Again

The Passcode to your Heart (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hemi hesitated as all the reporters swooned over the car. She didn't want to open the door and go out there. Kai grabbed her hand tightly and signaled her to exit the car with him, together.

Once they were outside the car, Kai made Hemi face her, while all the uproar could be heard from the back. Kai slowly leaned his face closer to Hemi then pecked a kiss on her forehead. Hemi felt confused, she couldn't do anything as they were in public. But she gladly accepted his kiss. She was starting to get used to it, and every time, it made her heart warm and safe.

They then parted. But the flashlights blinded them, still, she could see Kai's face smiling and waving to the crowd. Hemi now only could see his face, and she admitted that she finded Kai very attractive. She did as Kai did, waving and smiling. Both of them continued their path towards school. 

She could hear the questions of the reporters, they were all shouting and desperate.

"How are your feelings after you found out that you are an heiress?"

"Since when did you and Kim Jong In started dating? Is it because of business?"

"Do you think you will take over your father's company although you just met?"

And they kept on bombarding with questions until she and Kai safely entered the school's main building where the paparazzis weren't allowed to enter. But cameras were replaced by cold stares and whispers.

"She NEVER went out with Kai, such a liar. She used her powers to seduce him."

"Who would know that SHE, the loser of the school, would turn out to be an important heiress."

She quickly dived into class with Kai. But once she entered, everybody's gaze fell on her again. 

Hemi wasn't accustomed to all this attention. Fear crept inside her, she was afraid of the present and future. She didn't like the stares people gave her. All she wanted was to lead a normal life.

"Hemi.. are you okay?" Yooji sat infront of her desk and smiled at her reassuring her. "You know, that we are here for you, don't be afraid."

Hemi nodded at her. She didn't know why she was feeling bad if this situation was suppoused to be a happy one. Just like the dramas where you are so happy when you get all the money and find your long lost parents.

Somin who was beside them shouted. "GROUP HUG!" And she waved the other guys to come over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter