Here and there

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin

 


Since the day Jongin went away I visited Eunhee everyday, hoping to feel better.
At school things were a mess, there were rumors about Jongin going away because he found a girlfriend in another country, because his parents were tired of having a son who was undisciplined and I even heard something on the line of going to be in a movie.
Seriously, people really talk without thinking about it before. 
Eunhee was pretty calm about this, she even told me that it's okay if they want to spread rumors since it's a proof that Jongin was an important part of the school life.
Still, I don't think that those who went around saying those things were really sad about the fact that he's gone. 
Yes, I finally realized that he wasn't here anymore and that right now I can only blame myself.
I talked with Taemin on the phone and I explained everything calmly, making sure that he understood every single word, but with Jongin was another story.
Taemin tried and tried to report what I said, but he refused to even talk about me. 

"He needs time, Jin. I will try again, but maybe it's better if we let him be, at least for a while."

After hearing that my brain collapsed. 
How longer will I have to feel like ? 
But then again, maybe it was right for me to have a punishiment for being so stupid. 
Eunhee tried to make me feel better saying that he was okay and that he was actually helping Taemin's uncle with the pub.

"Yes, Taemin said that he helps by working as a waiter and that his helps means a lot, since there were problems. He even said that some nights he sings to attract more customers. Can you picture my brother singing in front of a lot of people?! Because I can't! I think that those clients are or women or deaf, because there's no other explanation!"

I smiled at this, disagreeing with her.
I heard Jongin sing once, and I can say that he isn't bad. 
Not at all. 
His voce isn't ordinary, but it's sweet and has a particular tone that makes it unique.
A memory of a day at home suddenly played in my mind. 

We were sitting on the couch watching a music program while humming to those songs when he started singing, maybe because he liked the song.
It was the first time I heard him and I was actually surprised, until the realization hit me.
Never be surprised of Jongin's abilities. 
That day I thought that maybe I was sitting next to a God or something similiar, how is it possible that a boy who can be so annoying is actually good at a lot of things?
I glared at him before biting my nails and he laughed out loud, saying that it was normal and that he needed to compesate for all those things I wasn't good myself. 
I was sulking over that phrase when he asked me to sing something to him and I smirked, because I knew that if there was something that I wasn't really bad at was singing.

"Are you okay, Jin?"

I looked up and Eunhee was looking at me, worried. "What?"

"Uhm, you need to go wash your face or everyone will think that I was being mean to you."

She touched my cheek and I realized that I was crying. 
Not sobbing, but those two tears were enough to confirm that I was missing him.
A lot.
And now I looked like an idiot. 

"Uhm- Yeah sorry Eunhee, I will be back in a bit."

I looked pitiful, my face was pale and I had dark circles under my eyes.
But not only my face was a mess, my hair were opaque and without life just like my clothing.
I lost the motivation to do everything, even the simplest thing. 
What about g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter