You came...

MoonLight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's POV

Ever since I died, I didnt go anywhere but the hell house.

I tried to step out from te house but I cant....

I'm trap here forever. Sehun.....

Help.... Come here soon......

 

Each day Tao just stare out of the window. 2 years pass by until.... The night before Tao's birthday.

Tao woke up feeling something familiar to him as he look at the couple coming toward the house. Something about the boy caught Tao's attention. Tao watched them enter in. Tao smile for the first time since he died.

He was glad to see him.... It was him.... The boy who he had waited for 2 years... Sehun.... He ran to hug Sehun but before he could the girl held up the holy book in front of Tao.

 

Tao knew he couldnt get near to Sehun. The girl is actually protecting Sehun from him. Who was he kidding.... Of course she would. After all... HE IS A GHOST! Tao back away from them.

 

"There's something is desperately going toward us." The girl glare around the room as Sehun's grip on the girl tightly.

Tao look at them... How close they are... He misses the way he used to hug, hold and talk to him...

 

But....

 

Now....

 

He...

 

Cant...

 

"C-Can.....I be human again....?"

 

Tao shut his eyes.. But Sehun was looking where Tao was standing with a shock eyes.

 

"D-did you hear that?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter