Make it go away

MoonLight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun suddenly recall his memories with his old best friend but he refuse to remember it and suddenly he changed. Something inside him snap and it was a dark one.

 

"No. Whatever it is... Make it go away. I dont want anything from my past to be in this world."

"O-oppa.... Are you sure? It might be Tao oppa!"

"Tao or what. I dont care. I want everything from the past to be a history forever."

 

Jessica let out a sigh while on the other hand... Tao couldnt believe what he heard. He backaway and hide his back agaisnt the shelf full of books. Some of the books felt and fall pass through Tao.

 

Sehun and Jessica knew something was there and they came here for it. No more running. They want it gone and so be it. 

 

"S-sehun.... You want me to be gone forever?"

 

Tao's eyes were getting teary each time and slowly it form tears rolling down his cheek. He was sobbing softly but enough for them to hear it.

 

"S-sehun.... It might be T-"

"NO! Tao is gone! Gone for good! Cant you see! Whats dead is gone! Dont let this one ghost trick you. It might not be him but sound like Tao so we wont vanish it forever."

 

Jessica nods slowly. Tao lift his head to see Sehun in front of him, glaring. He shook in head down and wipe his tears. He knew theres no point for him to be crying when what Sehun say is true. He's dead anyway... Gone from existance from anyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter