New friend

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin

 

 

While serving some clients I saw Taemin giggling over his phone so when I returned the counter I asked himm about it. 

"It's Eunhee! She told me that the film we wanted to watch is finally out and that she's watching it while thinking of me."

Ugh, this is worse than having to talk about clothes with my mother. "Uh, good."

He looked up from his phone for a moment and his expression changed. "She's with Jin."

"Don't even start."

"Jongin seriously, you can't avoid her forever."

No? Tsk, watch me while I do so. "Whatever."

"I'm not going to force you but I won't keep watching you drown in your thoughts like a baby. Be a man and talk to her."

I took the tray and pointed behind him. "Two beers for table 5."

He nodded, I bet still upset about me, and I brought the beers to the table.

Every night here was hectic and Taemin's uncle looked happy about it, telling us that it was good having 'two young boys' helping out and bringing more clients. 
I don't know about the last part, but for the helping out part I was doing my best.
Seriously, I don't think I ever worked so much without doing it for myself and if I have to tell the truth, it feels good. 

"Hey, you there! Yeah the handsome boy! Come here!"

I was going to smile and go, since I can't be rude to customers, but then I saw Minhee laughing like a stupid.

"Your father knows that your are being a lazy seated here when you have to work?"

"Don't be naggy! I wanted introduce you to my friend!"

I shifted my gaze, totally unaware of the girl next to her.
When the hell I became so unaffected by girls? Oh right, I wonder why.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amanda."

She looked.. fine.
Her beauty was different from what I used to define my type but still a beauty.
The thing that hit me the most was that she looked like she was apologizing with her eyes, thing that I found weird.

"I'm Jongin."

Minhee clapped her hands. "Well, now that you two met each other I will take over your shift so you can talk a bit, okay?"

I nodded and took a seat next to her, watching Minhee going away.

"I'm sorry that she made you do this."

I looked at her with a questioning gaze and she tske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter