He's back!?!? Here?!?!?

MoonLight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night time arrived, Jessica and Sehun finally finish cleaning. Leaning on the new sofa they bought. Resting their heads on each other. 

 

Tao was still watching them with jealousy.

 

She can touch, hug, EVERYTHING! She's lucky.... ugh.....

 

Tao pout. Who was he kidding. He's just a ghost to Sehun who held so much memories with him. Tao snap out when he heard a call from Sehun's phone. Sehun reach out the phone and answer.

 

"Hello? Oh.. Sure! Tomorrow is fine. The usual place? You got it. Haha.. Yea of course. K. Love you babe."

 

Sehun turn off his phone and smile at Jessica. "Its her right?"

 

He nodded happily. "You guys are soooo lucky to be a cute lover!" Jessica pout and Sehun cup her cheeks with a laugh.

 

Tao walk to sit on the couch and watches Jessica and Sehun playing. He misses the old time. How could he move on when the guy that he love is now showering with people's love but not his.

 

Must be his girlfriend... What would I expect... Jessica must be a good friend of his then.... A replacement for me.... Sehun...You lucky busted... Why did I turn gay for you....

 

Everything pass so fast for Tao especially watching those two playing around at night. Scaring each other too. The next come and Tao end up sleeping on the couch. He woke up because the sun ray was shinning on his eyes. He look to see a handsome boy who he still love yet... cant touch and talk to him dirently. 

 

Sehun....

 

Sehun was fully dress but it wasnt fancy just sporty type which fits him. He looks like a bad boy with sleeveless shirt. Tao got up too and he wanted to follow where Sehun was going by he stop once he reach the gate of the house. He knew he cant go anywhere as long he's a ghost. He wondered why all the ghost can walk anywhere but not him. Why was he trap here.

 

He let out a sigh and watches Sehun's shadow fully gone.

 

This is not fair…. It was never fair….

 

Sehun…

 

Without realizing, Tao ran out the gate. He was running to Sehun. Taking out his dear arm wanting to hold Sehun desperately.

 

Sehun!

 

 

But then Tao stop when he saw Sehun facing back looking confused.

 

I-I’m out?

 

Tao look at his surrounding realizing he was finally out of the house but then again he look at Sehun who’s still facing back looking for someone.

 

Did you felt my sense Sehun?

 

Tao watches and follow wherever Sehun is going. He followed him as if he was a lost puppy himself.

 

Tao stop when he reach the shop that Sehun wanted to meet up with someone.

 

Tao stayed outside. He didn’t wish to see the girl or hear their conversation.

 

He knew he was broken enough. He froze at his spot when he saw it….

 

 

W-Why…. Why must you…. W-why…

 

 

Tao ran back as fast as he can. It wasn’t that long but it was long enough to break his heart completely. It didnt take him a minute to realize who she really was. His girlfriend... Sehun's girlfriend....

 

Tao stop running and froze. Chuckling darkly and alone. Why was he running? Its enough to know that they never will be together. Then... something dark snap his inside.

 

Tao tighten his fist and walk by to the house. Whoever Tao passed, somehow reviece bad luck... Was it because he's dark?

 

Once Tao reach in front of the gate. Anger started to fill him up and he push the gate over causing both of the gates to fall off. Was he really that powerful?

 

He step in the house and his whole body was fill dark aura. He didnt know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter