3 years..

When We Disbanded..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ  Please listen to this

 

 

(Suho's POV)     

 

           

                 The date is June 15, 2017. It has been 3 years since we've disbanded...EXO. All of us had split up and went our separate ways ever since 2014. It kind of because I had trained 6 years just to have my idol life short...but I guess it's okay. Maybe God didn't want me to be a singer. Maybe he didn't want D.O to be a singer or Lay to be a dancer.  I am now an actor. Yeah, that might sound a little weird but I actually like it. After my small acting in Prime Minister and I, a director chose me to act as a brother in his upcoming drama. I've done two dramas so far in the past years. I'm currently filming another drama right now, but I'm now the lead actor. Which...is a BIG ROLE. I'm nervous...kind of. I still keep in contact with the other boys, but they're kind of busy with their own lives so we've never actually gotten the time to hang out. Well, I'm pretty sure you want to hear about the other member's life too, right? Haha ok, I'll start.

 

            

               Kris? He is now a famous actor in China. Yeahhh. After he left EXO, he made his acting debut in a Chinese drama. And after that, he just started getting movie and drama proposals. Which is really nice actually. I understand his actions. He left because he wasn't happy. And I'm glad that he's happy now. We'd talk sometimes...when he's not busy. He has a lot of fans there and supporting him through every step of the way.

 

         

              As for Kai, he opened up his own Dance Studio in Gangnam. It's for all kinds of dancing. From ballet, to jazz, to hip hop...everything. This guy is an amazing dancer. And guess what? He's the teacher there! Well, of course. There are other dance teachers there but Kai or should I say Kim Jongin? Okay, well, Jongin prefer to teach them themselves but when he's really busy..he'll have the other dance teachers teach. Lay sometimes come and help Kai teaches when he isn't busy.

 

          

             Lay? Well, Yixing is now a famous song writer. Yeah, I'd thought he was going to become a dancer like Kai but nope! But being a song writer is really good actually. You make a lot of money from it. He has wrote songs to artists all over the world! From Christina Aguilera to One Direction to Ailee and multiple other artists and groups. Yixing's a really talented man. I can't believe he never wrote us (EXO) a song before. He sometimes goes to Kai's Dance studio and teach the students hip hop while Kai teaches ballet and jazz.

 

  

            Now it's D.O's turn. Kyungsoo now owns his own restaurant. It's actually a very expensive restaurant because of how good he is. I can't believe his restaurant would be soo popular in just two years. Back then, when we were all still together, he would cook for us all the time and I LOVED his cooking. Especially his own recipe, Kimchi Spaghetti. I remember we would always ask him to put lots and lots of cheese on it because the boys and I loved it with lots of cheese. Hehe. I really want some of his Kimchi Spaghetti right now. Oh, and he's doing reaaallllyyyy good. Directors has sent many movie and drama proposals to him but he would deny. That guy only wants to cook all day. Well, I wouldn't blame the directors, Kyungsoo did a really good job in his movie, 'Cart' and his korean drama, 'It's Okay, That's Love'. He still sings....sometimes. It helps him relieve his stress. There's a lot of people there due to Kyungsoo being a former member of EXO. And let's just say...tons of old exo fans loves eating there. Also, he's planning to open up more of his restaurants all over the world!

 

 

          As for Luhan, he is now a famous soccer player. Yeah that sounds a lot like Luhan. Haha. Well, he goes around the world playing soccer here and there. He actually has many many fans. Well, most of them are old exo fans.  He's still the same old baby face guy, even though he's like...28 years old? Okay, I feel bad. I can't even remember his right age. Luhan and I still talk, sometimes through skype or message. I've never actually got to see him yet. It's been a really long time. OH! And I forgot to mention, Luhan's movie, "Mid-Twenties" is actually a really great movie! Even though Luhan only plays as the grandson role.

 

 

         Sehun? Well, this little maknae. He's now back as an ulzzang. Which is good, actually. He's like....a model. A very famous one. You all might think he's single and all right? Well, you guys are wrong. He's dating a famous girl ulzzang. She's really kind and pretty though. I can see why Sehun would fall for her. She's perfect for Sehun's ideal type too! His fans really supports both of their relationship so there's no problems going on between them. He still dances here and there as well.

(Sehun's Girlfriend-Park Jihyun)

 

           For Chen, he's now a famous solo singer. Yup, right after we all split up, he continued his dream of being a singer. He entered a new entertainment and due to his experience already, he debuted right away. I'm really happy for this guy. He has gained more fans along with old exo fans. I'm really proud of Jongdae. And! He's still the troll who likes pranking people. He called me once saying he pranked his manager. Haha, Jongdae is too funny.

 

 

          As for Chanyeol...he's a famous rapper now. He writes his own scripts and it's really good. I never knew this big giant had this in him. I would sometimes go and support him at his concerts and stuff. He just finished his world tour last week and this is his week off. There's many fans all over the world that is following him and supporting him. It's really nice to see Chanyeol's life like this.

 

    

         Now it's time for Xiumin's turn, the eldest member but has a baby face. Hehe okay, well he opened up his own cafe. It gets really busy and most people likes to go there and study. You may think that opening a cafe is really dumb, but no, it's really good. He makes a lot of money from it. Even more money than Chanyeol! Why? Well that's because he opened up his cafe all over the world. From Los Angeles, to San Francisco, to China, Japan, Taiwan, everywhere! This little baozi is really something. Anyways, I'm really proud of my hyung. He's a great man! But! He's starting to get old, he needs a girlfriend..and fast! Hehe.

 

 

      As for Baekhyun! Baekhyun had entered a new entertainment, just like Jongdae. He's also a famous solo singer. He just came back from his concert in China and is now resting. He's still dating! Guess who?....It's Taeyeon. Yeah, when I first heard about it, I was shocked. Out of everyone, Baekhyun? Haha but I'm really proud of this guy. They're relationship is still going steady and strong, which is great! Back then, there wasn't really fans supporting their relationship. But now, that has all changed. Many fans loves and supports their relationship. And also, Baekhyun has gained hundreds of new fans! :)

 

 

      And lastly, Tao. Tao has opened up his own martial arts place in China. There, he teaches kids from 5 year olds to adults. It's really nice for Tao to open up a martial arts place. Just like Jongin, he likes to teach his students himself, rather than having one of the teachers teach him. He's also planning to open a second martial arts place here, in Seoul. He's more mature now. Yeah...if you remember, he'd be scared of cockroaches and is scared easily but he's better now.

 

 

 

        I headed over to Minseok's cafe. Why? Well you'll see in a bit. "Hyung!" I screamed and he came out. "Oh, hey Joonmyun!" he greeted as he was cleaning the counter. "Where are the others?" I asked. Just then, I heard the bell on the door ding. "HEY!". The rest of the EXO members has finally arrived. Exchanging hugs and all, it was great. It's nice to see the rest of my friends again. It isn't rare for us to hang out like this everyday. It's once in a long time... "YO GUYS! HOW BOUT WE SING SOME SONGS?!" Chanyeol shouted. And there, we sang.

 

Me, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun sang 'Baby Don't Cry'

Chen and Luhan sang 'What Is Love"

Kris, Tao, Xiumin and Chanyeol rapped.

Sehun, Luhan, Kai, and Lay danced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all enjoyed our time today..

This moment made us feel like....we were EXO once again.

And,

We will always be ONE

 

 

 


 


I'M NOW FINISHED! :) What do you guys think???