The Ballroom

The Passcode to your Heart (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, I'm Ko Hemi." Hemi bowed at the old man, and smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say.

"Lead us to a separate and private room" The old man waved at one of the tall men that were standing beside him. And the man signaled Hemi to follow him. But Hemi was unsure, she glanced at Kai, asking him to follow her.

When they reached a small room, which separated them from the outer world, it was quieter and no one could disturb them. 

"I-I'm speechless. I never imagined that I was going to have a reunion with my daughter after so many years. I'm Ko Young Kyu, your father." The old man stuttered, with his eyes watery but still holding his firm position.

Then, silence fell apart in the room. Nobody knew what to say, or if it even was the correct time to say something.

"I'm sorry, I need time for all of this. May I just go back to my own home?" Hemi broke the silence, she didn't want to be mean, but she was still progressing all of these facts and thoughts on her mind.

"I'm afraid any place but your house. There will be papparazzis around everywhere where you usually go. School, house, they will be all waiting for you."

Hemi nodded in response. But she didn't know where else she could stay beside her home.

"I suggest Hemi stay at my house, the Kim's household. It would be safer since we have bodyguards. Besides no papparazzi will come to my house, or if we are seen together, they won't suspect anything since we are dating." Kai interfered, earning one of Hemi's hateful glances. Living under the same roof with Kai?! What will others think? People will get the wrong idea and speculate that they are not just seeing each other.

"Yes, of course, I'll check up on Hemi in 3 days."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter