Chapter 1

My Life As Sehun Half-Sister!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“Yah, yah, yah!” Hyemi flicked my forehead hard. I glared at her.

“What?!” She rolled her eyes, a habit she did when I day dreaming.

“Look over there and take their order, princess.”

Then she walked away, leaving me glaring at her back from of disbelieve. I sighed in defeat and walked while smiling at the customer when I walked along the table.

“Welcome to our café. Would you err… What do you like to order?” I shook my head and smiled at the twelve boys in front of me. *Why Hyemi didn’t do it herself?!*

They continued to joke and laughed around ignoring me completely except three persons who were reading the menu. Okay, except one person who was staring at me so dangerously.

I would like to smack his head until he bleed.

“I would like five cappuccino, two americano and five chocolate bubble teas…urmm…ah! Five pancakes please.” The guy nodded to himself, satisfied I think and hand me the menu back.

I bowed a bit and walked away from there. But not a few steps, someone pulled my wrist from behind.

I turned my head and grabbed my wrist back softly. I am polite, okay?

“Yes?” The same guy who was ordering just now smiled at me and ushered me to sit but I just shook my head, telling I’m on shift.

He shrugged his shoulder and asked me, “Let get this fast. I didn’t see you around here before. You’re new, aren’t you?” I gulped and nodded.

*What’s wrong with this guy…*

“Ah, that’s why. By the way, my father is the owner of this café. You know Mr. Kim, right? I’m Suho.” He hand me his hand.

I hesitated to shake his hand but I do it anyway. “Well, nice to meet you. I’m Oh Se Rim. Just call me Serim. I’ve to go…Bye.” I shook his hand and ran away from there as fast as I could.

I knew I had the same name as him, Oh Se Hun and Oh Se Rim. But I hate it!

 

 

Author POV

 

“Suho hyung, what is wrong with you? Greeting stranger?” Kai asked since he always has a problem with trust.

“Kai, I am not like you okay? Please don’t judge people by looks. By the way, I didn’t know that she works here. Father didn’t tell me anything.” Suho frowned deeply and nudged Sehun.

“Oh, what?” His soul came back to life again. Sehun grinned helplessly.

“That girl over there. Why are you kept looking or what can I say, glaring at her…?” Suho asked and glanced at Sehun then continued to stare at the girl.

“I…hmm…I…just…She was familiar.” Sehun stuttered and patted Suho back because Serim just came back to deliver their orders.

“Here your orders. E-enjoy.” Serim voice cracked and she walked away with uneasy feeling.

 

Serim POV

 

*Aishh, Sehun just sooooo irritating me to hell!* I sighed, annoyed and looked at Hyemi.

“Yah, Serim-ahh. Your mom kept calling you… Answer it, will ya?” Hyemi rolled her eyes and hand me my hand phone.

I sighed, irritated and snatched the phone away from her, “Hello…mom…?” I waited from answers but all I got was just silent.

“M-mom? Are you there? I’ve work and I---”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter