Verse 3

Beginnings

As the server walks back to the coffee station, a blonde head chirps, "So that's the distraction at Table 5. Not bad Hyukkie." His only reply is a well versed smirk. "But who is that tall glass of handsome who flew in?"

With a shrug, Eunhyuk replies, "Probably a friend, if what I heard was correct. I think I broke up a small argument between those two."

Sungmin quickly looks up from his task of cleaning. "And what did you hear?"

Eunhyuk laughs. "Oh some bits and pieces. I think a broken date or missed plans. I'm not sure but you're welcome to find out, Min" he said with a devilish smirk.

Sungmin laughs. "Nuh uh. You're my gossip queen."

"I thought that was Heechul?"

"That drama queen?! He always exaggerates. I can never tell the truth from some elaborate fiction he made up."

"OW!" A smack to his blonde head stops his chatter.

"What did I tell you about talking about me negatively?!!" The Queen flashes angry eyes before stomping away with a flick of his burgundy hair. 

Two sets of eyes rolled skyward before continuing their talk.

"I'll go back in a minute or two. I want to check out that fishy guy again. He's a bit intriguing."

"You better help clear some tables, the rush will be starting soon."

"Ugh, as much as I like this job and HanGeng, it sure gets annoying sometimes."