Chapter 3

My Life As Sehun Half-Sister!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Serim woke up with her leg felt numb a bit but still okay to walk around. She looked at her hands and saw Sehun holding her hand.

She soften but immediately took her hand away, slowly of course since she didn’t want to wake Sehun up.

*How dare he hold my hand. Just you wait Sehun…*

Serim flicked Sehun forehead and yawned like nothing happen at all.

 

A/N: Sorry, but no fluff here~ *Laugh evilly*

 

“YAHHH, HOW COULD YOU?! I treat your bruise and your repay like this to me?!” He blabbered and held his heart, dramatically.

Serim laughed and held Sehun cheek softly, but her mind still evil.

“Well…Sehun…I can…” She came closer to his face and smiled.

“…kick your then.” Sehun face fell and he glared at her.

“HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!” Serim laughed and slapped her thigh, couldn’t contain the laughed.

“Stop laughing or I’ll kiss you.” He warned and immediately Serim stopped laughing. Her face became red when she remembered the incident.

He smirked in victory and tickled her until they fall on the floor, Serim on Sehun.

“Urr…” Serim stuttered and kicked Sehun when she stood up.

“Owww!!!” He hissed and glared at her. *Man, this girl violent all the time!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter