Nightmare or Reality?

The Passcode to your Heart (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good Night" Kai whispered to Hemi as he left her in her temporary new room, he then pecked a light kiss on her forehead.

Hemi was exhausted, physically and mentally.

She reached to grab her cellphone, and saw all the missed calls she had from Luhan. She sighed, she didn't know if he was still awake since it was already past midnight. 

Nowadays there would be a lot of paparazzis following her since she was going to be an heiress, and it would be very disturbing. She couldn't be with Luhan, the paparazzis might follow him too. And if they ever caught them together, it would be wrong. She now was the heiress of the CJ group, and she could not be involved in any scandal.

But... she liked Luhan. How could she possibly avoid him because of the media?

Hemi shook her thoughts away. Tomorrow morning, she would discuss it with Kai.

 

In the morning

"Good morning 'girl!" Kai shouted as he opened Hemi's bedroom door. He jumped towards Hemi's bed and sprang himself on top of Hemi.

Hemi was still too sleepy to move, she didn't care if this elephant was squashing her.

"Aren't you going to wake up?" Kai said as he looked at the sleeping Hemi. But she didn't even budge to move, neither did she reply.

Then Kai started kissing her cheeks, head, nose, chin, everywhere.

"YAAAAA!" Hemi shouted and turned her head away, but as Kai was on top of her, she couldn't move and just turned her head away. Only that Kai was trying to kiss her nose, but ended up kissing her lips.

Both of them didn't move. Kai took advantage of this position and deepened the kiss. Hemi didn't respond, she pushed Kai hard off the bed and towards the ground.

"Wh-what do you think you are doing? Hemi stuttered. She quickly grabbed the blanket to cover herself. She was just wearing a plain t-shirt and shorts.

"Ouch" Kai said as he massaged his knee, still on the ground.

"Umm, sorry, are you ok?" Hemi asked Kai as she leaned a bit towards him on the bed.

"No, look at my knee." Kai pouted as he signaled his knee.

Hemi crawled more towards the end on the bed. But she didn't notice that she had sustained herself with her hand which now was in the air. Causing her to stumble and fall on Kai.

She quickly stood up and cleaned herself.

"Aren't you going to help me up?" Kai asked her, but Hemi gave her hand while looking away. She was embarassed and awkward with this situation.

"I'll wait you downstairs. Go and change, your uniform is in the closet. Shoes, socks, backpack, everything you need is in there. I took some of the necessary notes and folders that you had left when the stylists where doing your make-up. I left it all in there, so don't worry" Kai said and flashed her a smile before running towards the door.

"Aish, this kid." Hemi muttered to herself as she stood up to close the door. But as she reached her bedroom door, she was invaded by the same stylists that did her make-up yesterday.

"May I help you with something?" Hemi asked politely as she slightly bowed at the girls.

"Well, girl. Did you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter