Gone

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin

 

 

I watched the clock indicate every hour of the night and when the hand stopped on the eight I sprinted out of my house without even thinking.
I run and run, until I was breathless and then I reached Jongin's house. 
When I rang the doorbell my heart stopped for a moment, what if he gets mad at me?
But then the voice inside my head swore at me, telling me that it wasn't a good reason to run away right now, after all I needed to trust him a bit more.

"Jin? What are you doing here?"

I saw Eunhee watching me with wide eyes. "Oh- Uhm- I- I need to talk with Jongin."

She dropped her shoulders and raised a brow. "Are you making fun of me?"

What was she saying? "No, I seriously need to talk to him right now!"

"Jin, you have a fever or something? Are you okay?"

I thought about why was she doing this, if he didn't wanted to talk to me I could've understood, but this was like being took for a fool. "Listen, Eunhee, I really have to talk to him!"

She looked at me quizzically and then motioned for me to go inside. 
I didn't even waited for her to speak and I went upside, entering Jongin's room without even thinking.
Just to find it empty. 
Like, really empty. 
No hats on the floor like always, no shoes thrown everywhere, no clothes. 
Nothing.

"Jin, are you really sick? Jongin said that he talked to you before leaving."

Leaving? "What?"

She nodded. "Yeah, he went with Taemin. I thought you knew!"

She took out her phone and started dialing a number and I basically saw my life pass in front of my eyes.
Gone. 
He was really gone. 

 


A few hours before.. 

 


Jongin

 

 

After being shamefully rejected I went to Taemin's house, hoping to find a bit of comfort or whatever could make this day a little better.
He was packing his things, since the morning after he had his flight.

"What?! She really rejected you?!"

"Yeah, basically. She started crying and I felt like I shouldn't have confessed."

He looked at me before shoving an hand through his hair. "Well, this was unexpectet, I always thought that she had a crush on you."

"Seems like sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter