Chapter 2- "GET THIS THING OFF OF MY HEAD!"

Maknae, You're Going Down

The day he had been dying to come finally came. And so there he is now, in the car smiling from ear to ear. Though he's the visual of EXO-M, the smile literally made him look like a clown. A scary clown to be exact.

"All right boys, we're here!" their manager shouts from the front seat. The boys got off the car and went straight into the makeup room. Hair stylists and makeup artists sitting on a fancy white sofa in the not-so-big room.

"The K members are out there waiting. So be sure to squeeze your butts into your outfits quickly. We've got no time."

"But it's only 3."

"Be quiet, Jongdae," the said male shuts his mouth. "Now do what you want with them, but no ." their manager said to the stylists before walking out to see the K members' manager.

"Now why would they want to us?" Xiumin whispered.

"I don't know," Luhan, who heard the whisper, shrugged. "Maybe we're too y?" Luhan said, before resting himself on the chair, letting the stylist do whatever to his hair.

 

"Lu ing Han! Wake the up you lazy !" Xiumin's voice echoed the oh-so-very-quiet room.

"Huh? What?"

"We're about to shoot the music video, and here you are, dozing off like some kind of hobo. Get your go and go get changed! You have less than 5 minutes to do so!"

With that, Luhan rushed to the dressing room and grabbed the outfit for the dance version of the music video. Without glancing at the mirror, he dashed out of the room and went straight to the set for the shooting.

"Look who finally showed up," a familiar voice rang his ears.

"Sorry." Luhan said, head hanging low.

"It's okay, because you just made my day." Jongin clutched his stomach. Luhan just stared at the younger blankly. Did he do something funny?

"All right, enough with the chit-chatting, it's time to shoot the video. Everyone get into your positions, we're going to start with the Korean version." the director came and shouted. He stopped to look at Luhan for a moment before leaving for his camera, laughing all the way until he was seated on the tall wooden stool behind the camera.

"Que the music!"

Luhan sat at the back with the other M members in front of him, waiting for their turn to be filmed.

"Yo hyung!" Jongdae turned around with a camera in his right hand.

"Smile!"

FLASH

"What the- what's wrong with you, you er?!"

"Gonna use that for blackmail," the younger said, looking at the picture he had took earlier.

"Give me that!"

"M! Get in there!" with that, the said group got up from their seats and went onto the set.

 

"Do you think that he knew about it?" Joonmyeon nudged the rapper.

"Don't think so." the male gulped down the mineral water.

"I bet he was sleeping in the makeup room," the male said as he stared at the screen. "That's what he always do whenever we're going to shoot a video."

Joonmyeon shrugged. "Yeah, maybe. But it does look cute on him."

Chanyeol snorted. "He looks like a big baby."

Joonmyeon gave him a look.

"In a bad way of course."

 

It was around 10 P.M. when they all arrived back at their dorm. They had to shoot the Chinese version for two times, thanks to Tao who accidently fell when doing the flip at the end of the video. But it's more to the director's fault for deciding to start it all over again, as in, start from the top. Which is the beginning of the video.

"I'm gonna go shower first!" Luhan exclaimed, making the other members huff in annoyance. The dorm in Korea had around 6 bathrooms, but there was only one with a bathtub. And who wouldn't dip their bodies into a bathtub after a long tiring day? Obviously the second oldest was going to use it.

"Hey guys! Look what I got!" Jongdae came in with a mischievous smile.

 

"Bhahahaahahahaha! This is so going to be my wallpaper! Bhahaha!" Chanyeol's laugh was heard from the living room. In fact, all eleven members' laughter were heard from the living room.

"Hey, what's the fuss about?"

"Bhahaha! I told you he didn't know! And I doubt that he even saw it in the mirror while bathing. It's still there! Bhahaha!" Chanyeol rolled on the floor, clutching his stomach as he laughs out loudly.

Luhan could only stare at the redhead with a confused expression. What was he talking about?

"If you're really curious, hyung, then it's because of this picture over here." Jongdae brought the camera and showed the picture he took earlier. Luhan cocked his eyebrow before looking at the picture taken.

"Oh, my god. What the heck is that?!"

"A ponytail."

"Why the hell is it on my head?!"

"Because the coordi noona loves you." Jongdae replied coolly.

Luhan ran to the mirror hung low on the wall nearby and look at the reflection of himself. He shrieked.

"GET THIS THING OFF OF MY HEAD!"

 


 

 

 I know, I know. HanHun moment would appear soon, this is just like 'the beginning'. :) comments are loved!