Chapter 1- "But the pink hair suits you."

Maknae, You're Going Down

Waking up early in the morning, just to browse for fan fictions, are indeed one of Luhan's routine. When they have practice, or tight schedules, he won't get the opportunity to browse for what he desires. Of course, he could just click on the tag, and it'll lead him straight to the page he wanted, but he needs to look for one of the best fan fiction out there. And so the browsing starts.

"I want to find... Something like, Reply 1997 or 1994. Yeah... Where Shun does not tops." Luhan mumbled to himself, his voice low and quite hoarse because of waking up early. His eyes twinkle when he found a multi-chaptered fan fiction, which consists on 54 chapters, and, a title similar to his favourite drama. He clicked in the title and read the description. Yes, now this is what I've been looking for! Luhan did a little victory dance on his chair before averting his eyes back to the screen of his laptop. The twinkling in his eyes were gone —and so did his smile, when he saw that Sehun would top. He felt like throwing the innocent laptop out of the window, become hulk —which we all know won't happen— and smash the whole dorm due to anger. He had been reading a lot of HunHan fan fictions lately, and he's starting to get bored with it. But why did he read it anyway? Well, because the first time he ever read a fan fiction was when a fan fave a glimpse of her fan fiction for Luhan to read. And of course, he was moved with the plot and thought of looking for more. When he finally found out that fans like it when he bottoms, he thought of reading it, as a change from him topping Sehun for these past years. But then when he read a fan fiction where he is so fragile and Sehun is a badass spoiled rich kid, he was starting to get annoyed. How could fans do that to him? Making him bottom to the oddly tall maknae? And so he's starting to look for fan fictions where he tops Sehun.

 

"Hyung, how are you there? I hear that the shower in your dorm broke. How did you bathe?" Sehun's voice echoed through Luhan's not-so-clean ear.

"I'm okay, I guess. And yeah, it broke. We had to use the neighbour's bathroom, and god, it was embarrassing!" Luhan said, moving his arms as if Sehun was right there in front of him.

"How was it embarrassing?"

"Like, how could showering in someone else's bathroom, not be embarrassing?" Luhan heard his squishy and cute bunny giggling on the other line. The conversation went on until midnight, and it made Luhan smile from ear to ear for some reason.

 

"All right then, the staffs have already decided the songs you're going to use as your comeback soon. The choreography, outfits and such had been arranged by the coordi-noonas, so there's no need to worry about what to wear. Be sure to be here again tomorrow at 9 a.m. sharp." the M members sighed. They were all expecting to have at least one day off after arriving at Korea, but hearing the news only made them feel more depressed than they already were.

"Man, it's fun to be an idol and all, but this is one thing I hate about it," Chen groans.

"You barely get any sleep! And you could only rest for an hour or two if we have to prepare for a comeback!" the members nod in approval. They can't deny the fact that being an idol is fun, but there are the hardships that they have to go through.

"Let's just wish that the coordi-noonas would give the best appearance for us all. I hope Ji-Kyung noona gave me a chic-type of look. I've been dreaming on pulling that style off." Xiumin stated. Chen only stuck his tounge out, showing signs of disapproval to what the elder had said, making the elder scowl.

"There's no need to speak up, Dae. Your comments are always harsh." Xiumin said before he left the small meeting room. Chen rolled his eyes, averting it towards a certain blonde afterwards.

"What do you think your style would be this time?"

Luhan turned around, realising that the younger was talking to him. "Honestly, I can't think of a good appearance for myself. But I hope that it has nothing to do with me looking all girly."

Chen snorted, holding his laugh. "What makes you say that?"

"Can you not see? I looked like a lost girl in wolf, and I could've sworn I heard a male fan asking either I was really a guy when I had that stupid pink hair for growl last year." Luhan said, annoyed at how he always had the girly image. Well, he wasn't exactly girly —of course we all know who holds the girly title— but it's just the way the coordi-noonas organize the clothes for him that made him annoyed. Why can't he wear something that actually does show his manly side that he had been dying to show off to the whole world?

"But the pink hair suits you."

"It does, but, don't you think that it's a little bit too girly for my liking? Sure, I seemed cool with it, but I'm actually burning at how the colour made my hair look like some kind of cotton candy stuck on a human's head. Even fx's Amber has better colours for her hair. It looks more outstanding and manlier in my opinion."

Chen could just bit his inner cheeks, as he tries to hold his laughter that was dying to be released. The male in front of him sure is not okay with the whole thing he gets. Judging his selcas back then, he looks manlier, as what Chen would say.

"I think the only thing that's responsible is the makeup. Without it, you look like some kind of Mohawk."

Luhan made a face as a response to the comment. For some odd reason, he's beginning to miss those days where he chooses what to wear, how to look like, and not forgetting the hair colours he chooses for his hair. But he can't deny that being an idol is one of the best things that ever happened in his gloomy life. Why? Because he met Sehun, duh.

"And what do you think Sehun's image would be?"

"Whatever it's gonna be, I hope it's a little girly. Or cute. I also want him to have a ponytail, if possible."

 


 

 

Un-betaed. Lol sorry for the long wait. I know that I'm nice =3