Verse 5

Beginnings

"So, any big plans tonight? I hear there's a party down at Kangin's place." Sungmin said once the last customer walked away with their overly sugary sweet concoction.

"Throw me that rag, will ya? Someone left a mess over by the computer tables." Eunhyuk received as he requested as a white blur flew towards his ever-smirking face.

"Stop avoiding the question!"

Avoiding the wet rag, but deftly catching it, Eunhyuk yelled out "Chill out bunny boy. I told you I may. There's always the possibility of a better offer." 

Sungmin stopped wiping the counter to throw his friend/coworker/roommate the dirtiest look he could muster.

"Haha, Oh please. You couldn't look vicious if you tried," laughed his friend.

Huffing, Sungmin repeated his question, "So what are you doing later? I'm only asking because I have some plans with Ryeowook if you're going to be your boring, old, erted self again."

Raising an eyebrow, an intrigued Eunhyuk replied, "I didn't know you were hanging out with Wookie again. I thought you two got into a fight on your birthday?"

Sighing, Sungmin stopped refilling the pastry case and looked his friend squarely in the face, "We didn't get into a fight... we were just loudly and uh.. drunkenly disagreeing about which boy band has the better dance moves. He said Infinite, while I said VIXX." With a shrug he concluded, "It turns out we were both wrong, it's SHINee." Smiling, he added, "We're cool now. The next day we made up over aspirin and seafood pancakes." Lowering his voice to a whisper he stated, "It pays to stay on the good side of the boss' lover."

Laughing, Eunhyuk punched his friend lightly on the shoulder, "Ever the devious peacekeeper. Ha ha." Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the "hottie" Min was eyeing, signaling for another drink. Speaking softly he muttered aloud to himself, "I thought they were leaving?"

"Who? Ohhh, you mean the tall drink-"

"YES. Yes I know. The guy you want to take home, tie to the bed and do things with until I'm falling asleep with my headphones on again."

A slow blush started forming on the blonde mans' cheek. Min gasped, "What?! I... I never said that.. I mean.. I wouldn't mind it." Hyuk smirked. "But I mean.. hahah.. i wonder if he's interested.. I MEAN, What are you talking about?" 

"You didn't have to say anything bunny, I can tell. You have that predatory twinkle in your eye." Grinning, Eunhyuk stopped himself from embarrassing his friend any further. "Anyway, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, I thought they were leaving because they had already paid the check. I'm not complaining, I'm just curious."

"Well," his friend said, wiping his hands on his apron before turning to assist the young couple mooning over themselves at the counter, "why don't you take your curious, skinny over there and invite him to the party tonight?"