Chapter 2

My Life As Sehun Half-Sister!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days after the funeral, Serim still couldn’t believe the reality that her mom was gone from this world forever. She didn’t eat and slept well since a few days ago.

She had a mixed feelings. Angry, happy, sad and disbelieve because her mom didn’t tell her that she’ll live with Mr. and Mrs. Oh after her mom died. That made her as Sehun half-sister. But not real sister of course. Since they will live in the same roof after this.

“Serim-ahh, please eat… You’ll get ill after this.” Now she was still sleeping but not entirely sleeping since she was staring into nothing at all. She was laying on her new fluffy bed in Mrs. Oh house, no mansion since she was rich.

She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes, tiredly. “I’m not hungry, aunty…” She whispered.

“Oh, come on. You know you have to eat, right?” Mrs. Oh did a face that made her chuckled a bit.

“Alright, I’ll. Let’s me wash up first.” She yawned and stretched her hands into the air. When she opened her eyes again, Sehun was in front of her instead of Mrs. Oh. Staring at her but with no emotion. Like always, the guy who didn’t have emotion.

“Ahh!!” Serim fall on the floor since he was so close. “Owww….” She rubbed her and glared at him and kicked his legs until he fall on top of her.

She stared at him and pushed him to other side.

“You’re heavy like an elephant.” Serim mumbled and dashed into the bathroom.

“What…?” Sehun still in his own world. *Whatever, I’ll eat first.* He dusted his clothes and skipped into the dining room.

“Good morning.” He beamed and took two pancakes on his plate.

His mom and dad looked at him, amused since their son was feeling extremely happy today.

“Well, what happen in Serim’s room? Do you do something to her?” Her dad blurted and folded the newspaper he read.

Sehun chocked on his coffee and stared at him dad in disbelieve.

“Appa! When did I did….that…” He trailed off.

“What?” His mom teased and knew something has happen between Serim and her son.

“Aishh, nothing!” He sighed, annoyed and chewed on the pancake a bit faster.

 

Serim POV

 

I wore a pants and a shirt that my mom gave me a long time ago and walked to dining room, still feeling tired.

“Morning…”  I mumbled and took a sit beside Sehun and chewed my pancake. Well, I wanted to go the shopping mall today. I need to clear my head sometime.

“Well, morning Serim. Seem like you’re very tired today?” Mr. Oh talked to me and smiled at me, gently.

I smiled back and answered, “Urm. Y-yeah. I’ll go to shopping today, just to clear my head.”

“Bring sehun with you then.” Mrs Oh beamed happily but I and Sehun looked at each other and yelled chorused.

“No!”

“Why not?” His mom and dad raised their eyebrows.

“Well, I don’t want him to kiss me again!” I teased Sehun and eat my pancake like what I said nothing matter at all.

“WHAT?!” His mom and dad yelled and stared at Sehun then at me.

 

Sehun POV

 

*Oh my God, why Serim?! Why?!!!* I cursed her in my mind and I gulped silently.

“I….just….the kiss….nothing…” I mumbled and cut the pancake into piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter