Going Through The Pathway To Hell

Into Fatherhood We Go!

Jongwoon was sweating bucks and his hands had gone clammy. It was a good thing that Myungsoo had started to walk because there was no way he would be able to carry the child, he could barely carry himself as he and his son trudge towards the place where Jongwoon spent his childhood in.

But there was no turning back now, he thought with nervousness as he stared at the huge black gates of the Jung mansion. It was like back to the time when Yunho and Jaejoong first brought him home from the orphanage, this was also what he felt on that time; Only then he had both his parents warm smiles to comfort him while this time around he was alone and with a child clutching on his hands tight.

He loved his home - he really did - and it never failed to make him giddy whenever he returns back to these huge mansion. But right now, these huge grounds are only a reminder of the immense power the Jung family hold, a reminder that with a snap of his father's fingers his and Myungsoo's life could turn for the worst.

"Appa?" Myungsoo said, straining his neck upwards to look at his father. Jongwoon snapped out of his sudden reverie and stared back down on his son, giving him a comforting smile.

"What is it baby?" he asked. Myungsoo only scrunched his face cutely and tried to hide behind his legs, looking at the huge gates with fear. Jongwoon couldn't help but chuckle at his son's reaction, it was so adorable he had to hold back on snuggling the child.

Did his parents felt this way too back then? If yes then it must have taken his mother some serious self restraint, knowing well how Jaejoong always smothered them whenever he or his brothers did something adorable.

He crotched down on the level of his son and took both of the small hands, staring Myungsoo in the eyes. "Don't be afraid. Those huge things won't do anything to you, and I'll make sure of that okay?" Myungsoo only took his hands from his father's hold and encircled them on Jongwoon's neck, head tucked on the juncture of his father's neck and whimpered.

Jongwoon could only smile as he encircled his hands around his son and stood up, carrying the still whimpering child in his arms and started to hum to calm him down. Myungsoo loved his voice, and would always calm down whenever his father started singing.

"JONGWOON!" a voice shouted for him and before he could turn around to face his brother Myungsoo already squealed in greeting.

"JUNGSOO!" Jungsoo only gave the child his signature dimpled smile before turning to look at Jongwoon, the huge black gates already opened and the grand Jung Mansion in sight behind his brother.

"Well, aren't you coming in? A feast is already prepared for you and Umma and Appa are anxious to know what secret you are hiding from them." He opened his mouth to say something but Jungsoo cut him off, a hand lifted in the air in sign for him to shut up. "And before you ask, I didn't tell them anything. I want you to explain yourself."

He sighed. "It would have been better of you did though." He muttered but Jungsoo only raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uncle Jongwoon." A small squeaky voice greeted him and he could feel something colliding with his legs, making him laugh.

"Hey little man, how have you been?" He greeted back and Henry peered up at him with a toothy grin.

"Great! You know I just started my violin lessons yesterday and the teachers kept praising me." His nephew beamed and he gave him a pat on the head.

"Wow that's amazing! Don't forget to invite Uncle Jongwoon on your first concert okay?" Henry enthusiastically nodded his head and gave him another toothy grin. His nephew waited for him to return it before peering curiously at Myungsoo was only watching their interactions.

"Ah I almost forgot." Jongwoon exclaimed, crouching back down on the ground and made the two children face each other. "Henry I'd like you to meet my son, Myungsoo. Myung this is your hyung, Henry. He is Jungsoo's son." At the mention of Jungsoo, Myungsoo looked at the said man. Jungsoo gave the child an encouraging smile and stood behind Henry, Myungsoo blinked at him before shifting his eyes to Henry.

The three year old gave him a smile and extended his hand for the baby to take. "Nice to meet you! Want to play with me?" The raven head stared at his hand in curiosity before peering at his father. Jongwoon gave him a smile and pecked his head before nudging him to take the hand.

Both adults tensely waited for whatever the baby might do next and both released a sigh in relief when Myungsoo smiled at Henry and accepted the hand. The three year old started talking as he dragged the raven towards the mansion, leaving the adults dallying on the gates.

"Well? Are you sure its wise for our parents to see the child before you?" His brother asked with an eyebrow raised and amusement dancing in his eyes. Jongwoon released a long suffering sigh before crossing the imaginary line between the mansion's grounds and the outside.

"I'm going to die." He said in a grave tone. His traitorous brother only laughed good naturally beside him and pat his back.

"Don't be too dramatic."

"It's called being realistic hyung." Jungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Yesungie." And the two adults followed their sons towards the mansion.


A/N: Who in here agree with me that Henry is such a cute piece of Mochi? No? Okay...

 On a side note, two more chapters till mini Sungyeol appears!!!