa blurted, but Li Yan put her hand over from causing trouble. 'This must be it’ Yan thought and they knocked and opened the door they saw 3 other girls waiting patiently and looked at them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Please come in ladies. It’s good to see you again, please sit" The CEO spoke and the two Chinese girls sat down. All the girls were silent. No words were spoken. Some were worried.

"So, why are we here?" Yoon Ji spoke up and the CEO looked at them and smiled.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" He asked smirking Yoon Ji and Tae looked at each other and shrugged.

"Is it because of the girl group?" Eliza spoke up and he laughed.

"Yes, I want a new girl group. I chose 12 of you girls." He said and they all smiled, but one was worried.

"Umm, why do you want 12 girls? You have 12 good looking guys, EXO. I’m not trying to disrespect you, but do they know about it?" Yoon Ji asked.

"I just think, we need more artists and you girls are talented. Please do this for me, you'll finally debut, and no EXO doesn't know, although you will be working closely together and going to concerts and be doing some features." He said and all the girls smiled and nodded.

"Now, like EXO’s system there will be a Korean and Chinese Group. I already picked out positions."

'Please don't make me a leader' Prayed Yoon Ji, she was worried that she would fail. People do say is strict and hardworking, but she can get a lot done.

"Park Tae Young you will be the Maknae, Lead dancer, and rapper for "P.o.I.s.O.n-K" Tae smiled and thanked him and whispered in Yoon Ji's ear.”Unnie, I'm in yay!" she squealed in the end and Yoon Ji just smiled.

"Kim Eun Ae known as Eliza, the one that blew everyone away with your vocal skills, you will be Main Vocalist" Eun Ae smiled and thanked him. She then felt someone grabbing her shoulder and it was Tae, who congratulated her and hoped that they’ll become friends.

"For the Chinese girls known as P.o.I.s.O.n-M, Melissa I know you only know Korean little by little, but you are talented. You’ll be taking the position as the lead vocalist, lead dancer, and visual. I believe in you." Melissa looked at Li Yan to translate and Li Yan had translated it to her and Melissa stood up and bowed then sat back down.

"Wang Li Yan, you will be the Main rapper, but also leader for your group, I trust you that you can help them through" Li Yan was shock about being leader and smiled and said thank you.

"Now Ms. Lee Yoon Ji you will be leader for P.o.I.s.O.n-K and the lead vocalist, I know you don't want to be the leader, but you are a hard worker. You’re hard work will pay off" He said Yoon Ji nodded and smiled

"Good the other girls should be coming soon, but for now go to your housing, you will be living together and don't cause trouble" He said and we all laughed. The 5 girls walked out of the office as soon as they step out they looked at each other smiling and hoping this team will work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Hey hey ! What you guys think? Just a little teaser and beganing. Share the story so SeduceYou and I can start working on the story. Upvote, subscribe and maybe comment. Also special thanks to XxX4minuteXxX for editing !

-Taylor